Neuse Natural Cleaning

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2011

Neuse Natural Cleaning (NNC) is a specialized home and office cleaning service. More specifically, we are a professional green cleaning service. We understand that there is an art as well as a science behind green cleaning. NNC sets itself a part from other cleaning and maid services in by integrating technology, and environmental friendliness into its approach to cleaning. There is an actual science behind our cleaning techniques, tools, and products....

Johnson Cleaning Experts

Johnson Cleaning Experts

We offer reliable and quality house cleaning and organizing services. We have been in business for 8 years. Our main goal is customer satisfaction and we don’t leave the house until the customer is completely happy. We go above and beyond for our clients and will organize as a part of your regular cleaning where other companies charge extra. Give us a call today for a free estimate!

12/29/2018

Super professional and communicated above and beyond. The cleaning was also superb!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

12/26/2018

Aaron's staff did an excellent job cleaning my home and fitting me into his busy schedule at a very short notice. The staff was very professional and I was very pleased with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house cleaned

10/18/2018

This company never responded to my quote request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning for 3 bedroom home

CATEGORY house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], We apologize that we were not able to provide you with this quote. The Angieslist message center does not always properly work or send us notification that we have a message. The only way we knew that you had sent a request was by just checking our reviews. While we do not depend on angieslist message board and notifications to operate our business (since its out of our i...

12/12/2017

Aaron and his staff are wonderful to work with. Very friendly and always professional. Girls are thorough and careful with our furniture and appliances. We will continue to use Neuse Natural Cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
twice month house cleaning

09/05/2017

I'd give them an "A" overall and for punctuality, professionalism and price. I'd give them a "B" for responsiveness and quality. The quote was accurate and they showed up on time. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

We offer one-time, weekly, every other week, and monthly house cleaning and office cleaning services. We also offer new construction cleaning.

Satisfaction