Brandon Electric Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2004

Brandon Electric, Inc., has been serving Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties for more than 30 years. Our company is licensed and fully insured. We offer 24-hour emergency service and our crews are radio dispatched daily in your area. We carry workman's comp for all our employees and never use sub-contractors. All of our trucks have company signs and our employees wear uniforms. We have 10 fully stocked and radio dispatched trucks in your neighborhoods daily. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job. 16 employees. Travel charges may apply. Additional phones - (215) 947-2203, (215) 657-4303, (610)565-1400, (215) 244-9120, (215) 355-6520....

A Service Provider's profile image

+27 more images

electrician (1305)lighting (375)ceiling fan installation (191)landscape lighting (37)home security systems (18)cable tv (9)generator service (8)HVAC Companies (7)appliance repair (16)door installation (11)plumbers (11)small appliance repair (8)

09/15/2022

margaret H.

Excellent! Very punctual. Asked for appropriate feedback to place things correctly. Very clean when performing work. Reasonable costs. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Electrical-circuit breakers and box replaced. Installed outlets outside. High hat lights inside

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

08/04/2022

roy B.

On time and on budget. Team professional and left no debris.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

07/02/2022

tracie K.

Excellent service and I would highly recommend to family, friends and anyone looking for electrical work, lighting and ceiling fan installation.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/02/2022

06/09/2022

Marion M.

I could not be more pleased with the work that was completed. The team was prompt, courteous and super knowable. They kept updated me at every step and were meticulous. I would hire them again and again.

Description of Work
new electrical outlet for EV car and replaced basement lighting with LED

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

04/03/2022

ralph S.

Excellent work. The two electricians were knowledgeable and professional. Also very neat.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

04/03/2022

ben P.

Great electrician. Installed recessed lights and new circuit for chandelier replacing old wiring. Very responsive communication and clean work done. We've used Brandon for two jobs now and will call again when we have another

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

03/12/2022

fran D.

On time, as agreed. No surprises or changes in the estimate. Skilled electricians are expensive. But I'm always happy when contractors show up as scheduled and perform the work they were hired for.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 03/12/2022

03/12/2022

caitlin L.

They were great. Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 03/12/2022

03/10/2022

Michoel K.

I have used Brandon Electric several times and I highly, highly recommend them. Each time they were very reasonably priced, professional and pleasant to work with. He is one of the very few contractors that I have worked with over the years that I always know in advance that his pricing will be reasonable and I know he is totally reliable to do great job.

Description of Work
Replace underground wiring to my Lamp Post

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

02/12/2022

Victoria J.

The electricians were right on time, polite, and fixed the issue with my light quickly. Great service and will use them again!

Description of Work
Issue with light resolved

Category lighting

Work Completed On 02/12/2022

01/29/2022

Sean M.

It was done very quickly and easily.

Description of Work
Fix an electric panel

Work Completed On 01/29/2022

01/15/2022

ken P.

They were great and everything was done extremely competently.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 01/15/2022

12/29/2021

Jeff S.

I cannot adequately express just how good this company is. Family owned and operated, their customer service is beyond today's standard and their work is precise and neat. Everything works perfectly and they guarantee everything...even offered to come back in the Spring and re-set our timer! I highly recommend them and will only use Brandon Electric in the future. After being in this house for 17 years, we have had more than our fair share of contractors. Thank goodness we found them.

Description of Work
Outdoor landscape lighting, outdoor security lighting and fixing a 220 line inside,

Work Completed On 12/06/2021

12/18/2021

joel R.

The team from Brandon Electric are great. They installed an outlet and ran cable for a flat screen tv. Cleaned up thoroughly when job was completed. Will definitely hire them again for electrical work.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

11/21/2021

bradley R.

Great! They were early and quick.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 12/18/2021

10/11/2021

Diana M.

Jeff and his electricians were very nice to work with and responsive throughout the whole project from permit application to rewiring to inspection by the township. We expected wall and ceiling damage when rewiring our 102 year-old house, but were very pleased with the care that the team took to minimize the repairs we would need to do after the rewiring. We really had far fewer repairs than we envisioned, which was great! The electricians were very friendly and respectful and worked extremely hard each day. The rewiring was a difficult job given the stone construction, plaster walls and age of our house, but took under two weeks to complete. During the initial inspection, the township requested that one outlet be GFI-protected in the bathroom. I called Jeff and he had a team there the next business day to change the outlet and we passed the re-inspection with no problem. I was impressed by their responsiveness, and would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Rewired 102 year-old house

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

09/25/2021

sean C.

Great communication. Friendly staff. Fair prices.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

09/09/2021

gloria A.

They put a switch on the bulb that's why i contacted them again to fix it up. Second person came and straighten it up. I will hire them again as long as the one who's coming is the second person.

Description of Work
They replace my light bulb in the basement.

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

08/26/2021

Vernell M.

The rep was fantastic! He arrived on time and was able to easily diagnose the problem. He did have to return the next week as the main fuse also needed to be replaced. But when I called the owner, he was responsive and immediately sent the rep/ repair specialist to correct with no additional charge! I would definitely recommend this company!!!

Description of Work
Replacement of several fuses that were burnt out.

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

08/21/2021

joanne C.

The workers are always courteous, polite, and total gentlemen. I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, lighting, home security systems, internet service, ceiling fans, generator service

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

07/19/2021

mrs S.

These guys are FABULOUS!! Jeff was prompt and friendly when he came out for the estimate, the workers were on time, friendly, and informative when they came, the price was reasonable, and Jeff even provided thirty seconds of unrelated advice after the fact. Would definitely recommend and WILL hire again!!

Description of Work
Breaker box updated

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

07/07/2021

Suzanne S.

The service was great. I submitted a request for a quote through Angi and someone called me that afternoon. Someone was out the next day to take a look at things to prepare a quote. The quote was detailed and listed everything we discussed. They did not try to upsell anything I did not need. On the day of the job, the workers showed up on time and were very friendly. They were respectful of my home and everything in it, even while working in some tight spaces. They left it just as clean (and in some areas cleaner) than it was when they arrived. I am working from home, so they brought a generator so I was able to hook up my pc and internet access while the power was off. I am very pleased with the service and job and would definitely use Brandon Electric again.

Description of Work
New electrical circuit box, replaced worn wiring coming into the house and added two dedicated lines for in-wall air conditioner and microwave.

Work Completed On 06/22/2021