ProTech Repair & Restoration

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2008

219-B Garner Business Ct.

Garner, NC 27529

Professionally Trained Technicians, respectful of your home or business! FREE ESTIMATES/Professional Consultation (30minute limit) Unlimited Color selection, plus our ProStone ReSurfacing to look like "granite or corian" We Accept Cash,Check, All Major Credit Cards or qualify for 6 months same

02/19/2017

Robin M.

Very professional and courteous. High level of quality. Left bathroom spotless after work completed

Description of Work
Refinished a tub in terrible shape and cleaned and re-grouted tile

04/04/2016

Etta M.

Did an excellent job. Arrived timely

Description of Work
Tile crack at bathroom threshold. Set new tile and grout. Looks like new.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, home remodeling

04/17/2015

Larry S.

Sherri did a fantastic job restoring and refinishing 35 year old tub tile and re-glazed outdated blue tile to an updated white tile. She is very meticulous at the cleaning process to make sure the final product lasts. It took her 3 days to do our shower stall, but it had years and years of grime and gunk and now it looks brand new. We are really happy with the work. Sherri would sometimes not show up when she had said, but for us it was not a big deal as we were in the house doing other things prepping for our move in, and she knew that. I know she goes out of her way to get it done, and she was finishing up other projects too. I have recommended her work to family members and would use her again if needed.

Description of Work
Refinished a tub and tile walls as well as a tile shower stall

07/08/2014

Ann P.

What a transformation! Sherri meticulously prepared the surface (actually worked extra hard to get the residue of anti-slip coating off that was causing problems with drainage), sprayed new finish, and regrouted. She was very careful to cover all surfaces on which she would not be working and was very helpful in explaining what she was doing and how to care for it. She also provided information for us to share with our tenants so that the finish can stay beautiful as long as possible.

Description of Work
Resurfaced our bathroom tub, which was original to the 1957 house.

05/09/2014

Amy M.

Sherri and her assistant were both very prompt and professional. I particularly appreciated that she communicated with me throughout the job so that I knew how long the job would take. I would definitely recommend ProTech.

Description of Work
Resurfaced a bath tub

02/20/2014

Claire L.

We had our 1950's bathtub reglazed 10 months ago. The day of the appointment, Protech showed up right on time. It did take basically the whole day to get the bathtub reglazed, but I'd rather have someone take their time to do it right. Almost a year later, the bathtub still looks great. There is one nick in it but it's my fault for dropping a ceramic mug! That happened a couple of months ago and doesn't seem to have caused a problem. I did follow her advice and dry off the top of the tub after each shower. I have yet to wax the tub even though the paperwork says to do it. Overall, I'm really pleased - a little more upkeep than buying a new tub but still a WAY better option for countless reasons! I'm so glad we got to have our tub looking like new again.

Description of Work
Reglazed our 1950's bathtub

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you so much for the feed back of appreciation. Also we can touch up the area up that was accidentally chipped. We give previous clients a discount rate. Thank you again for your valued business! Fell free when you are ready to schedule to phone and set up. Office 919-834-7466 Best Regards, Sherri Scott owner proTech Repair&Restoration inc

11/25/2013

Elaine S.

We first called Pro-Tech to inquire about mold remediation, which means getting someone to your house to inspect a mold problem. Pro-Tech is an environmental group and they do not and quot;fixand quot; mold problems, they inspect, take air samples, and tell you when you are mold free. They recommended we call ServPro, 685 Parcel St, Greenville, NC 27834 which was closest to our area. We contacted ServPro and they quickly inspected the areas, cut out the sheet rock and baseboards, then brought in 2 air filtering machines for several days. At that point they took tests and declared the 2 bedroom closets in the basement to be mold free. We are so fortunate that we chose Pro-Tech to come inspect the house. They found mold cells in the basement and upper level. At that point ServPro returned with air filtering machines for several days. After ServPro declared us mold-free, then Pro-Tech came out again to inspect and run lab tests. At that point we were told by Pro-Tech we were mold free. When you have mold in your home, you have 2 choices. You can go and quot;all outand quot; to make sure your home is free of mold or you can decide to spend as little as possible to get the problem fixed. I am very allergic to mold so for me the answer was easy...If I didn't correct the mold problem properly, I would have to sell my home. Please don't go for and quot;the cheapest wayand quot; to solve your mold problem! Mold is not always visible and air testing is the only way you can ensure the level of mold in your home. Pro-Tech was knowledgeable, professional, and quick to respond to our problem. What is your health and peace of mind worth? Mold causes many health problems and getting and quot;the big boysand quot; to sign-off on our mold situation was worth alot to me. I highly recommend Pro-Tech to anyone who suspects mold in their home.

Description of Work
Inspected our home for mold and collected air samples to be sent to a lab for identification.

Category mold removal

We are sorry but you have wonderfully reviwed the wrong company. We strongly urge you to research the company you did service with to correct. I am sure they would like to know you were satisfied. There are several ProTech's spelled many different ways. We are ProTech Repair & Restoration Inc. Out of the Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill Area preforming many areas of bathroom,kitchen countertop surfance improvements such as professinal refinishing/reglazing/resurfacing. Along with many other improvement services such as grout tile install and maintenance,bathroom or tun shower replacement etc. Our ph # is 919-834-7466. We do not do mold remediation at this time. Best Regards, Sherri ProTech

11/22/2013

Brennan B.

Sherri was wonderful! She was very communicative about the whole process and what our options/costs were. We recently bought a 36 year old house that was on a well with very hard water for years, and the tub and sink had become yellow/green/grey discolored from the hard water and scratched all over. The sink had a huge chip missing so that the cast iron had started to rust, along with an extremely rusty overflow. They both look brand new now! Sherri put in an extremely long day and was meticulous about her clean up process. Thank you again to ProTech!!

Description of Work
Refinished cast iron alcove tub and sink

08/27/2013

Keithly H.

Overall, the job went very well. The workmen were professional and worked extremely hard. They arrived on time, protected the floor and walls and all the hardware that would've been exposed to the refinishing material.

Description of Work
Stripped and refinished a cast iron bathtub.

06/23/2013

Neal B.

ProTech is a very busy company that performs very high quality work. Our tub looks new and the other showers look considerably better. It is difficult to determine if their prices are reasonable although I can say that renovating the master shower likely cost about one quarter of what new tile would have cost. The recoloring the porcelain tub cost about half of what it would cost to remove the tub and replace it with a fiberglass tub. Getting a quote for the work was not difficult and was provided in a reasonable time frame. The company has a lot of work and our work was scheduled about three weeks after the quote was agreed to. The problems were that on dates in which I expected them to arrive they did not come and did not call to reschedule. I suspect this problem resulted from poor communication. It is difficult to reach anyone by phone and emails were responded to in a day or two. Texts sent to the owner were answered quickly and became the preferred method of communication. At one point I asked a question and unintentionally caused confusion and caused a further delay. I think that the job was completed approximately a month after the quote was agreed to. The bottom line is that before having tile replaced consider getting a quote from ProTech. You can save a lot of money. It is easy to schedule the cleaning and regrouting of tile and the cost is very reasonable. If ProTech is being asked to refinish a tub or tile to repair finish or alter colors then allow at least two months to complete the job. I was very happy with the quality of the work and think that others will be as well.

Description of Work
They renovated the master shower including changing the color of the tile and cleaned two shower/baths and regrouted one of them.

04/25/2013

Deborah Y.

The surface of the bath tub was all worn and she made it like a new porcelain surface tub all shinning smooth. I felt it was a good price at that time. It was done in 2011 and the surface is still in fine shape. Sometimes it looks fine when it is just done but you would wonder how long it would last. I basically received what was advertised and it was a big improvement to the bath tub. They were professional, knowledgeable and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
I used ProTech Repair & Restoration to refinish the surface of my bath tub.

04/05/2013

Kanako O.

Patched cracks, looks like a brand new bath tubs and showers now. Project went well.The work was all completed in one day.

Description of Work
2 tubs refinished.

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

Thank you (member name removed) for the generous report regarding our services. I am glad we could assist you! sherri scott

04/03/2013

Judi S.

Once the guys were here from CAPITAL MARBLE, they got the job done fairly quickly. Only problem: the tub with the seat that I had emphatically told them I did not want!!! They had to come back a couple of days later to place a piece that was measured wrong in the beginning. We were VERY DISAPPOINTED that even after telling the people at CAPITAL MARBLE, when they were here at the house for the estimate, that we DIDNOT want the tub with the seat, they showed up on installation day with the tub with the seat. I really don't like it, we've spent right at $4000 and no one called us to tell us that we would be getting this tub in spite of my objections to it. First time I knew I was getting that tub was when they took it out of their truck and it was sitting on my driveway. I really hate this tub..... Another issue was that a PLUMBER (they had their own) had to be here to disconnect and connect the plumbing for the new tub. This incurred an additional cost of $400!! Seemed a bit steep for what they did... but again, we had NO CHOICE. There should be disclosure from the company we contacted for the job, PROTECH, that they were subbing this out to a completely different company. Obviously, PROTECH got their percentage payment from CAPITAL MARBLE. I really don't know if we could have had it done more inexpensively....my feeling is that we could if we had known how this was going to and quot;go downand quot;. I would not recommend PRO TECH because there was something definitely underhanded about them not revealing how they were going to approach our situation. Major,MAJOR lack of communication on the other end...not happy.

Description of Work
We had our upstairs cultured marble tub replaced. A crack had formed in the side of the tub, and there was no alternative repair..it had to be replaced. The old tub was literally broken up, taken out of the house, In order to get the tub out and the new one in properly, the entire sink countertop also had to be removed. A new tub was then installed. The only catch on the day of installation was that they had miss-measured a piece that went against the wall and they had to come back a couple of days later to install this piece to complete the job. We had insisted on a written estimate for the job, which ended up NOT being performed by the company PROTECH, but by a completely different, separate company, CAPITAL MARBLE. The people who came to our home to perform the work knew NOTHING about a company called PROTECH. In addition, on the Angie's List site for PROTECH, they state that they will accept credit cards as a standard form of payment, but when the guy from CAPiTAL MARBLE came out, he said that their company did NOT accept credit cards, so we had to write a check for half the amount of the estimate. The guy mentioned that the tub he wanted to install had a "seat" on the far side of the tub. I was VERY INSISTENT that I did not want that tub, It sounded cheap looking to me, and I told him in no uncertain terms that I wanted a plain tub, with NO SEAT!!! It took quite a long time to finally hear back from CAPITAL MARBLE for a date of installation, but when the date came, they were here on time. I WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE TUB THEY SHOWED UP WITH WAS THE ONE WITH THE SEAT!!! I had made it crystal clear that I DID NOT want that tub! He told me,when he showed up with it...that they "had to do it for the strength of the tub". My gripe here is that he should have called me prior to showing up with that tub. It is awful looking to me. The strangest part of this project remains the disconnect between PROTECH and the people who actually did the work. They are two separate entities, and this was also never communicated to us, or the fact that we would have to pay by check, not credit card as stated on PROTECH's Angie's List page. None of the guys who were actually doing the work didn't even recognize the name PROTECH. A little fishy..... It took quite a bit of time to actually get the work done...there were times between when we had paid our 50% deposit and the actual phone call from CAPITAL, not PROTECH, to schedule the job, and we worried that this was not going to end well. Main problems here: lack of communication from PROTECH letting us know that a completely different company would be doing the work, and also from CAPITAL MARBLE not letting us know that we would have to settle for the tub I had emphatically told them I DID NOT WANT. We had to pay by check when PROTECH's page said credit cards were fine. Sherry at Protech could have told us what the "deal" was... obviously she sub-contracts out jobs....without telling the client. Doesn't seem like the best business practice, disappointed us very much.

Category bathtub refinishing

We are requiring this report to removed immediately due to all statements with in being completely false. - WE CONDUCTED NO BUSINESS/SERVICE NOR RECEIVED ANY MONEY REGARDING THIS CLIENT AT ALL. [member name removed] was referred to us for an opinion regarding possible repair of a tub(Cultured Marble) that CANNOT be repaired, by the company who failed with original manufacturing leaving her with no assistance. We (ProTech) DO NOT perform cultured marble tub installation and never have. It is a specialized service requiring extra knowledge, experience and high grade product to avoid having another cracked tub which is why she needed service. We referred her to another company specializing in Removal /Reinstall/Manufacturing of Cultured Marble out of Lillington, NC due to her situation needing custom service, full turn key and quality high end product to avoid her current situation happening again. [member name removed], as all owners, are responsible with any business, service and scope of project with cost upon their selection of the company of their choosing.

02/11/2013

Nancy L.

I have tried since early January to get Protech to repair a small nick in my tub and buff my tub to remove some small scratches. I was very impressed when Sherry came to give me an estimate for the repair. She was upfront and honest about what was wrong with my tub and its condition. She also told me what to clean the tub with to help with its overall condition. She told me she would try to get me in the next week and that she wouldn't have a problem fitting me in sometime after 3pm since I teach school. Unfortunately after 3 scheduled appointments my tub isn't fixed. Appt. #1 was canceled because she was sick (which I completely understand). Appt. #2 was canceled because another job ran over and she offered to come later but then called back that she couldn't make it due to dust being under her contact (again I was understanding even though I had left work earlier than planned picked up my daughter early which caused her to miss a birthday celebration at school). After this cancellation, Sherry did offer to come that Saturday but this was not an option for my family. Appt #3 received a phone call at the appointment time that another job quite a ways from my house was running over and she would come after that one was completed. I told her at that time if she couldn't make it today that I would have to cancel all together (At this point I had already left my job earlier than planned to meet her). It is now 7pm and I haven't heard from Sherry again. I know this was a little job but I truly tried to work with you. I am disappointed to say the least.

Description of Work
No service completed.

Category bathtub refinishing

Yes we were very disappointed not to be able to fit you into our schedule numerous times on a more timely basis with regards to you needing late afternoon appointment. As I explained before we are actually booked approximately 3-4 plus weeks out on a regular basis and we will not shortcut or compromise another clients service that day or any day. There has been a illness epidemic (flu type) within our company and noted throughout America this season with myself being sick twice within 4 weeks. Several clients even asked we not send any techs until fully over symptoms. On the date regarding your last unmet apppointment. I communicated with you by text after going into voicemail two times and did not proceed to your home since we were unconfirmed for a later time that day. You stated (by text) you did not want to rechedule which I both understand and respect and I responded with a referral to another company to meet your service needs so you would still get good results. Thats because we actually care and want you to still have a great experience with refinishing and repair needs. We are a smaller and grateful company with great attention to detail especially with regards to service. We always want ot make lients feel valued and respected. I personally apologize for your delay of your appoinment. We are always learning and evolving to improve on an already great service. Thanks for you valued time and consideration. Sherri Scott ProTech Repair&Restoration, Inc.

02/09/2013

Steve E.

Tried for two months to get Sherri to come and fix a small hole in my tub. She failed to come to any of the the three appointments she scheduled with us. The last day, 2/8/13, she rescheduled twice on that day but never showed. She always calls and has an excuse. But, she even claimed to call my wife and inform her she'd miss one of those appointments. My wife never talked to her. Sherri claims she called her on a certain day, however my wife was at work all that day. Sherri claims that she is in the and quot;service industryand quot; and cannot know how long any appointment will take. She may do excellent work, but unfortunately we gave up on her due to her very unprofessional attitude and business practices.

Description of Work
Horrible scheduler and attitude

Category bathtub refinishing

There are 2 sides to every story and then there is the truth. Member thank you for the opportunity but we do not wish to do business with you and you are inaccuracte with regards to your report, our conversations and scheduling. I have everything documented per our conversation. Today is 2-10-13, you intially left me a voicmail request 1-2-13 requesting our services.We finally spoke at the end of that week. I told you that we are scheduled out 3-4 weeks in advance and I would attempt to get you scheduled prior to if possible. We did and you rescheduled us due to out of town on business you stated. Upon rescheduled date that you agreed to, I phoned your home 5 hours prior to the time of arrival and told her we could not keep your time slot that day due to many personnel illnesses within our company to which your wife stated you did not even inform her(no knowlegde) we were scheduled that day. We rescheduled for this Friday2-8-13 and I phoned to let you know a prior appt. was going to take longer than anticipated and we may have to reschedule you to the following day on Sat 2-9-13 if you would like. We do not do service request on Saturadays so on that I was going above and beyond to assist you. I did not appreciate your disregard to compromise someone elses service just to get yours in. We always give the same great service and personal respect to everyone and their homes or business. Your manner was very demeaning and unprofessional in converstion and we are choosing to pass to conduct doing business with you and are wishing you a a great experience with service with another company. I am a professional and the best in this business here locally and with giving respect to clients I also require it in return. Good luck with your repair needs. best Regards, Sherri Scott owner/president ProTech Repair&Restoration Inc.

01/10/2013

David E.

They came out and gave me a good proposal, but I didn't use them because was able to take care of the issues that they would've done for me.

Description of Work
ProTech Repair & Restoration gave me an estimate for a combination of sealing the attic space, putting in additional insulation, and some mold remediation work.

Category insulation, mold removal

We are always grateful for satisfying a clients needs and taking their time to post such wonderful comments but unfortunately the customer good words are inteneded for another business possibly similar in name or services. We do mold remediation in bathroom situations such as showers or tile and grout etc. but not attics, basements or install insulation. Sorry but please let us know if we can assist you with any of our current bathroom/kitchen surface improvements. Thank you!

10/11/2012

Skip H.

It was exceptional. They were very professional. Their price was very competitive, and I was glad I used them.

Description of Work
They reglazed both of my tubs.

Category bathtub refinishing

Pleasure to have met and worked with you and hope to have helped measurably with the sale and upgrade of your home. thank you again!

08/14/2012

Grace L.

I called Protech and Sherri, the owner, was very responsive. She was able to come fairly quickly and gave me an estimate with options. I found the estimate to very reasonable. She was flexible in agreeing to delay starting work for a couple of months at my request due to my schedule.The work went very well and Sherri and her team are very professional. They came when they said they would, and did what the said they would do. The subcontractor for the glass enclosure made an appointment to come and measure and also was very professional.The end result is that the shower looks very good! The base is well supported and the refinishing has made it look like new. The cultured marble surrounds are very much improved and the new glass enclosure is perfect. Sherri even came back to do a minor touch-up. I would highly recommend Protech.

Description of Work
The glass enclosed shower stall in the master bath was in much need of updating as the house is 18 years old. Services provided included replacing the glass enclosure, reinforcing the fiberglass base, refinishing the fiberglass base, cleaning the cultured marble surrounds.

Category bathtub refinishing

THANK YOU so much for being such a wonderful person to work with. I thank you for your patience and understanding even with a minor touch up to be made and the opportunity itself. i enjoyed our extra conversation on other subjects and just found you to be a delight with alot of info an many other topics.. Best to you and your family and anything you need just call. Best regards! sherri

05/04/2012

Michael H.

They did what I asked for, they did a good job. They both looked brand new. He got it done in 6 hours, he said he'd get it done in one day and he did.

Description of Work
Protech Repair & Restoration refinished the bathtub and shower.

Category ceramic tile

Thank you and we hope to service your home in the future. Thank you for your valued business! Sherri

03/13/2012

HILARY D.

Sherri, the owner, emailed us an invoice. She was to arrive at 8:30am on the scheduled repair day, but didn't arrive until 10:15am. She did call me twice to alert me that she would be late. The work was completed at 4:45pm on the same day. There was a strong smell associated with the refinishing that lingered through the night. We were advised to use fans to air out the odor. We were also advised to wait 48 hours before using the tub and to keep the door of the bathroom shut until after 48 hours, which we did. We were offered the non-skid surface for free and agreed to have it applied. After the fact, I wish we had not selected this option as it is a little rough and some of the grains of the non-slip surface are popping off. After over a little over a month, we noticed that there are small pores in the finish of the tub and there is a black substance coming out of the pores. We put in multiple calls and email to ProTech to get guidance on whether or not the pores and the black substance was anything indicating a deterioration of the finish. It took several days to get a response, but Sherri, the owner of ProTech, finally contacted us and arranged to visually inspect the pores in the tub finish and to try to assess the black substance coming out of the pores. She assured us that the pores were to be expected for a tub the age of ours (1950-1960s) and that the presence of the pores was not a sign of deterioration or mis-adherence of the finish. She also assured us that the black substance coming from the pores was water collecting in the pores and was nothing to be worried about.

Description of Work
We contacted ProTech and arranged a time to have our bathtub (in a house built in 1950s) refinished. A non-skid surface was also applied.

02/13/2012

Sander P.

Overall, the experience was excellent. The technician was very careful when he did his work. I had a drip on the faucet, so he put a plastic bag over the faucet so the tub dried properly.

Description of Work
They resurfaced my bathtub.

01/29/2012

Christine A.

Met with salesperson and got the recommended solution. She suggested that the tub be reglazed as well since the brightness would not match. She also made several suggestion on preparing the bathroom in order to save additional dollars, such as removing all appliances, and removing (1950s) towel bars and replacing the 5x5 tiles. Provide additional instructions on cleaning tiles in the future. Provided a 7 year warranty. The work was done within 2 weeks, once a phase was done (sanding, glazing) Sherri cleaned up the area as well.

Description of Work
Reglaze tub, 4 walls, install towel bars.

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

Thank you for your business and taking the time to express satisfaction and complimenting our company. Best regards, Sherri Scott ProTech Repair&Restoration, Inc

07/23/2011

Marie D.

Several years ago, I had my bathtub resurfaced by another company - it was in the $250 range and was supposedly and quot;guaranteed.and quot; The work was not up to standard - the surface wore off in less than 2 years. I called several people, and Sherry, she asked me a number of questions, then quoted me a price. I had planned to purchase their and quot;topand quot; package and after speaking with Sherry, she advised me to not do that because I don't use the bathtub all the time. The crew was on time, polite courteous, and most helpful. Sean did an amazing job cleaning out the old grout (which looked horrible - lumpy, stained, etc.) and was extremely careful when he removed my glass shower doors. Sean was very deliberate when he removed all the old grout and silicone making sure he didn't scratch the tub, the metal surfaces, the tile or the floor. He also taped all the metal to make sure no spray stuck to it. Sherry came and resurfaced the tub with about 5 coats (I think that's correct). She also put anti-slip material on 2/3 of the bottom of the tub, leaving room for a comfortable bath. The next morning, she returned and installed the shower doors and made sure the cleanup was right. The only thing I had to do was to put the towels back on the bars. I would gladly use this company again and heartily recommend them to anyone looking for a quality bath resurfacing job.

Description of Work
Sherry and her crew came to my home, removed the shower doors, completely "ungrouted" the tub, taped off all remaining fixtures, acid cleaned the tub, preped it, resurfaced the tub, then regrouted (looked much better than what they took out) and re-installed the shower doors. The tub looks absolutely brand new - the surface is non-slip and just wonderful. They completely cleaned up after themselves - I had no clean-up to do at all. They communicated effectively and well and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Category bathtub refinishing

It was a pleasure to get to know the member as well as work with her. Thank you for the time and opportunity to assist you with your project. We hope to see you again in the future!!! Thank you for your valued time to compliment us with Angie's List as well!! Best Regards, Sherri Scott ProTech Repair&Restoration,Inc smsprotech@yahoo.com www.protechremodel.com (919)834-7466 office

11/20/2010

SARAH H.

Sherri was very professional on the phone. I selected her company because of the professionalism, 7-year warranty, and price-competitiveness (middle of the 3 quotes I received. They were able to work with our constrained schedule. I appreciated the advice on having other plumbing work done before refinishing the tub. I also appreciated the handout about caring for the tub now that the work is done. This work was done 1.5 years ago and is still in great shape.

Description of Work
Refinished bath tub.

03/10/2010

Jannice V.

We worked directly with the owner of the business which was really nice. He was always very prompt about getting back to us. The work was completed in one day. They did excellent work. The owner made sure that everything was covered up in the bathroom and that nothing was damaged during the process. It was amazing. They were very reasonably priced too.

Description of Work
We used Protech Repair & Restoration for bathtub refinishing.

Anderson Painting and Power Washing

Anderson Painting & Power Washing is a family owned and operated business. We are fully licensed and insured. We adhere to a customer service guarantee, expect the highest of standards in our work,and complete a final walk through with the customer before the job is complete. A 2 year warranty applies to all exterior painting that we complete. We are a lead removal and renovation certified company. Contact us for a free estimate!

Offers Coupon

Healthy Home Restoration

Healthy Home Restoration was established in Cary NC in 2004. HHR has specialized in solving complex problems in crawlspaces related to humidity, pest and mold and is considered the top company in the Triangle area for crawlspace problem resolution and energy evaluation/improvements. Over time sealed and conditioned crawlspaces became the preferred method for constructing crawlspaces under homes. The process of conditioning a crawlspace is so successful it created an entire new industry. As a leader in the industry we pride ourselves in providing a large variety of products to fit our clients individual needs. We will never be a company that supplies only one solution with one product for every need. We constantly work with manufactures and suppliers to provide the best and most cost effective products available. *Free evaluations and inspections when related to emergency claims or water proofing/encapsulation. Services for general inspection of the home when related to mold, odor, suspected moisture issues, and energy audits will have a minimum service fee charged depending on the situation. Real Estate transaction discounts apply.***Does not offer full home inspections and pest control services.***

J&L Home Improvement and Mitigation Services

We are a veteran owned company, that specializes in water mitigation services, with industry experience dating back to 2005. Our mitigation services include the installation of vapor barriers, along with the insulation. We also can help with all of your mold remediation services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! - I provide my customer service quality for all the services my business provide. - I have been in this line of work for over 15 years. I'm a veteran own business. -

Bathroom & Surface Refinishing/Re Glazing/Resurfacing/Repair of Porcelain, Tile, Fiberglass, Enamel, Acrylic, Showers, Countertops, Cultured Marble, Floors & more! -Crack & Defect Repair- Color Update/REFINISH Tub to Shower Conversions, Tile &Shower Cleaning, Re Grouting, Grout Re Coloring Sealant, Re Caulking, NEW Cultured Marble Shower or Countertops