Yamileth Cleaning Services

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5204 Eagles Landing Dr.

Raleigh, NC 27616

Cleaning services, 4 employees email: yamilethcleaningservice@gmail.com. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today....

Resposiveness

house cleaning (6)

04/07/2021

The ladies do a good job of cleaning the floors, bathrooms, blinds, etc. They are always very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

Thanks so much 🤗

07/28/2016

Sylvia and Yamlieth are awesome! I'm not going to say their were/are never problems but when there are, they are addressed and fixed immediately. Have already recommended them to many friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 floors of cleaning, 3 ladies, about 3 hours worth

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2016

07/22/2016

They are wonderful! They clean things I have never thought of to clean. They are honest and I can trust them a lot. They are very fair priced. I want to emphasize that I used them for 9 YEARS because I liked them so much. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my house for 9 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

Thank you so much. Our main goal is to satisfy you and every one of our customers. :) It has been a pleasure getting the job done for you thru out the years :) See you soon :)

07/20/2016

Yamileth cleans my house every two weeks. They do a great job. I have been using them for the last three years. They are very courteous. I receive a phone call the day before they are scheduled to arrive, with a time that they will be there. I have given them a key so they let themselves in and do a great job. I leave a check and then see them again in two weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2016

Thank you so much. Our main goal is to satisfy you and every one of our customers. :) See you soon :) Always a pleasure to clean your home.

07/19/2016

This cleaning service is amazing. They are extremely thorough and pay close attention to details. They dust every corner including the blinds, baseboards, shine floors, wipe out fridge and leave the home smelling so fresh and clean. They are timely and efficient. They make beds, thoroughly clean the bathrooms, wash dishes and make it so I don't have to do a thing when I get home. They take pride i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my entire home from top to bottom. They detailed the baseboards, dusting blinds, made beds, shined wood floors, vacuumed and thoroughly cleaned all the bathrooms and leave little special touches throughout the house. They even clean and wipe out the refrigerator and wash dishes. Thus remove all trash and replace bags and leave the home smelling amazing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2016

Thank you so much. Our main goal is to satisfy you and every one of our customers. :) See you soon :) We are more than glad to get the job done for you :)

07/11/2016

Yamileth Cleaning Service does a wonderful job. They even do my windows, which most cleaning services do not do. I would highly recommend Yamileth Cleaning Services!! A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2016

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] :) Its our pleasure to satisfy you by cleaning your home :) See you soon :)

Move-In, Move-Out, Regular Cleaning, Bi Weekly, Avery 3 weeks.Residential & Commercial Free estimates Monday to Friday only By appointment only

hospital day care. Not sorry