Ko Konstruction LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2016

3101 Skycrest Dr

Raleigh, NC 27604

We are a full service contractor and have been servicing the industry for more than 30 yrs. We service the Triangle area with our services which include all trades. Handyman services Structural alterations such as removing walls and adding support beans. Rebuilding damaged or leaning piers as well as adding additional piers Supplying Structural engineers sealed reports Termite and rot damage. Additions: sunrooms, bedrooms, and room extensions. Decks, repair or build new. Kitchen and bath remodels....

11/26/2020

JON M.

It didn't. Larry came out to discuss the job and take measurements. Took a week for him to respond to my messages (I had to call him a i didn't hear a word from him). He says he will get me the estimate the next day... the next day, he randomly decides to "withdraw from my project because I was getting other estimates." He tried to put it on me because the insurance asked me to get multiple estimates & he disappeared for a week, but then also admitted to "being behind on paperwork." Either way, good to have this communication and being of paperwork issue identified now vs halfway through the job.

Description of Work
Kitchen, flooring, bathroom, carpet, and drywall repair

Category remodeling, home remodeling

I was running behind on my estimating which I informed Richard. To be clear I was not hired as of yet. . My company provides free estimates to everybody. Richard led me to believe that if I gave him a full detailed (probably five pages) estimate to give the insurance company I would be doing the work. I would then in turn accept the money the insurance pays to do the work and he would have no out of pocket expense. Then Richard told me he was getting other estimates. The end result was he said he still needed my estimate to give the insurance company. This makes no sense to me. It can not both ways. Insurance work is a negotiated process. I with drew from the process. I wish Mr Richard well and hope he gets his project completed.

08/21/2020

Laura B.

It went great. Larry spearheaded the project for my sellers. There was a large leak and extensive sheetrock damage. Larry's team replaced the sheetrock, painted and did the final clean up so we could close in the property.

Description of Work
Repaired water damage

Category drywall, interior painters, doors

08/20/2020

Tami E.

Larry and his team at Ko Konstruction were top of the line. From the initial consultation, to the sketches of our project, to the actual building work, to final touch ups, every step was conducted with professionalism and timeliness. The project was completed a week early, and even when we had what we thought was a “nit-picky” complaint, Larry immediately got it fixed for us. I would highly recommend this company for your home remodel projects.

Description of Work
Remodeled a Room

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, garage builders, interior painters

08/20/2020

Quint J.

Everything went well. Friendly works that did a great job on all projects and communicated in advance when they would be working on different projects. Made planning around easy. Stuck to the quoted price on everything and when there was additional damage when replacing the trimwork on the bay windows this was talked about before the work was done. Overall great job on everything they did and friendly and prompt throughout.

Description of Work
Fascia and bay window repairs plus conversion of open room to an office; Added outlets in garage and ran ethernet throughout house; Replacement of crawlspace door and vapor barrier; Removal of 7 trees

Category drywall, electrician, tree service, doors

08/19/2020

Ruth M.

My old attic stairs were warped and needed replacing. kokonstructionllc gave me a bid. The work was done in a timely professional manner. They were polite, personable, removed the old stairs, cleaned up all the dust and debris and demonstrated the new stairs. I am very pleased with the work and would use kokonstructionllc for any future projects. Thank you for such a great job! It was a pleasure working with you.

Description of Work
replaced attic stairs

Category handyman service, woodworking

07/08/2020

Earl P.

Larry and his crew were wonderful to work with. They completed the complete remodel of the bathroom on time and on budget. He kept us up to date on the work as he progressed. After the interior work was done. He completely redone our front porch with bead board ceiling and did the wrought iron on site. No prefab work. We recommend him to another client. Later we called Larry back and had work done on the siding and some exterior painting. We were so comfortable with Larry and his crew that we would leave them alone in the house. They are very trustworthy and stand behind their work. I highly recommend them. If I have another project, he will be the first I call.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling, master bedroom, and exterior repairs/painting

Category decks, electrician, plastering, plumbing, siding, woodworking, wrought iron, home remodeling, doors

06/25/2020

Marty/Veronica C.

Excellent. Everyone on the team was professional and great to work with. My favorite part, no surprises, from the quote to project completion.

Description of Work
door install

Category remodeling, doors

06/25/2020

Michael W.

Excellent, The KO-Konstruction team was very professional. The porch was completed and met all of our expectations. The workers were diligent keeping the work area clean and neat and informed us of their plan each day until the porch was completed. The cost was reasonable and I would hire Ko-Konstruction for other projects in the future. I have recommended them to neighbors.

Description of Work
Screen Porch

Category remodeling

06/17/2020

Kathy W.

Larry and his team were very professional and completed the job on time and for the price agreed upon. Larry's many years of experience served as great advice. His men were respectful and spoke very highly of each other, even in their absence. Great experience.

Description of Work
Convert Carport to Garage

Category drywall, garage builders, doors

06/17/2020

Charles E.

Larry and his team worked hard and delivered a good product. Larry was accessible during all stages of work. We have enjoyed the end result.

Description of Work
Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures

Category decks

04/17/2020

Lorrie B.

Great work, fair price for what was needed.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom and replace structural beams

Category electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, foundation repair

10/10/2019

Gregory C.

Great, Larry very professional and I will use them on my next project.

Description of Work
Could not get City approval

Category remodeling, sunrooms

06/25/2019

gabrielle W.

The project went well and we were given fantastic design ideas for both layout and accessories. We completely switched the orientation of the room relocating the toilet into the corner ( I didn’t know a corner toilet existed). The addition of a ceiling heater and extractor fan make this a great bathroom and the corner shower unit with its inset marble shower gel holder are all super finishing touches. There were some delays in parts of this project but we have noticed this seems true of EVERY contractor. Very pleased and would use this firm again!

Description of Work
Complete bathroom renovation . Converted downstairs half bath into a full bathroom from half

Category electrician, home remodeling

06/22/2019

Elizabeth B.

Floor in laundry room wet from water running from broken water line. Since this was an emergency, got to repair the problem the next day. Removed the existing drain and water cutoffs from washer, installed new supply box with piping and tap, repaired drywall and painted, replaced drain lines from washer to sewer main, and cut Y joint at main and replaced.

Description of Work
Drain line from washing machine burst.

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

06/22/2019

Traci T.

Larry and his crew are super responsive, have fair prices, are honest, dependable and truly care about the quality of work done. I use Kokonstruction at least twice a month as I am a realtor and my clients always have needs! Traci Tharrington Northside Realty

Description of Work
Foundation work,deck,closet,windows,basically everything

Category closet systems, concrete repair, decks, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, deck cleaning, structural engineer, doors, foundation repair

Closet Factory

We design, manufacture and install custom storage for closets, home offices, garages, pantries, laundry rooms, murphy beds and more. We are locally owned and operated and have a lifetime warranty on our product.

Sun4light.Inc.

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!

Home Doctors

Home Doctors Handyman Services offers quality home repair services along with exceptional customer service. We offer home repair services including carpentry, drywall, siding, flooring, deck and fencing, and painting services. Every job comes with a 60 day guarantee and if you aren't satisfied, we will come fix it. On top of all that, all of our pros have been thoroughly vetted and background checked.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

We offer most all aspects of service for our industry

Lead abatement General cleaning