Sears Home Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2011

Sears Home Services includes : carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, water removal, hardwood floor cleaning, asthma and allergies, air duct cleaning, indoor air quality. Dryer vent cleaning. Additional email - raleigh.nc@searsservices.com...

Benito Trejo roofing

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Precision Garage Door Service

8 employees. No subcontractors. Service fee is $75 but only $39.99 for Angie's List Members. No extra charge for after hours or weekend service. You may contact us through email or at 919-500-5171. Also doing business as Precision Overhead Garage Door Service. Additional contact: Susan Grega. Award Winning.

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service on Angi
Freedom Door Company

Freedom Door Company is veteran owned and provides full garage door repair and installation services in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Garner, Apex, Morrisville area's of North Carolina 24 hours a day. Freedom Door Company offers Residential and Commercial garage door services but not limited to are: Garage Door Repair & Services, Broken Garage Door Springs, Garage Door Openers, Garage Door Cables, Garage Door Installation, Damaged Door Panels, and Garage Door Maintenance. We are the premier provider of garage doors and openers services in Raleigh and surrounding areas. Customers that call before 12 pm are eligible for same day garage door repair in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Garner, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Apex, Morrisville. So call now for garage door repair, garage door service or garage door installation.

Offers by Freedom Door Company on Angi

10/23/2018

Joshua S.

Avoid at all costs. I've now taken a total of 6 days off work to have oven repair — either for diagnosis or part replacement. My oven is still broken, and I've been stood up for appointments two days in a row. I will never recommend a Sears Home Warranty contract to anyone. The process has been a nightmare and a waste of money. The last tech called to cancel and said I was selfish for needing him to send someone else (after being stood up two days in a row).

Description of Work
Oven Repair

Category home warranty companies

10/21/2017

Preston W.

Scheduled service for refrigerator repair; received confirmation via email and phone call the night before confirming the service window time; no one called during that service window or showed up to complete the service; contacted the customer support service to see what had happened - the service was never routed to a technician - and they wanted me to reschedule! Never going to happen! And to top it off, they charge a $99 diagnostic fee and then don't show up at all. No wonder Sears is going bankrupt!

Description of Work
Refrigerator ice maker repair.

08/24/2017

TAMMY B.

They sent someone within a half hour.

Description of Work
I use them for home warranty. They sent someone to fix something with my garbage disposal.

Category home warranty companies,drain cleaning

06/07/2017

Jim W.

They did an extremely good job on it. I paid the Sears price, the normal price. It turned out when the guy got into that the dishwasher was warranty. I paid their price to come out and do the prep, just found out all the information and then they submitted it to the company to repair for the repair. Price was superb, because I didn’t pay it. What they did well was everything and something that they didn’t have to do, they didn’t have to searched for warranties, but they did. I’m not sure everybody would have even thought to do that. That is part of their practice. They seem very honest. If they are in business this time next year we’ll get them again.

Description of Work
They repaired a dishwasher for us.

04/10/2017

Daphne I.

Technician was upfront and honest that the repair costs would be more than buying a new machine. Since we've had the machine for almost 12 years, we agreed to replace.

Description of Work
Looked a washing machine to determine what was wrong with it.

02/06/2017

Steven L.

Tech diagnosed issue and replaced a broken thermostat with new part. Checked heating was working correctly and reconnected hose, etc. Service was easy to arrange over the phone, and tech called when close to arrival time. Tech arrived within the expected time frame.

Description of Work
Requested service call to diagnose/repair electric clothes dryer that was not heating.

12/06/2016

Doris H.

Jon, and his trainee (believe his name was Jared), were both great and were willing to take the time to explain what they were doing. They did the primary cleaning from inside the house since I already had the dryer pulled out of the laundry alcove, but they also went to the outside vent to make sure everything was clear and that there was a good air flow after cleaning. They both were very friendly, did a very thorough and professional job. I also bought a device called Lint Alert, which should indicate when the dryer vent is getting clogged again. I only do one or two loads a week and do not plan to have cleaning done as frequently as recommended. The actual cleaning cost ($149) plus $10 trip fee totaled $159 ; the Lint Alert installed was an extra $99, but I'm only listing the cost of the cleaning below. This service is provided by Sears employees and is not sub-contracted. I would highly recommend them, and I definitely plan to use them when I get ready to have my floor vents cleaned.

Description of Work
I needed to have my dryer vent cleaned out, since it was taking forever (sometimes 2 hours) to dry a load of clothes. Also, considering the amount amount of lint they got out, I was very likely in the fire hazard stage.

Category dryer vent cleaning

10/10/2014

DIANE A.

Our tech was a Quincy and he was extremely professional and did an excellent job. He paid special attention to my pet issues and made sure to use products that were appropriate for my house.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning in seven areas.

Category carpet cleaners

08/28/2014

Cynthia S.

Called 30 min before arrival. Arrived on time. Inspected rooms to be done. Made suggestions-(politely). Did job quickly and efficiently. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning. Deodorizing for pet.

Category carpet cleaners

08/27/2014

Will B.

David was great and helpful. he took the time to explain the problem. Terrific customer service. David was friendly and intelligent. Sears needs more employees like David.

Description of Work
diagnosed broken board and reprogrammed

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you for using Sears Garage Door! We appreciate your opinion on Angie's list.

Sears Home Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2011

4900B Craftsman Dr Ste 104

Raleigh, NC 27609

Carpet, hardwood, air duct, dryer vent, upholstery, rug & tile cleaning.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa