KeyLogic Locksmith

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

North Carolina

8311 Brier Creek Pkwy #105-315

Raleigh, NC 27617

KeyLogic Locksmith is your professional resource for Automotive, Residential, and Commercial locksmith services. We are a locally owned and operated mobile locksmith serving the Triangle. We do not hire sub-contractors and make it our priority to exceed our customers’ expectations of quality, service, and value. To learn more about our services or to book an appointment, call us anytime at (919) 704-6202....

locksmith (35)

12/22/2020

john S.

Great Knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
Patio door repair

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

01/29/2020

Tatiana D.

He was professional and reasonably priced and got it done quick!

Description of Work
Unlock my trunk to get my keys

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

01/25/2020

Roderick S.

It went 100% better then I expected. Before coming to Angies list I contact 3 other companies. Each of those companies could not give me an exact cost of what would be charged. I have seen where people say one thing and then add so many other charges and fees its almost double or more then what I was expected. The gentlemen from Keylogic Locksmith explained every charge before coming out. And his costs saved me well over $200 from the other quotes I was given as a starting price. For this being my very first impression of the services from Angieslist it was a 12 out of 10 if that was possible. If this is what I can expect from using Angieslist Im a very happy customer for life. Thank you Keylogic Locksmith for your very professional and quick serivce. And that you Angieslist for creating this platform to reach Keylogic Locksmith.

Description of Work
The gentleman unlocked my car as well has made me a new key. And programmed the key due to the chip.

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

12/20/2019

Paul W.

Dan’s the man. Great price, fantastic work, very knowledgeable; would absolutely use again.

Description of Work
Add smart lock and replace locks

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

09/23/2019

Patricia F.

The serviceman was prompt, professional and performed the job as needed.

Description of Work
rekeyed house locks

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

09/09/2019

Barbara N. B.

Very pleased with responsiveness of this company and its owner who was the individual who came to do work. Able to schedule appt. close to time called; was given a "heads up" on day as to when would arrive.

Description of Work
Switching out 3 old deadbolts and installing new ones.

Cost $207.5

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

08/13/2019

Jim H.

They were great. Prompt and very professional. Worked quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Needed a vehicle rekeyed.

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

11/21/2018

Jean S.

He replaced the whole mechanism, made me a few extra keys, and was done in less than an hour. He was great!

Description of Work
The dead bolt on my front door wouldn't turn.

Category

Work Completed On 11/10/2018

11/12/2018

Jennie S.

It went great. He was a little late because of traffic and the length of the previous job, but quality and professionalism was great.

Description of Work
Re-key doorknob lock on outbuilding

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

08/24/2018

Melissa R.

I called and talked with the gentleman on Tuesday, August 14. We discussed my needs and he asked me to send a picture of the garage lock. I did so immediately after our call. He planned to service the locks on Wednesday, August 15 between 2-4pm. On Wednesday when I had not heard from him at 3:27pm, I texted to check in and see if he was still available. To this day, I have not received a response. I understand that things come up but I find a lack of response completely unprofessional.

Description of Work
Rekeying of several locks

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

[Member Name Removed], I'm so sorry for the lapse in communication and have to honestly say you were not the only one! We finally realized around September that Angie's List creates their own trackable phone number for us, and that that number is not textable. As you know, we probably requested some information from you, like many of our customers via text, for pictures, addresses, names, etc, however we never received any of it if they sent that info to the Angie's List number. We in the normal course of doing business simply assumed these customers weren't interested as we never heard back from them. I hate that you were one of those caught in this mess as we are just as frustrated that we may have lost potential jobs as well. Feel free to respond here at Angie's List, or text or call us directly at (919) 704-6202. Sincerely, Dan

-Your Triangle's Complete Locksmith- Specializing In Home Rekeys, Replacement Car Keys, Forced Entry Prevention, KeyLess Locks, Lock Repairs & Installations, and Much Much More!