EB Plumbing and Remodeling LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

E.B. Plumbing focuses on getting the job done right the first time. If you are not satisfied, we are not done. If you have plumbing, you need a plumber. Call today for all your plumbing needs....

ARS Rescue Rooter

ARS is a trusted service provider in heating, air conditioning, plumbing and indoor air quality. Our courteous HVAC and Plumbing technicians are available 7 days a week to provide you with expert service and repair. Our Comfort Advisors are ready to help you make the most effective installation or replacement decisions based on your home comfort needs. We are licensed and insured. Estimates are always provided before any work begins. Major credit cards accepted. 100% financing with approved credit.

Offers by ARS Rescue Rooter	 on Angi
Fehr's Plumbing of Raleigh

Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning

If you need a job done right, you call in the experts. At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re committed to performing the highest quality HVAC. We even put it in writing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee displays our commitment to upholding the highest level of heating and air conditioning services in the industry. We will take care of everything needed to ensure your home’s comfort. Whether your air conditioner or furnace breaks on the day you need it most or you’re on the lookout for indoor air quality and home comfort solutions that meet the highest EPA and ENERGY STAR® standards, you can trust our team. We’re experts in heating and air conditioning, and superior service is what we do best .

09/24/2018

Eugene W.

The problem was a clogged bathroom drain. The plumber, Mr. Brock, actually arrived early and in a reasonably short time from when he was first called. This was not an emergency so I wasn’t particularly concerned about that but I expect that in an emergency he would come accordingly. He worked quite some time on the drain and was talking thru other options with me when he finally got it open. He’s very friendly and did a good job making sure the drain surroundings were kept clean. I would have no problem calling him for a more complex plumbing job.

Description of Work
I needed a drain unclogged

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/22/2018

Helen V.

I first called Eric to replace a kitchen sink faucet and I couldn't be more pleased. He worked fast and efficiently and was done before I had time to see how he was doing. When the master bath toilet was giving me trouble - I called Eric and I had the same wonderful experience. I have found a plumber for the life of my home.

Description of Work
New kitchen faucet and leaking toilet

03/09/2018

Lisa E.

The repairs were completed within an hour or less. Eric was professional and took care of all three of my plumbing issues with no problem. His service was outstanding and his price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend him. I will be calling him again in the future should I have other plumbing issues. A++

Description of Work
I needed my garbage disposal repaired/replaced, a toilet flush seal replaced, and a shower head unclogged.

12/07/2017

Thomas H.

Excellent. EB plumbing is professional, skilled, and pleasant to do business with. All options were clearly explained including advantages and disadvantages of each and costs. Workmen arrived promptly at the time promised and completed the job as outlined and on time. I will hire EB plumbing the next time I need plumbing services.

Description of Work
Installed circulation pump and small electric water tank to provide quick access to hot water at all sinks without waiting for hot water to make its way from the water tank to each tap. Installed electric wire from circuit panel to newly installed water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,wells

11/03/2017

Nathalie R.

It went well. I also really appreciate that Eric addresses any questions or concerns I have.

Description of Work
Past few years, it ranged from fixing leaky faucets to replacing expansion tank and hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

04/11/2015

Constance C.

I've used Eric for minor plumbing repairs over the last few years. The only prior issue I've had was his slow response time but I continued to use him anyway. This past winter was tough on the exposed plumbing under my house. Eric fixed a cold water leak in February. A hot water leak unfortunately could also have been fixed at that time as well, instead of a month later, if Eric had listened more carefully to the "symptoms" I was describing and was less interested in texting his wife about their grocery list during my appointment. Eric returned in March to fix another cold water leak, plus the hot water leak. i also asked him to come in the house to check out the mildew I was seeing at the base of the commode in the master bath. He had one of his children with him that day; he told her to not take off her shoes and they both tracked dirt all over my carpet. Eric tried to tell me that the mildew at the at the base of the commode was from the water leak under the house, but anyone could figure out that it was probably a leaking wax ring - - guess he just didn't feel like pulling a commode that day. Eric completed the repair under the house, I paid him, and he left. I noticed two issues almost immediately (water pressure issue and another leak) and texted him within a few hours; he responded the next day which was fine and said he'd try to make it back that day but "couldn't promise anything." Not quite a month later, Eric ignored the final messages I sent but was happy to cash my check. His lack of interest in following up after a repair is totally unacceptable. Fortunately, a neighbor has connected me with someone who is both competent and professional.

Description of Work
Repaired hot and cold water leaks under my mobile home.

02/06/2014

B.J. C.

They gave a very timely response and reasonable prices. They were also very professional. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
He replaced my kitchen sink faucet.

09/10/2013

Douglas B.

Quickly completed with a high attention to detail at a fair price.

Description of Work
Installed new hookups for water and sewer for a new sink location.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

09/04/2013

Joseph W.

Eric was very professional and showed up on time. Got the job done quickly! Price was very fair.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair.

06/27/2013

Ammon E.

Eric was fantastic. We were in the middle of selling our old home and needed a LOT of plumbing replaced and repaired. He did it all and was even pleasant about it. Working with nasty, old plumbing in a crawl space would certainly put me out of a good mood. He was easy to talk to and to keep in touch with. Eric came over several times (lots of work), took care of getting a permit and was willing to comply with the needs and answer questions our buyers and their lender kept coming up with. I would recommend EB Plumbing to anyone.

Description of Work
replaced most of our home's plumbing, fixed leaks, set up plumbing for relocated washing machine, and removed all old plumbing.

Category plumbing

Water heater repair and replace, faucet repair or replace, toilet install & drain clearing, Well Pumps