Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Rocky Mount, NC
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Rocky Mount
- Septics-R-UsIt was a great experience. We are a business ourselves. We have used others and had many bad experiences. These guys are polite, punctual, thorough, and informative. Septic is a dirty business, but these guys left us feeling satisfied and and happy. If you are a home or business owner you should definitely use them. We will be using them in the future and for our residences
- Septics-R-UsExcellent work done. Polite, comprehensive, and punctual. Would definitely recommend and hire again.
- Rowland Enviro Septic ServiceVery prompt and professional. Done excellent work and no mess left behind. Very good pricing and owner is a honest good man. Highly recommend
- Bobby Davis Septic Tank ServicesThey were punctual, excellent communication, and went above and beyond what I asked for. They explained what they were doing and why, and what I need to do to maintain the septic tank well. Overall I was very pleased.
- Marlin Wastewater ServicesThe crew arrived on time, was polite, professional and efficient. After digging up the tank and burying it they took the time to clean up very well so you can’t even tell they were here. Very pleased with the service.
- Affordable Septic and Grease CleaningThese guys did an outstanding job and was in and out in no time. I will only deal with Affordable Septic from now on. Highly recommended!!!
- All About Plumbing & SepticThese guys showed up on time! They were extremely professional, friendly, helpful and cleaned up after themselves. They offered plan of action and completed the job in a timely fashion. I was given their name through another professional after I had called several other listed businesses that were supposed to service my area. A couple booked appointments with me and never showed, another couple never called me back. THIS company responded and were able to book me an appointment within a few days and I am VERY happy with them. I would not hesitate to recommend
- All About Plumbing & SepticThey came as scheduled, actually early. They preformed the pump out leaving no mess or damage....like it never ever happened. What more could you ask for?
- Bobby Davis Septic Tank ServicesThey had issues getting the second lid off the tank, keep working with my husband to get it off so they could check and pump out. Also found a filter needed to be replaced. Had it brought to us and replaced same day. Very nice crew. Owner was great as well. Would definitely use them again.
- Bobby Davis Septic Tank ServicesBobby Davis provided detailed options prior to the service and gave estimated cost. They contacted the power company to mark the lines in the yard and were here the next day with supplies. The complete install took only a few hours and was inspected and approved. Everything went very smooth. The covered the holes dug and replaced and as best as they could graded the soil back down level
Septic Tank Companies in Rocky Mount
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor but we also offer many small services to help you with any needs. We do all kinds of new construction from residential to commercial and also offer many maintenance choices from your yard to your roofRecent Review:Never happened: Mother payed deposit of almost $500 and just over 2 months later, still getting jerked around as to why its not even SCHEDULED yet. Mr Lands is quoted as saying "you're not getting your money back" even though the contract clearly states there is a 15% cancellation fee, "do what you gotta do" is in regards to my mother trying to get her money refunded, and "you're not a priority" is in regards to my mother asking why jobs ordered after her are getting done before hers is even scheduled. Very unprofessional and just good old fashioned robbery in my book. Please look elsewhere. Just an fyi, this place is the same place as Total Home Center on 40/42. Don't know why it's not listed as such...SUSAN B.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:We sell and operate wastewater treatment systems. We typically work with engineers, soil scientists, and regulators to have our equipment specified in the design. We then sell equipment to the contractors and maintain operate it afterwards
- Recent Review:Roto-Rooter of Rocky Mount, NC installed a new well pump at my home seven months ago which failed Friday night at 9pm. They told me their warranty was only good M-F 8am to 5 PM, see you Monday. So Saturday I removed the well pump and took videos of the mess they made (it is posted on YouTube) They did not tighten the plumbing, well cap, or secure the 220 Volt wiring and conduit. High voltage wiring was exposed and the wires going to the pump were nicked in several places during installation. They did not install spacers on the line or an anti-torsion boot by the well, so the wires rubbed against the casing and shorted out. At the water tight connections they burnt the wire insulation with a torch and damaged the insulation. It took my two hours to install new wiring (the new wiring they installed was worn in several locations and spliced several times because they couldn’t measure the wire length correctly), install the proper spacers and boot, rewrite and plumb it back in. Roto Rooter spent 12 man hours, 2 techs 6 hours total to do the job. So, Roto Rooter acknowledged that the work was substandard after I sent them the links to the videos and promptly told me the warranty was now voided because I installed it correctly. Joel, the RotoRooter agent told me I didn’t want to resolve the situation when I asked for a refund on the parts and labor on the items their tech did incorrectly. Here is a link to the you tube videos: [*** Link removed ***] There are 7 partMichael H.
- Business Description:At Kendrick Sanitation Service of Roxboro NC, we provide quality service. We are your full service Septic Tank pumping and cleaning company. We can provide quality and affordable service. We offer portable toilets which can include handicapped accessible and hand washing stations. Our portables are clean and can be rented for long term or for the day. Be sure to call today! Our services include: *Septic Tank Cleaning and Pumping *Portable Toliets *Portable Sinks *Roll Off Containers ..Recent Review:Kendrick came out promptly and completed the service as requested.Thomas J.
- Business Description:AAA SanitationRecent Review:unknownAlex P.
- Business Description:Locally owned and opererated on the Outer Banks of North Carolina by a native of the banks. No job is too big or small. Everyone is treated fair and equal. We can tackle just about anything. We love to make customers happy by fixing their needs. Whether it be a failed septic system or a truck that wont run. Trees in the way can be eliminated. Whatever you need fixed is what we do. We love excavating and demolition wor
- Business Description:Enviro-tech is the #1 provider of wastewater and water treatment services in Northeastern North Carolina. Providing peace of mind and best value to every customer, all the time. Guaranteed! Licensed operations, design and construction for residential systems to large commercial projects
- Recent Review:Done in 2 days very nice people very respectable <br />shyd b.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Elm City
- Red Oak
- Spring Hope
- Black Creek
septic tank services in Rocky Mount
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Raleigh120 Tiercel Ct
Cary, North Carolina
- 911 Restoration of Raleigh
- BILL'S PLUMBING733 GREEN PASTURE RD
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
- BILL'S PLUMBING
- Creef Works LLC724 George Howe St
Manteo, North Carolina
- Creef Works LLC
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- ENVIRO TECHPO Box 250
Harbinger, North Carolina
- ENVIRO TECH
- Kendrick Sanitation Service3637 Durham Rd
Roxboro, North Carolina
- Kendrick Sanitation Service
- Northstar IndustriesP.O Box 1049
Littleton, North Carolina
- Northstar Industries
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC13376 US Hwy 70 Business West
Clayton, North Carolina
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC
- Victory Septic Solutions LLC186 EF Cottrell Rd.
Louisburg, North Carolina
- Victory Septic Solutions LLC