Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Lincoln, NE
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Lincoln
- Total Tool Supply IncIf you need tools and equipment they have it and if you have big appliances like generator that are not working well they can fix it for you.
- Steiner Small Engine RepairHe comes to pick it up. He does an excellent job and is fair on his prices. He's comparable to any small engine service in town.
- Steiner Small Engine RepairI went to Curt Steiner because he does pick up and delivery and I've used him before. My old Honda lawn mower needed a long list of repairs so Curt said he would call with an estimate before doing the work. The estimate was that the repairs would cost over $300, so I asked Curt if it was worth it. He said "probably not" and advised me to buy a new mower. Curt doesn't sell mowers, so he lost a job but retained me as a customer
- Stutheit Implement Co - SyracuseJeff Riha is the technician, and has done a great job. His mobile shop is well-equipped, allowing him to fully service my tractor in a very short amount of time. Although the price sounds high, when you subtract the cost of the materials which you would buy anyway, and factor in the time savings, the lack of mess, etc., I think it's a great value
- HONEST ENGINES INCI asked to have the blade sharpened, new sparkplug and any other items that are included in as tune up. A staff member called and said the self propelled did not work, which I knew. It had not worked for some time. I decided to have that repaired also. The price for the tune up and this work was provided at about $190.00. And that was the price charged. The lawnmower worked when I took it in. It would always start on one or two pulls. When I picked it up and took it home it would not start. I never keep fuel in it over the winter and had just purchased new fuel. After 20 or so minutes I got it to start, it ran then quit and would not start again. I took it back and talked with the owner. Of course, it started after 10 pulls or so and he said, "it starts now" I said lets let it run for a while, which he would not do. I took it home, and of course, it did not start. I took it back and he took a part off the bottom which had some dirt and it and told me it would not start because I had old fuel in it. I told him the fuel was just purchased and he pretty much called me a lier. I took it home again and it would not start. This was again his fuel and not mine. I emptied the fuel tank, purchased new fuel and after long time puling it started. Then quit. I called this time and talked to the owner's father who works there full time. He told me I was stupid as I was using old fuel, which I then said was his fuel. I also told him it had always started until they worked on it. I asked for my money back and really got told off. I finally got it fixed but not there. I was there 3 times, spent probably 5 hours working on it after they worked on it. I was a very unpleasant experience. When I said I was going to do an online review the father threatened me
- HONEST ENGINES INCThey sold me a new Toro lawn mower that would not start due to a manufacturing problem, basically they told me all sales are final and I would have to take it up with Toro. They do not stand behind the products they sell and their costumer service sucks,
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Lincoln
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:HI my name is Carl and I am the owner/operator of Goose Creek Small Engine. We offer a unique service in that we come to you for tune-ups and repairs on your outdoor power equipment. We have a truck set up to service most popular makes of outdoor power equipment. Our service area includes Lincoln, Syracuse, Nebraska City and the surrounding areas. You don't need to haul your equipment around town just let our truck mounted shop come to you. We also offer regular pickup and delivery if necessa..
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Took a week because we needed part to fix it but great job, happy to have my dishwasher working again.Kasia B.
- Business Description:Hello, I am a 16 year old trying to get out and do the hard labor to earn money for college. I will mow lawns and scoop snow. Send me an offer @ 402-937-3232
- Business Description:I am a sole proprietor small engine repair business, I have no employees, I work on lawnmowers, all types of lawn and garden care equipment, chainsaws, 4 wheelers, utility vehicles, compact utility tractors, and implements. I have worked as a mechanic on several types of equipment for the last 25 yearsRecent Review:I went to Curt Steiner because he does pick up and delivery and I've used him before. My old Honda lawn mower needed a long list of repairs so Curt said he would call with an estimate before doing the work. The estimate was that the repairs would cost over $300, so I asked Curt if it was worth it. He said "probably not" and advised me to buy a new mower. Curt doesn't sell mowers, so he lost a job but retained me as a customer. <br /Patrick G.
- Business Description:Landscaping and Snow Removal are just two of the services provided by Groundscapes of Lincoln, located in Lincoln Nebraska. They also install retaining walls and provide lawn care.Recent Review:They did a wonderful job and were amazing people to work with!Lisa W.
- Recent Review:They sold me a new Toro lawn mower that would not start due to a manufacturing problem, basically they told me all sales are final and I would have to take it up with Toro. They do not stand behind the products they sell and their costumer service sucks, <br /Kim M.
- Business Description:Repair of Lawn Mowers and Power Lawn equipment Since 1989 (Formally J & R Small Engine)
- Recent Review:If you need tools and equipment they have it and if you have big appliances like generator that are not working well they can fix it for you.Campbell W.
- Business Description:tractor and lawn mower service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Weeping Water
lawn mower repair shops in Lincoln
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ag Tractor Supply9301 Breagan Rd
- Ag Tractor Supply
- Draper Shop & Service424 Iver St
- Draper Shop & Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- HONEST ENGINES INC643 SOUTH ST
- HONEST ENGINES INC
- Steiner Small Engine Repair2409 S. 214th
- Steiner Small Engine Repair