If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Rocky Mount, NC
There are 12 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Rocky Mount
- JES Foundation RepairEverything was fine but the vent around the house are very light in weight the wind is blowing the vent out of the slots. Can we find a way to keep them in.
- Morales ConcreteMr. Morales made time for this small job with very short notice. He did everything that I asked and I am very pleased with the work. Everything went great and I would definitely hire him again for concrete work.
- Innovation Landscaping and Concrete LLCGreat. The guys were very polite and courteous and professional. We had a lot of questions during the process, but they were very patient and always willing to work with us. The finished product looks great! My boys are anxious to get out on the basketball court thanks to Innovation Landscaping and Concrete read less
- James Miller Concrete Finishing and Concrete PumpingMy husband and I are well pleased. The concrete work is beautiful. James and his crew went above and beyond with the drainage work we needed. He was professional and friendly. We appreciate he completed all he said he would do. We will definitely call again when the need arises. ~Fletcher and Carolyn Jones read less
- ShamusShamus and his helper came out and over a three day period built a 175 foot run fence. They used a design that I had found on a New Zealand website. During the design and layout phase Shamus listened to each of the wants we had about the fence. He was very patient during this time. Helping meet our design goals, keeping cost down and sometimes being the voice of reason based on experience. During the building phase he was able to keep the fence level with i would say 98% accuracy. Keep in mind that the los he was building on had a mild but long dip and rise. Not to mention he was able to stay outside of the state right away while not losing more yard than we needed. After the fence was built he suggested we let the fence dry out and then seal. Three months he came out and did just that. All in all he was able to build a 175 foot long fence that was 6 feet high thats the talk of 28 North read less
- Reilly's Handyman ServicesThey were prompt, they always cleaned up if you wanted them to. The quality of the workmanship was outstanding. It was a pleasure to have them do work for me and I most definitely would use them again.
- Carolina Decorative ConcreteLou Sullivan was an absolute pleasure to work with. He showed up on time to do the estimate, walked me through the stamping/colorization process, and gathered required info from me to help him ascertain how to achieve the finished look I desired (including layout, colors, and expansion joint locations). Once done he provided me with an estimate as well as his availability. At no point did I feel pressured, and Lou's professionalism made it feel like I was working with a partner who was genuinely invested in helping me achieve my objective. After agreeing on both a price and timing, Lou returned with his crew to do the work, as scheduled. Again he was punctual, and his crew did a fantastic job of getting the pour down, spread, stamped, colored, and cut (expansion joints) in a timely fashion. A week later (to allow curing) Lou returned to seal the finished product. I'm writing this review more than 18 months after completion of the project -- and waited this long to see how the finished product held up. When clean (as opposed to covered in pollen), my patio looks as good as it did the day after it was sealed. I'm very pleased with the result and would/will engage Carolina Decorative Concrete again should I have a need for more work of this type. Lou is a true professional and a master at his craft. Important: It should be noted that I already had a 4" base of level, tamped crush & run in place for the patio … as well forms in place to hold the concrete pour. Thus, the pricing I received was strictly for the decorative concrete work, as all required prep work had already been performed prior to engaging Lou. Those in need of prep work should factor its cost in, of course read less
- American HandymanAndrew provided the concrete finishing tools & expertise necessary to professionally finish a slab for my boat trailer on Outer Banks.
- Dunlap Brothers ConcreteThe weather delayed us 3 times but we finally got it done. Jerry was very professional and accommodating. I asked for references before hiring and he sent me 2. I called each one and one customer even sent me a photo of the work they did for him. Very pleased.
- '58 FoundationsThey were courteous, did good work, and cleaned up after themselves. The work that they provided has held up and there have been no problems.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Rocky Mount
- Business Description:With over 25 years of concrete work experience, we are here to address all you concrete driveway, patio, sidewalk and other needs. We can stamp your concrete as well.Recent Review:Scott and Jaron Beaman did an excellent job replacing our driveway and sidewalk. They brought a truck load of dirt to fill in ruts in the yard as promised. I would highly recommend them to friends and neighbors read lessJames J.
- Business Description:Our company Garcia’s Concrete Service LLC we will not leave until our client is completely satisfied. We will finish our work with pride and give you full respect.Recent Review:It was a great job and great people. They showed up on time. They got finished the job in a timely manner. They were great people to work with. I had no problems with them.Randy B.
- Business Description:I star to work for a commercial landscaping in 2012. I work until i get enough experience and then its when i star thinking to star my own small business. So i been working on my business for three years plus the experiences from the commercial landscaping company. I do landscaping in general. I also clean leave clean up,install or removal,new flower bed read lessRecent Review:Excellent work. Amazing results. We discussed our needs and the design was so much more than we expected! Our project was delayed due to weather, but were kept informed almost daily. The crew was here when scheduled and we were kept informed of the process. Very hard-working crew and we are so pleased with with our new, huge and great designed driveway! Highly recommend this company read lessCricket M.
- Business Description:At Smooth Finish Concrete we are masters in our craft. We are a Third Generation business that has the experience and dedication to get the job done right. High quality craftsmanship is what we bring to every concrete pouring and finishing project we start. If you want it done right contact us now. We are locally owned and owner operated and treat our customers homes as if they were our own. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals dedicated to your project. Please call us or .. read lessRecent Review:Great job done from Mr.Chapel and his crewDennis S.
- Business Description:Call now at (727) 339-9538! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Freddie and his crew did an awesome job. They were there when they said they would be. Everything was completed as per my request. They are respectful and show pride in the workmanship of the work they do. I interviewed several companies and FSM was the most reasonable and professional company. Love, love, love their work, pricing and professionalism read lesskelly h.
- Business Description:Decorative Concrete Coatings and Concrete Maintenance, Repair Leveling, Resurfacing, Renovation, Remodeling and Restoration on Pool decks, Patios, Driveways, Walkways, Sidewalks, Balconies, Gazebos, Courtyards, Breezeways, Carports, Foundations, Garage Floors and more. Paint and Existing Coatings Removal. Existing Stamped Concrete Resealing. "YOUR CONCRETE TRANSFORMATION SOLUTION FOR NEW AND OLD EXISTING CONCRETE" read lessRecent Review:They came when they said they would, they worked with my schedule, they were diligent and worked very hard, in some pretty high heat. I was very happy with the work that was done, which was to grind down some concrete decking around our pool, and recoat and stain it. The previous work was not done well, and while I could have gone with the previous company but given the poor job they did, I felt better going with Lawrence. He gets back to you immediately and everything was very professionally done. If I could show some before and after photos, I would. read lessAlison R.
- Business Description:Call with your problem and I’ll help you with a solution. Most Interior and exterior services provided. Whole home remodels, down to replacing your lightbulbs, we can help with it all.Recent Review:Adam did a great job with all installations and repairs required of him. He was knowledgeable, professional and willing to do what ever he was asked to install or repair. Offered different options on how to do each item listed. I was very pleased with his work and wouldn't hesitate recommending Adam's work read lessFlo M.
- Business Description:Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are a full-service company specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, waterproofing and concrete repair solutions in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area and parts of South Carolina. Dry Pr.. read lessRecent Review:Cody Jones and Jon Kiser showed up as scheduled, were professional, did a great job completing the work, and cleaned up completely when done. They explained the warranty before leaving. I would hire again.Elizabeth H.
- Business Description:Atlantic Foundation & Repair LLC is a full service foundation repair company, specializing in foundation repair by helical pier installation, crawlspace moister remediation, chimney lifting, basement wall repairs and remedial waterproofing read lessRecent Review:I had an onsite evaluation only and did not use the service, because it was determined that we did not need the service by Atlantic at that time. However, I felt the evaluation was done very professionally with honesty. I'm very sure that I will go to them with no hesitation if we ever need similar service in the future read lessTinghui X.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is.. read lessRecent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank you read lessmari m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Elm City
- Red Oak
- Spring Hope
- Black Creek
concrete contractors in Rocky Mount
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 amigos
Zebulon, North Carolina
- 3 amigos
- C & K ECP INC5121 Honest Bob Rd
Maiden, North Carolina
- C H I Construction & Restoration Services Inc511 S Morgan St
Roxboro, North Carolina
- C&K Concrete
Wilson, North Carolina
- Caporale Remodeling567 Lake Royale
Louisburg, North Carolina
- Carolina Decorative Concrete214 Patriot Ct
Kernersville, North Carolina
- Carolina Driveways and More3527 Windsor Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Carolina Odd Jobs Inc802 Banner Elk Rd
Benson, North Carolina
- CATES CONCRETE SERVICE100 Hillington Rd
Garner, North Carolina
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Raleigh4018 Patriot Dr Suite 120
Durham, North Carolina
- CHASE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS229 GRANVILLE DR
Washington, North Carolina
- Coastal Asphalt LLC2142 Winburn St.
Conway, South Carolina
- Concrete & Grading Services LLC147 Red Star Ln
Clayton, North Carolina
- Concrete Coatings ENC LLC 3109 Woodland Ave
New Bern, North Carolina
- CTC Contracting413 US-13
Snow Hill, North Carolina
- C & K ECP INC
- ERIC PUGH CONCRETE, LLC1000 DUNCAN FARM RD
Siler City, North Carolina
- ERIC PUGH CONCRETE, LLC
- Revitalized Development Group 7 CORPORATE CENTER CT
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Revitalized Development Group
- Signature Pools1404 Battlefield Blvd S
- Smooth Finish Concrete308 Sherwee Dr Suite A
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Southern Contracting Services362 B Lee Rd
Columbia, South Carolina
- Stone Atlas Construction
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
- Stonevisions508 W. Wilkinson St.
KILL DEVIL HILLS, North Carolina
- Signature Pools
- TC constructionpo box 373
Red Oak, North Carolina
- The Garage Authority44 Buck Shoals Road Suite F2
Arden, North Carolina
- The husbands helper1103 lake royale
Louisburg, North Carolina
- TommyHawk Concrete Construction11674 Us Highway 52 N
Wadesboro, North Carolina
- Tony Silver's Concrete Inc.120 North Dennis St
Enfield, North Carolina
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC13376 US Hwy 70 Business West
Clayton, North Carolina
- TC construction