Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Rocky Mount, NC
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Rocky Mount
- Mike Fusco BuilderWorking with Mike was a wonderful experience. We communicated weekly for months during the construction of my home. At the time, I was living in another state and had full confidence that my home would be a superior project under Mike's guidance and direction. Eleven years later my home is still standing. Individuals who visit my residence marvel at the construction, details and features that mark Mike's gifted abilities. Most importantly, Mike is an honest man and a person of integrity. In an industry where many builders produce a inferior product or "cut corners", Mike did not subscribe to those devious business practices. Mike was entrusted with the biggest financial investment I had ever made while I lived in another state. Some individuals thought I foolish to place so much trust in this contractor. I however was not disappointed at the results. In fact he exceeded my expectations. Eleven years later a relationship that began as a business arrangement evolved into a family friend
- commendable light constructionI would NOT recommend Don, nor would I hire him for additional work at my property. Don is very undependable, and his job is less than mediocre. It has been stressful and frustrating to work with Don as you never know when he will show up – that is, IF he shows. You never know when a project will be completed – that is, IF it’s completed. As a customer, I completely understand that sometimes “life gets in the way”, but if you are a professional, you will call the customer with an update. NOPE - not Don: no call / no show is not unusual. You then have track him down via a couple of txt messages and/or phone calls. He will make you a promise to be there tomorrow……. – but again; NO SHOW. My husband and I have spent around $7,000.00 with Don, and for the big job (fencing) he showed up later in the week to begin work. He and his crew work until late in the evening – often bothering the neighbors; between the sound of the work being performed, and Don’s favorite means of communication with his crew; yelling, we have gotten our fair share of complaints. For smaller jobs, he comes unprepared, does not finish and promises to return…..but never does. I currently have a fence which is leaning in several places (it’s been up for 3 months !!), a gutter which pours water right on top of my AC unit (and not the down spout), and a masonry job which a 3-year-old child could have done nicer… Don is nowhere to be found; he no longer answers calls, txt, nor e-mails. Very unprofessional, not trustworthy and sloppy work!
- Advanced Structural Repair LLCFantastic. Drew was incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and focused, the work he performed to correct the structural deficiencies in our home was of the highest quality. The inspector noted that it was "superb workmanship." I meant to write this review in August of 2015 (when we bought our house), but forgot (although I did write a review elsewhere). Many thanks to Drew, the owner of Advanced Structural Repair, for coming to our aid and putting our mind completely at ease. Highest possible recommendation
- Jose Ledesma StonemasonJose was friendly and responsive from the first contact on. Whatever he said he would do, he did it. Whenever he said he would do it, he did it. His knowledge, expertise, and craftsmanship are top-notch. He gave us exactly what we wanted and guided us on things that we wanted but that were not practical. The job ended up looking even more beautiful than we had anticipated. We have already recommended him to a realtor friend and would hire him again without reservation
- A Cleaner Chimney, LLCVery satisfied. He was prompt, professional, and knowledgeable. I really appreciated that he did not try to do unnecessary repairs just to make money. He explained the issues I was having in a way I could understand and was very reasonable on the price.
- Keith E Moseley MasonryWas very helpful, courteous, fair price and was very willing to work around my personal schedule.
- V&V Land Management & Resource RecoveryWe discussed a concept with Frank, who came up with a creative, yet functional design to help us enjoy our outdoor space. His appreciation for natural materials in combination with his ability to solve the technical challenges of a natural space allowed us to create exactly the environment that we were looking for. The attention to detail and craftsmanship displayed were very impressive. They use fine materials and are particular about creating a unique, beautiful, and lasting structure. They solved tricky drainage issues and seamlessly integrated the space around our existing structures. The entire team was knowledgable, friendly, and reliable. They treated our home and property with great respect. Despite the fact that were were not on site for most of the project, communication was never a problem. They conferred with us often and were always available to answer questions for us. It was not the first time we worked with V&V, and hopefully, it will not be the last
- Collins MasonryIt went perfect. he listened to our ideas, built from start to finish exactly what we asked for. it was completed in a timely fashion, and on budget. We would definitley use him again!!
- LOENARD THOMAS WILLIAMSI notice Leonard's work while walking. I asked him a few questions about his work and also if he would build a stone mailbox for me. I was very impressed with his job. It is a rarity for someone to do what they said they are going to do and also clean up after completed.
- General Labor maintenance serviceIt went excellent. He looked it over, and gave me an estimate. He told me up front that if he ran into problems or ran into something that was not in the agreement. He gave me a time that he would be there., and he was done before he said. He is really good in his time frame.
Masonry Contractors in Rocky Mount
- Business Description:At Smooth Finish Concrete we are masters in our craft. We are a Third Generation business that has the experience and dedication to get the job done right. High quality craftsmanship is what we bring to every concrete pouring and finishing project we start. If you want it done right contact us now. We are locally owned and owner operated and treat our customers homes as if they were our own. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals dedicated to your project. Please call us or ..Recent Review:Great job done from Mr.Chapel and his crewDennis S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Very good hedge trimming and cleaning around the pondsDavid B.
- Business Description:Call now at (727) 339-9538! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Freddie and his crew did an awesome job. They were there when they said they would be. Everything was completed as per my request. They are respectful and show pride in the workmanship of the work they do. I interviewed several companies and FSM was the most reasonable and professional company. Love, love, love their work, pricing and professionalismkelly h.
- Business Description:Fire,Wind &Water Damage Restoration. Licensed General Contractors. In Business Since1998.Recent Review:My roof was completed in about a week from the day that I called them, which was important as rain was in the forecast for the week. They were very professional and did a great job.Ann M.
- Business Description:Specializing in home improvements and repairs from the foundation to the roof and all in between. Free estimates and completely insured . Very friendly , and prompt service and all work is guaranteed ! Whether you have damage or are just ready for a change give us a call !Recent Review:Craig and his crew repaired our chimney and floor joist. His prices were better than everyone who came out. It didn't take long for them to all they needed to do. I recommend Mitchelle Rose Home Solutions for your construction needsCurtiss C.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:AKR Builders has been accountable to our customers for more than ten years, and completely focused on their satisfaction. That’s why we employ only experienced, qualified, top designers who take the time to truly understand what you want. Full Service Home Improvement CompanyRecent Review:“ A BIG TRAIN WRECK “ VERY POOR WORKMANSHIP!!JOSEPH T.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor but we also offer many small services to help you with any needs. We do all kinds of new construction from residential to commercial and also offer many maintenance choices from your yard to your roofRecent Review:Never happened: Mother payed deposit of almost $500 and just over 2 months later, still getting jerked around as to why its not even SCHEDULED yet. Mr Lands is quoted as saying "you're not getting your money back" even though the contract clearly states there is a 15% cancellation fee, "do what you gotta do" is in regards to my mother trying to get her money refunded, and "you're not a priority" is in regards to my mother asking why jobs ordered after her are getting done before hers is even scheduled. Very unprofessional and just good old fashioned robbery in my book. Please look elsewhere. Just an fyi, this place is the same place as Total Home Center on 40/42. Don't know why it's not listed as such...SUSAN B.
- Business Description:Design (CAD, Computer Aided Design) of Additions, New Home and Small Commercial Renovations.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Elm City
- Red Oak
- Spring Hope
- Black Creek
masonry contractors in Rocky Mount
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Caporale Remodeling567 Lake Royale
Louisburg, North Carolina
- Carolina Dustless Blasting, Inc8704 Chapel Hill Rd
Cary, North Carolina
- Carolina Odd Jobs Inc802 Banner Elk Rd
Benson, North Carolina
- CHASE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS229 GRANVILLE DR
Washington, North Carolina
- Classic Home Improvement LLC.695 Edwards Ln
Greenville, North Carolina
- Caporale Remodeling
- Invision Stone11 Railroad Street
Murphy, North Carolina
- Invision Stone
- J&J Masonry3629 Shep Rd
Grifton, North Carolina
- J&J Masonry
- Knapp Masonry103 Roberts Rd
Edenton, North Carolina
- Knapp Masonry
- Pinam Construction Inc.2117 Guess Rd
Durham, North Carolina
- Pinam Construction Inc.
- SES Construction2573 Courtney Rd
Oxford, North Carolina
- Smooth Finish Concrete308 Sherwee Dr Suite A
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Starlight communications
Greenville, North Carolina
- Stone Atlas Construction
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
- Stonevisions508 W. Wilkinson St.
KILL DEVIL HILLS, North Carolina
- Suppah Mario Bruthas
Richlands, North Carolina
- SES Construction
- WRIGHT MASONRY3014 Cool Springs Road
Broadway, North Carolina
- WRIGHT MASONRY