From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
Get matched with top lights in Bakersville, NC
There are 10 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Bakersville
- JC ElectricFantastic Jeff and his crew are by far the best!! Fair pricing - excellent service- shows up on time every time and great communication skills really add up to a winning combination I’ve never done business with a better company
- Mr. Electric of KnoxvilleExcellent. Bobby was very professional and did a lot of electrical work in a short period of time. Work was neat and within code for all projects needing completed. Would definitely hire again.
- Technically Aesthetic General ContractorsI have never so looked forward to writing a review. I'm sure I can't do justice to this great company. Use this company if you are in the need of someone that can be trusted to do a really outstanding job with a very fair price. These days it is really hard to find someone that tells you the truth about anything, Mr. Mitchell and his team are the exception. Everything and I mean everything happened just as it was laid out to me before I signed the contract. I was told the day that the project would start and received a phone call to keep me informed of the progress. We had no delay's and no excuses, none were needed. The project was finished in 12-1/2 days, right on schedule. We wanted to cover our concrete patio with construction that did not look added on, "Mission Accomplished". To Tyrone I say thank you and expect more happy customers, my neighbors are asking for your business cards so get ready, they are on their way
- Mr. Electric of the Tri CitiesHe was probably here an hour or so. It wasn't that long. All I know is he did a really good job. I had no problem with him at all with him. He took the ceiling fans out and replaced them with lights. He was professional. He did his job. He didn't waste a lot time. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Everything worked fine. He even caulked around them, I mean, he did it all. He did a good job. Definitely responsive. Definitely punctual. No doubt that he is professional. Guaranteed, I will use them again
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThey did a great job with both the bathroom and screened in porch. The bathroom was completed before the school year started, which I had requested. The screened in porch is fantastic! They did a great job with everything- extending the roof, moving gutters, insulating one wall and the ceiling, installing electrical outlets and ceiling fans, covering all exposed wood, putting up siding, and installing the tile floor. All employees were pleasant and very careful about cleaning up every afternoon .There are several veterans working for the company. If we decide to finish our basement, we will definitely call Mr. Fix-It
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThis company was great from start to finish! Work started and I could not have been more pleased. The first day I came home from work to find my entire bathroom gone, but was glad to find everything in our bedroom covered. Carpets, bed, dresser, stairs going up to bathroom along with entry to our home. Before they left for the day everything was vacuumed...even in the empty bathroom! This processed happened each and every day. Everyone that came to work on our bathroom was great! From the plumber, tile guys, electrician and painters. Everyone always asked me what or how I wanted something done or how I wanted it to look. They were professional and great fun! Quality of work is amazing! Our bathroom is now as beautiful as I imagined it would be. I will recommend this company to every one I know
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThis remodel was a very positive experience. The many different crews that came to work; carpenters, painters, electrical, plumbing, siding, countertops.......etc. were all professional, punctual, and friendly. Mr. Dunn coordinated the work from start to finish. He was always very professional and willing to work with us with whatever changes we wanted. We were extremely satisfied with the work done and would definitely use Mr. Fix It again
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThis is the third job Mr. Fix-It has completed for us. Quality work all around. Darrell's crews show up do their work keep the area clean with coverings and runners on the carpet etc., cleanup and vacuum each day when they leave and are good guys. He works with you on the design and coordination of the install. The work is done well and if you have a question or problem he and his crew will correct it. We are happy with the work done on this job and on the past jobs Mr. Fix-It has done for us. We will continue to call Darrell in the future and we recommend him and his company if you need good work done for you
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersIt went great overall. From start to finish, they were professional, prompt, clean and thorough. They did a great job of picking out all of the finishes (fixtures, tile, countertop) and I am very pleased with the look of my newly remodeled bathroom. They also finished on time and within budget.
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThere were a few surprises during this project. This home is an older home on the lake and as such it was built on a fairly unforgiving lot full of huge rocks. The house was actually built right over them and around them. While tearing out the shower tub enclosure in the master bath a big open cavern was revealed and we found that the actual tub was siting on a couple of two by fours with no wall surround or floor under it so the plans changed to a tiled shower. The enclosure had to be built and a floor poured and drain rerouted to accommodate the shower. While under the house there were other plumbing issues found and repaired. A built in wall cabinet was also added in the master bath once the project began. Having no prior experience with Bath Masters and Mr Fix It, I was pleased to find out that the materials and products used would be of the highest quality. Darrells experience working on high-end homes in Florida shows in the choice of finishes and fixtures. He told me several times 'I don't use junk' The cabinets are custom, the fixtures are Kohler and I found that he does not skimp on quality materials. Darrell suggested several design elements along the way that enhanced the project. He suggested removing a bulk head wall in the main bath to open up the bath tub and shower area which opens the whole room and gave light to an otherwise dark tub area. When the project was over and after he had been fully paid... he came out at my request about a couple of things not related to the bathrooms, and as he inspected the bathrooms, he found the painting not be to his satisfaction. He sent his regular painter out to spend the day repainting the trim. I had not complained about this painting ...he just decided that it was not right. His regular painter had been on vacation and he had relied on another crew that he used when he had to. Darrell is always busy and has other projects going on at the same time but I never felt that took anything away from my project. He is remarkably good at organizing and effectively using his crew and subcontractors. I am very satisfied with the two new bathrooms. When I bought this house there were many things that needed to be updated the bathrooms were top of the list. They went from dark and dated to bright and modern and a real asset to this home. My project was completed to the day when Darrell said it would be with very few hitches. The finished product is beautiful. The experience pleasant, my questions and concerns were promptly addressed. The workmen friendly and competent, subcontractors for the most part excellent. The price exceeded the original estimate due to the problems found during the tear out in the master bath and the addition of the wall built in. I feel that I paid a fair amount for the finished product and would not hesitate to use or recommend Darrel Dunn's Bath masters in the future
Lights in Bakersville
- Business Description:Technically Aesthetic is a construction General Contractor located in Johnson City, TN that focuses on detail and perfection in all facets of new construction, remodeling, renovation, and home improvement. We strive to make sure that our clients get top notch quality as well as hands on mentality that allows them to feel as though they design their own construction project. Our goal is to make sure that our clients feel 100% satisfied with our work at the same time feeling as though they rece..Recent Review:I have never so looked forward to writing a review. I'm sure I can't do justice to this great company. Use this company if you are in the need of someone that can be trusted to do a really outstanding job with a very fair price. These days it is really hard to find someone that tells you the truth about anything, Mr. Mitchell and his team are the exception. Everything and I mean everything happened just as it was laid out to me before I signed the contract. I was told the day that the project would start and received a phone call to keep me informed of the progress. We had no delay's and no excuses, none were needed. The project was finished in 12-1/2 days, right on schedule. We wanted to cover our concrete patio with construction that did not look added on, "Mission Accomplished". To Tyrone I say thank you and expect more happy customers, my neighbors are asking for your business cards so get ready, they are on their wayCheryl P.
- Business Description:Established in 1982, Lloyd's Electric Service has grown into one of the top electrical contractor companies in the region. Our company offers residential, commercial and industrial electric services, alternative energy solutions, preventative maintenance, and fiber optics installations. Our commitment to our customers and community is apparent through our efficient and high quality work. During our storied history,we have become experienced in a broad range of marketsRecent Review:It was excellent. They came out and went above and beyond on their work.Chad R.
- Business Description:MB HAYNES Corporation, in Asheville, NC, leads the way in providing skilled expertise to industrial, institutional, commercial and residential customers. Whether you need a turnkey job or only one of the many services our divisions offer, our professional staff will make your priorities, our priorities. We offer expertise in electrical, plumbing, HVAC/R, commercial security systems, solar, industrial and general building construction. When you choose MB HAYNES, you are choosing Quality, C..Recent Review:All work done on time and as proposedLARRY E.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:At Glass Doctor, We Fix Your Panes! Our professional certified glass service technicians deliver world-class service and value because Glass Doctor strives to exceed your expectations. Glass Doctor certified service technicians install, repair or replace insulated triple paned windows, decorative glass, storm windows, skylights or any other glass product you might need. If you need immediate glass repair or replacement help - whether it's a cracked window, broken auto glass, or smashed storef..Recent Review:Arrived on time. Had to order the window and 1st window was not correct. 2nd window was correct. Polite and efficient.Valeria J.
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, Industrial Electrical Let us bring your electrical system up to date and save you money in the long run. Powering America for two generations.Recent Review:It was very good. He's good at troubleshooting and the price was good. He's very good and honest guyAl K.
- Business Description:We make homeownership easier by offering heating and air conditioning, electrical, handyman, plumbing including tankless water heater service, gas lines, gas fireplace installs, and home automation services. Serving in Kingsport, Johnson City, and Bristol, TN. We also offer peace of mind to property managers by offering commercial contractor building services. Call anytime for emergency, 24 hour service. Our technicians are trained, licensed, and insured. We also offer affordable payment opti..Recent Review:This is to update my last review from Feb 2018. DO NOT do business with this company. I was given a TWO year warranty on the installation of my unit. It expires in a month. My unit has pulled away from my house. YES, you read that right. The unit was installed on an unlevel area with mulch and pea gravel underneath the fiberglass pad that the unit sits on. The owner of the company claims that it is a landscaping issue. Again, YES you read that right. This company does not, I repeat- DOES NOT, honor their warranty. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID this companyStephanie R.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
Find lights in
- Spruce Pine
- Roan Mountain
- Elk Park
- Banner Elk
- Old Fort
- Mars Hill
- Sugar Grove
- Glen Alpine
- Blowing Rock
- Mountain Home
- Black Mountain
lights in Bakersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Design Phase Kitchens & Baths, Inc108 W Unaka Ave
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Design Phase Kitchens & Baths, Inc
- Glass Doctor of Charlotte608 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd Suite B
Matthews, North Carolina
- Glass Doctor of Charlotte
- Phil Goulds Construction108 Willocks Rd
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Phil Goulds Construction
- Reliable Building Services Inc511 Park St
- Reliable Building Services Inc
- Technically Aesthetic General Contractors301 Montgomery St. Suite 2
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Technically Aesthetic General Contractors
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St