Carolina Creations Landscaping

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2011

3460 Town Square Drive, Unit 102

Winston-Salem, NC 27127

We provide personal, one on one consultations. With 15 years experience and a degree in horticulture. We offer knowlegable, professional landscaping, Hardscaping and mowing services....

lawn & landscaping (96)mulch delivering (34)lawn care (21)hardscaping (17)tree service (15)lawn treatment (8)irrigation system (6)leaf removal (2)

04/07/2021

Rick and his team are FANTASTIC!! Rick has a degree in horticulture and is the best at coming up with solutions for problem areas. Our landscaping stunning and beautiful beyond my wildest dreams thanks to Rick and his team!

Description of Work
Clean up, edge, pine straw beds, transplant holly bushes, etc

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

01/19/2021

If we could give Ricky McIntyre and his crew 6 stars, we would. Rick is an excellent communicator, honest, trustworthy, professional and very easy to work with. He was flexible and worked with us as the project evolved to perfect the plan. There were no hidden or surprise charges. They were very conscientious and paid attention to detail. Rick made sure we were happy every step of the way. They ev...

Description of Work
Fire pit, retaining wall, drainage

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

It was a pleasure working with you guys as well! I think you guys are really going to enjoy the fire pit over looking the Lake. Please give Gunter some rubs on the head from me, such a great Dog.

09/27/2020

I was very happy with the service I received from Ricky Mcintyre and Carolina Creations Landscaping. Prior to the work being done on Sept 15, 2020, Ricky came out to my house several times to discuss my needs and to make sure that what he had in mind would get the job done. On the day the work was done, there was an item which had been purchased for the job, the cost of which was included in my co...

Description of Work
Construct a French drain along my back fence

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

06/02/2020

We have just finished a landscaping project by Carolina Creations. We could not have had a better experience with Rick and his team. They were professional, accommodating and efficient. Everything was on schedule and very reasonably priced. We highly recommended this company and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
New landscaping

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

The pleasure was ours! Thank you for the kind words and look forward to working together in the future.

01/27/2020

We hired Carolina Creations to remove leaves from our property, mulch some extensive planting areas and do pre/post emergent weed treatment. I really could not have been happier with them. They were very detailed when quoting the project, showed up exactly when they said they would, were very professional throughout, and did a wonderful job. I'd highly recommend them and plan on using them regular...

Description of Work
Mulching/weed treatment

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

01/20/2020

Craig & his crew did an excellent job. They topped 2 trees, cut the branches, & cleaned up all the brush. They also cut the wood up into the lengths we ask so we can use it for firewood. We have already passed his name along to someone else. We would call him again if we needed this type of work done.

Description of Work
2 Trees cut

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

09/24/2019

Thorough job, done efficiently and very professionally. Rick McIntyre is easy to work with and has a very good crew. I rehired them for lawn work.

Description of Work
Cleared out overgrowth of young trees and brush around garage.

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

03/17/2019

Rick and his team are great. Rick is professional, on-time and does great work. Most importantly, he is responsive. I have had Rick out numerous times work work on a variety of projects and he is always on-time and does great work. He also stands by his word. You absolutely cannot go wrong by working with Carolina Creations Landscaping. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Numerous landscaping projects in Winston-Salem

Work Completed On 03/17/2019

03/16/2019

Great! Ricky and his team were prompt, professional and completed their work on time, just before my daughter's wedding!

Description of Work
Remove overgrown trees, shrubs and plants and replace with simple, lower maintenance landscape options.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

03/16/2019

Great! Ricky designed and implemented a lower maintenance yard so that we can enjoy life more!

Description of Work
Relandscaping to lower maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

Landscaping, Landscape Designs, Landscape Renovation, Outdoor Living, New Landscaping, Retaining Walls, Patios, Mulching, Pruning, Planting, Plant Designs, Seeding, Landscape Fertilization, Spring and Fall Clean ups, Snow Removal, Grading

Weekly Maintenance, Mowing Upkeep