Anointed Power

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2014

Property securement and preservation. All that needs to be done to your home to make it marketable, cleaned, trash outs, landscape services, winterizations, lock change, repairs for your property...

Anderson Blinds, Shades, & Shutters

Our Goal We strive to provide you with a top quality product, the best customer service experience imaginable, and the most attractive window treatments to finish off your home’s look, all at a competitive price.

True Finish Painting, LLC

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business are from repeat customers and referrals. True Finish Painting, LLC was established to meet the demands of budget-conscious homeowners who wanted to improve their homes at a price they could afford. From the initial consultation, to the last service, we keep you abreast of our progress so you know exactly what we are doing and how much it costs. Our professionalism, affordability and reliability have helped us build a client base that knows that we do not sacrifice quality for price. Give us a call today!

Offers by True Finish Painting, LLC on Angi
Star City Painter

Specializing in Interior and exterior painting, deck and fence staining, pressure washing, popcorn ceiling removal, light drywall repair, and more! Star City Painter is a licensed & insured professional painting company proudly serving Lincoln since 2014. Residential and commercial. Our mission is to provide the highest quality painting services at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on tailoring our services to the specific needs of each project. Our customers' satisfaction is our highest priority. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/23/2015

He completely bailed on the job and he still owned me for 6 uninstalled windows and the price of two windows he did not measure right and ad to go back to the store to reorder the correct size. I gave him 30 days to make me whole for the total amount of 1,200 that is with a binding contract of the 6 uninstalled windows and the two windows that did not fit. I have yet to hear back from him and am in the process of taking him to court for the money he owes for the 6 uninstalled windows. I had another contractor come in to finish up the 6 remaining windows and they explained to me that the other 4 windows were not installed correctly. He used the incorrect untreated wood on the window seal. He did not foam the windows which could later begin to leak. There have also been several incidences of stolen pipes, plumbing, paint and other materials from the property. I do not have proof but I do have a pending police report investigating him on the stolen property. This has been such a nightmare and if you want to save yourself the agony and headache I would not deal with this contractor. He is not professional and had no idea how to install windows. His workers also were not very professional.

Description of Work
I had hired this contractor to install 10 windows on my rental property in July 2015, for the total amount of $3000.00. He ordered the windows and stated that 4 windows they had in stock and 6 windows were on back order. He installed 4 windows in July and the other 6 windows were delivered to the store in September. Once the windows came into the store, this contractor dropped off the windows off at the rental property and I never heard from him again.

Category replacement windows

Unfortunately this past customer was very displeased at the delivery and weather delays that this company has no control over. She asked me to come and inspect her property because she had a report of vandalism...I did, I reported directly back as to what I observed, which looked to me as a braking and entering. I also reported the same to law enforcement. She then fired us.

property: full contracting services; Trash out, clean, repair, landscaped, rekeyed, full REO services, painting, deck services, all that you need!

we are not real estate agents.

Check, PayPal