EB Plumbing and Remodeling LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

E.B. Plumbing focuses on getting the job done right the first time. If you are not satisfied, we are not done. If you have plumbing, you need a plumber. Call today for all your plumbing needs....

Rest Assured Plumbing LLC

10+ years of residential plumbing experience. Serving RDU, Cumberland County and surrounding areas. Specializing in kitchen/bathroom relocation, as well as service and repair. Servicing but not limited to: Sump pumps, toilet repairs, shower valves, well pumps, water heaters, clogged drains, water pressure checks and home inspections available. Up front estimates and expert diagnostics! Rest Assured it will be done right!

Offers by Rest Assured Plumbing LLC on Angi
A H Plumbing

A.H. Plumbing is locally owned operated and provides professional services with a family feel. With no "Corporate Greed," low overhead, and conservative business practices, our customers are able to benefit from large savings. With each visit, we want you to feel you have received excellent customer service. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and management is ALWAYS accessible to answer questions or resolve issues.

Raleigh Plumbing Department

Raleigh Plumbing Department is a modern plumbing company. We understand being punctual, efficient, and courteous is of the upmost importance. We have the experience, equipment, and personnel to handle any job big or small.

09/24/2018

The problem was a clogged bathroom drain. The plumber, Mr. Brock, actually arrived early and in a reasonably short time from when he was first called. This was not an emergency so I wasn’t particularly concerned about that but I expect that in an emergency he would come accordingly. He worked quite some time on the drain and was talking thru other options with me when he finally got it open. He’s ...

Description of Work
I needed a drain unclogged

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/22/2018

I first called Eric to replace a kitchen sink faucet and I couldn't be more pleased. He worked fast and efficiently and was done before I had time to see how he was doing. When the master bath toilet was giving me trouble - I called Eric and I had the same wonderful experience. I have found a plumber for the life of my home.

Description of Work
New kitchen faucet and leaking toilet

03/09/2018

The repairs were completed within an hour or less. Eric was professional and took care of all three of my plumbing issues with no problem. His service was outstanding and his price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend him. I will be calling him again in the future should I have other plumbing issues. A++

Description of Work
I needed my garbage disposal repaired/replaced, a toilet flush seal replaced, and a shower head unclogged.

12/07/2017

Excellent. EB plumbing is professional, skilled, and pleasant to do business with. All options were clearly explained including advantages and disadvantages of each and costs. Workmen arrived promptly at the time promised and completed the job as outlined and on time. I will hire EB plumbing the next time I need plumbing services.

Description of Work
Installed circulation pump and small electric water tank to provide quick access to hot water at all sinks without waiting for hot water to make its way from the water tank to each tap. Installed electric wire from circuit panel to newly installed water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,wells

11/03/2017

It went well. I also really appreciate that Eric addresses any questions or concerns I have.

Description of Work
Past few years, it ranged from fixing leaky faucets to replacing expansion tank and hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

04/11/2015

I've used Eric for minor plumbing repairs over the last few years. The only prior issue I've had was his slow response time but I continued to use him anyway. This past winter was tough on the exposed plumbing under my house. Eric fixed a cold water leak in February. A hot water leak unfortunately could also have been fixed at that time as well, instead of a month later, if Eric had listened more ...

Description of Work
Repaired hot and cold water leaks under my mobile home.

02/06/2014

They gave a very timely response and reasonable prices. They were also very professional. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
He replaced my kitchen sink faucet.

09/10/2013

Quickly completed with a high attention to detail at a fair price.

Description of Work
Installed new hookups for water and sewer for a new sink location.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

09/04/2013

Eric was very professional and showed up on time. Got the job done quickly! Price was very fair.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair.

06/27/2013

Eric was fantastic. We were in the middle of selling our old home and needed a LOT of plumbing replaced and repaired. He did it all and was even pleasant about it. Working with nasty, old plumbing in a crawl space would certainly put me out of a good mood. He was easy to talk to and to keep in touch with. Eric came over several times (lots of work), took care of getting a permit and was willing to...

Description of Work
replaced most of our home's plumbing, fixed leaks, set up plumbing for relocated washing machine, and removed all old plumbing.

Category plumbing

Water heater repair and replace, faucet repair or replace, toilet install & drain clearing, Well Pumps