Absolute Carrier Service

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Found in

Burlington, NC 27217

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Moving Project

Moving Project

movers
4 bedroom move local

We have the experience and dedication to get your moving projects completed! We strive for customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ATTN:Pricing and quoting ARE designed to be convenient in these trying times. Virtual estimates are available. Covid safety measures are performed All upfront fees are non-refundable. 2-4 hour minimums are non negotiable/nonrefundable. Inclimate weather, traffic, pandemic issues, etc... permits schedule changes. during appliance disconnect and reconnect, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WATER DAMAGE. It is customers responsibility to be sure water is turned off and washers,freezers, refrigerators,etc.. are empty of all fluid that could leak during the moving process. ALL CLAIMS SETTLEMENTS ARE PAID WITH FINAL WOULD BE BALANCE OF SERVICES FIRST!!! COMPANY RESERVES RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHICH FORM OF COMPENSATION IS CONDUSIVE. IF REPAIRS ARE ACHIEVABLE AND CUSTOMER DOESNT ALLOW COMPANY TO ATTEMPT REPAIR, CUSTOMER AT THAT TIME AGREES TO DISSOLVE CLAIM/COMPLAINT. All moves Coverage is automatically set at COMPANY'S VALUATION(limit of liability)(basic carrier liability release value)-This is covered in base move price and doesn't cost customer any extra money. Though this is the most economical option available, please note that customer's goods are covered to no more than 30cents(in-state)-60cents(interstate) per pound per article Upon booking, customer acknowledges, accepts, and agrees to these terms wholly and without dispute. GET MOVING WITH ABSOLUTE CARRIER SERVICE!! THANK YOU!!!...

movers (13)handyman (1)hauling (1)

10/20/2021

We are very glad we chose to use absolute carrier service for our recent move! Lavar and his team were a pleasure to work with and took great care of our furniture and other items during the move. The team of four worked nonstop. We really appreciated their great work and would highly recommend!

Description of Work
4 bedroom move local

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

thank you very much for the kind words ma'am, I appreciate you a well and the opportunity of working with you. GET MOVING WITH ABSOLUTE CARRIER SERVICE LLC

10/18/2020

I contacted Lavar inquiring about availability and pricing. Both impressed me beyond my expectations! He was available the next day (mind you, I contacted them on a Saturday in the afternoon) and the price was more than fair. It was worth every penny. They handled my items with care and were so polite. I really appreciated him answering all of my questions and ensuring we were satisfied. 10/10 recommend!!

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

thank you very much for the kind words. it was an ABSOLUTE pleasure working with you. get moving with Absolute Carrier Service

10/17/2020

Very well. Lavar is great and stayed in touch with me through out the entire pickup and delivery.

Description of Work
Move in state

Category moving companies,delivery service

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

Thank you. it was a pleasure working with you. Get moving with Absolute Carrier Service

08/11/2020

Owner was extremely polite and respectful. The crew were also and treated my items and home with care. I had an emergency and needed to move quickly and they were right there for me when I needed it. I'll always be grateful! Outstanding service!

Description of Work
Expedited moving

Category handyman service,hauling services,moving companies,delivery service

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

thank you for the kind word, it was a pleasure assisting you in your time of need. GET MOVING WITH ABSOLUTE CARRIER SERVICE

07/22/2020

Lavar and his team did an outstanding job moving my wife and I across town in Apex on Friday, July 17th. Their four-man team work very hard moving four rooms of furniture plus the washer and dryer from upstairs plus 3 rooms of downstairs furniture. They packed a 26-foot truck to the limit! Everything went very well with no harm to either home, the furniture or the movers themselves. I would highly recommend them for your move and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Moved us across town in Apex.

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words sir. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Congratulation on the new beautiful home. f you guys ever need me, I'll be there for you. Get moving with Absolute Carrier Service

05/22/2020

They are awesome.Will use them again

Description of Work
Move me twice

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Thank you very much for your loyalty and kind words

05/21/2020

It was a great experience. They were very professional. They made sure all in my property was really good; Nothing was damage.

Description of Work
They did a moving service for me.

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

05/20/2020

It was great. They were polite, respectful and they were very cautious with my valuable.

Description of Work
They moved me from one home to another.

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words, it was truly a pleasure working with you. Get moving with Absolute Carrier Service!!!

05/20/2020

They did a good job and they did what they supposed to do.

Description of Work
They moved my equipment.

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

05/18/2020

They did a great service for the price. They were respectful. They did their job well. They were courteous.

Description of Work
They moved some equipment.

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

We will handle all of your moving needs! We can handle both your residential and commercial cleaning needs!

Piano Moving or Over-sized equipment moving