If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Rocky Mount, NC
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Rocky Mount
- Kapusnik PavingThe work went very well; The length of the road is long. We were pleased with their promise & the way they did the job; We will definitely use them again. They were very nice to work with.
- Ace AsphaltThe work that was done was way above expectations. The area was left clean with the side damaged by the work done by the tractors seeded with new grass seed and covered with straw. Also the area around our mailbox was graveled, something we had not discussed but was done anyway. I look forward to them finishing the paving of my driveway as I know they will do a most professional job read less
- Ace AsphaltAce removed/graded old rock and then brought in a good solid base of stone. That base was then compacted and asphalt applied. The consistency of thickness was 2" or more over the entire driveway. Great attention was paid to detail and edging as well. The crew cleaned up after the job and I was left nothing to do but enjoy the driveway. Ace Asphalt also re-sealed another driveway for me that same day. Again, great workman ship and detail. I was present during the entire job read less
- Ace AsphaltFrom start to finish this was one of the most painless home improvements we have ever undertaken.
- Pisgah Asphalt Paving & SLNGThey were prompt and unique. My appointment was set up very quickly. They anticipated the water flow when doing the drive way.
- PARKER PAVING CO INCGreat job with driveway, few problems with information from owner's secretary - quoting incorrect price, owner called, drove to my home to inform of difference in original quote, called me on cell phone - while customer out of town to explain extra cost.
- P & R PAVING INCThe owner, Kenny Phillips, and his crew did an excellent job on all three of my projects! We had work done previously by the leading asphalt contractor in this area and although it was good, his prices had gone up so much it was not in our budget to go with him again. We talked with friends and they recommended P & R Paving. We also looked on Angie's List and the reviews were all excellent. His estimate came in well below the other leading contractor so we went with P & R. It proved to be the right choice. We will go with P & R in the future read less
- Teaberry Construction IncBob was presented the impossible task of removing several mature trees from a thick forest and creating a handicap accessible driveway and parking space with a flat access to the deck. A big tree started to get away from him, so he sacrificed one of his eauipment pieces to save our roof. He was on the job early, and stayed late. He finished the job in four days, a herculean task read less
- Always PavingInstalled with automated paver and vibratory roller, finished product is level, smooth, little rough, gritty on top given great traction, and weight not a problem.
- Emery Paving CompanyIn this part of the country ( NC mountains) many roads are privately maintained. Our community has 26 home/land owners and we maintain the road ourselves. Our road is three-quarters of a mile long and was getting in bad shape with many areas starting to fail. We contacted several paving companies in the area for quotes. In the process of educating ourselves we learned there are many types of road resurfacing besides asphalt. I also sent out emails to paving companies not in our area explaining I was seeking advice and since they did not service our area they had no reason to be bias towards one method. Those that responded all came back with,"Use the chip seal method" because it was far less expensive than asphalt and it was ideal for steep slopes because it offered a rough surface as compared to asphalt. In addition, they all said, "Only let a company that has the specialized chip seal equipment do the job." Of all the quotes Emery was the lowest and they had the specialized chip seal equipment. Turns out they could quote the lowest price because they had the specialized equipment that allowed them to do the job quicker than competitors who would use a manual method. The first day Emery came out and used asphalt to repair the areas failing and to level the road in areas where we had patched a spot in the past. The next time they came out they did the chip seal resurfacing where they lay down a thick layer of sealant then immediately laid down a layer of rock aggregate. The rock aggregate was then rolled into the sealant. A second layer was applied in the same way. The result were excellent at one-third the cost of asphalt. The only thing I had to ding them on was responsiveness. Road resurfacing is dependent on the weather and the job they are working on. We had several cases where they would say they were coming only to find out at the last moment they were delayed due to weather or a job they were doing required more time than they expected. It would of been better to know a little more in advance. I will add this advice, if your area has weather so cold paving companies can not work in some winter months, do it in the spring as soon as weather permits. The paving company will have fewer customers in front of you to cause delays and you will not run the risk of having to wait until the next spring because it got too cold before they could get to you. We just barely made it because a cold spell is coming in a few days which will most likely end the paving season here read less
Driveway Pavers in Rocky Mount
- Business Description:Call now at (727) 339-9538! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Freddie and his crew did an awesome job. They were there when they said they would be. Everything was completed as per my request. They are respectful and show pride in the workmanship of the work they do. I interviewed several companies and FSM was the most reasonable and professional company. Love, love, love their work, pricing and professionalism read lesskelly h.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is.. read lessRecent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank you read lessmari m.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor but we also offer many small services to help you with any needs. We do all kinds of new construction from residential to commercial and also offer many maintenance choices from your yard to your roof read lessRecent Review:Never happened: Mother payed deposit of almost $500 and just over 2 months later, still getting jerked around as to why its not even SCHEDULED yet. Mr Lands is quoted as saying "you're not getting your money back" even though the contract clearly states there is a 15% cancellation fee, "do what you gotta do" is in regards to my mother trying to get her money refunded, and "you're not a priority" is in regards to my mother asking why jobs ordered after her are getting done before hers is even scheduled. Very unprofessional and just good old fashioned robbery in my book. Please look elsewhere. Just an fyi, this place is the same place as Total Home Center on 40/42. Don't know why it's not listed as such... read lessSUSAN B.
- Business Description:Design (CAD, Computer Aided Design) of Additions, New Home and Small Commercial Renovations.
- Business Description:We been in business since 1957 and we have top of the line equipment. Every driveway we install we do as our own. We will not be topped when it comes to quality. Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or proj.. read less
- Business Description:Asphalt paving asphalt milling drainage corrections maintenance and repairs driveways parking lots and roads grading emergency service available
- Business Description:Coastal Asphalt specializes in commercial/residential property maintenance service with a specific concentration in asphalt maintenance.
- Business Description:Lawn Care power washing asphalt sealcoating for driveways and parking lots . we also do commercial window cleaning and painting. We except MasterCard visa debit and check. And cash if you prefer. Discounts may vary read less
- Business Description:Andrew Roby is the premier custom residential contractor in the Carolinas, serving homeowners in Charlotte and Boone, NC. Specializing in new construction, custom homes, additions, kitchen and bath renovations, and handyman services, Andrew Roby "makes it home" for clients through exceptional quality, craftsmanship and customer service. The firm has built a portfolio of one-of-a-kind projects, thriving on lifetime bonds with homeowners, architects and designers read lessRecent Review:Very satisfied. They designed and built a very nice bedroom, including a dormer window with window seat, and a spa-like bathroom. The process went extremely well from start to finish, and I am very pleased with the addition. Everyone I dealt with at Andrew Roby was very professional, always courteous, and highly skilled in their job. The price was definitely more than I originally anticipated, but the quality of the workmanship, and the peace of mind of having very trustworthy and professional people to deal with made it worth the cost to me. They stayed on budget, and finished slightly early. They are perfectionists, and they made sure all subcontractor's work was done to my satisfaction, and at times, I was o.k. with the work, but my AR project manager was not satisfied, so he had them come back and correct some flaws that I had not noticed. I highly recommend, and am using them for additional projects at my home read lessjames m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Elm City
- Red Oak
- Spring Hope
- Black Creek
driveway paving contractors in Rocky Mount
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Andrew Roby General Contractor Inc2000 W Morehead St
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Andrew Roby General Contractor Inc
- B E VAUGHAN & SON INC608 OLD THOMASVILLE RD STE 101
High Point, North Carolina
- B E VAUGHAN & SON INC
- Dream, Design & Build, LLC803 Celtic Crossing Drive
High Point, North Carolina
- Dream, Design & Build, LLC
- Ken's Construction1 Coltsfoot Ct
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Ken's Construction
- Pave All476 Shotwell Rd
Clayton, North Carolina
- Pave All
- RG PACK SEALCOATING & STRIPING1255 Lyman Rd
Beulaville, North Carolina
- RG PACK SEALCOATING & STRIPING
- Stone Atlas Construction
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
- Stone Atlas Construction
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC13376 US Hwy 70 Business West
Clayton, North Carolina
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC