Light fixtures are the jewelry that accessorizes a room. Like furnishings and decor, lighting adds personality, helping bring your style to life. Read ahead for eight creative, unique, and cool lighting options that are both beautiful and functional.
Get matched with top lights in Johnson City, TN
There are 19 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Johnson City
- JC ElectricFantastic Jeff and his crew are by far the best!! Fair pricing - excellent service- shows up on time every time and great communication skills really add up to a winning combination I’ve never done business with a better company
- Mr. Electric of KnoxvilleExcellent. Bobby was very professional and did a lot of electrical work in a short period of time. Work was neat and within code for all projects needing completed. Would definitely hire again.
- Technically Aesthetic General ContractorsI have never so looked forward to writing a review. I'm sure I can't do justice to this great company. Use this company if you are in the need of someone that can be trusted to do a really outstanding job with a very fair price. These days it is really hard to find someone that tells you the truth about anything, Mr. Mitchell and his team are the exception. Everything and I mean everything happened just as it was laid out to me before I signed the contract. I was told the day that the project would start and received a phone call to keep me informed of the progress. We had no delay's and no excuses, none were needed. The project was finished in 12-1/2 days, right on schedule. We wanted to cover our concrete patio with construction that did not look added on, "Mission Accomplished". To Tyrone I say thank you and expect more happy customers, my neighbors are asking for your business cards so get ready, they are on their way read less
- Mr. Electric of the Tri CitiesHe was probably here an hour or so. It wasn't that long. All I know is he did a really good job. I had no problem with him at all with him. He took the ceiling fans out and replaced them with lights. He was professional. He did his job. He didn't waste a lot time. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Everything worked fine. He even caulked around them, I mean, he did it all. He did a good job. Definitely responsive. Definitely punctual. No doubt that he is professional. Guaranteed, I will use them again read less
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThis remodel was a very positive experience. The many different crews that came to work; carpenters, painters, electrical, plumbing, siding, countertops.......etc. were all professional, punctual, and friendly. Mr. Dunn coordinated the work from start to finish. He was always very professional and willing to work with us with whatever changes we wanted. We were extremely satisfied with the work done and would definitely use Mr. Fix It again read less
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThis company was great from start to finish! Work started and I could not have been more pleased. The first day I came home from work to find my entire bathroom gone, but was glad to find everything in our bedroom covered. Carpets, bed, dresser, stairs going up to bathroom along with entry to our home. Before they left for the day everything was vacuumed...even in the empty bathroom! This processed happened each and every day. Everyone that came to work on our bathroom was great! From the plumber, tile guys, electrician and painters. Everyone always asked me what or how I wanted something done or how I wanted it to look. They were professional and great fun! Quality of work is amazing! Our bathroom is now as beautiful as I imagined it would be. I will recommend this company to every one I know read less
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThere were a few surprises during this project. This home is an older home on the lake and as such it was built on a fairly unforgiving lot full of huge rocks. The house was actually built right over them and around them. While tearing out the shower tub enclosure in the master bath a big open cavern was revealed and we found that the actual tub was siting on a couple of two by fours with no wall surround or floor under it so the plans changed to a tiled shower. The enclosure had to be built and a floor poured and drain rerouted to accommodate the shower. While under the house there were other plumbing issues found and repaired. A built in wall cabinet was also added in the master bath once the project began. Having no prior experience with Bath Masters and Mr Fix It, I was pleased to find out that the materials and products used would be of the highest quality. Darrells experience working on high-end homes in Florida shows in the choice of finishes and fixtures. He told me several times 'I don't use junk' The cabinets are custom, the fixtures are Kohler and I found that he does not skimp on quality materials. Darrell suggested several design elements along the way that enhanced the project. He suggested removing a bulk head wall in the main bath to open up the bath tub and shower area which opens the whole room and gave light to an otherwise dark tub area. When the project was over and after he had been fully paid... he came out at my request about a couple of things not related to the bathrooms, and as he inspected the bathrooms, he found the painting not be to his satisfaction. He sent his regular painter out to spend the day repainting the trim. I had not complained about this painting ...he just decided that it was not right. His regular painter had been on vacation and he had relied on another crew that he used when he had to. Darrell is always busy and has other projects going on at the same time but I never felt that took anything away from my project. He is remarkably good at organizing and effectively using his crew and subcontractors. I am very satisfied with the two new bathrooms. When I bought this house there were many things that needed to be updated the bathrooms were top of the list. They went from dark and dated to bright and modern and a real asset to this home. My project was completed to the day when Darrell said it would be with very few hitches. The finished product is beautiful. The experience pleasant, my questions and concerns were promptly addressed. The workmen friendly and competent, subcontractors for the most part excellent. The price exceeded the original estimate due to the problems found during the tear out in the master bath and the addition of the wall built in. I feel that I paid a fair amount for the finished product and would not hesitate to use or recommend Darrel Dunn's Bath masters in the future read less
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersThey did a great job with both the bathroom and screened in porch. The bathroom was completed before the school year started, which I had requested. The screened in porch is fantastic! They did a great job with everything- extending the roof, moving gutters, insulating one wall and the ceiling, installing electrical outlets and ceiling fans, covering all exposed wood, putting up siding, and installing the tile floor. All employees were pleasant and very careful about cleaning up every afternoon .There are several veterans working for the company. If we decide to finish our basement, we will definitely call Mr. Fix-It read less
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersFriends and neighbors who have seen this bath have also hired Mr. Fix It for their home improvements.
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath MastersIt went great overall. From start to finish, they were professional, prompt, clean and thorough. They did a great job of picking out all of the finishes (fixtures, tile, countertop) and I am very pleased with the look of my newly remodeled bathroom. They also finished on time and within budget.
Lights in Johnson City
- Business Description:Established in 1982, Lloyd's Electric Service has grown into one of the top electrical contractor companies in the region. Our company offers residential, commercial and industrial electric services, alternative energy solutions, preventative maintenance, and fiber optics installations. Our commitment to our customers and community is apparent through our efficient and high quality work. During our storied history,we have become experienced in a broad range of markets read lessRecent Review:The workers communicated extremely well with me concerning their schedule. They were on time and on budget. They were professional, uniformed, clean, proficient, knowledgeable, in short, they knew exactly what they were doing. David and Michael worked very well together. I will definitely hire them again. I give them my highest recommendation read lessDoug W.
- Business Description:Established in 1982, Lloyd's Electric Service has grown into one of the top electrical contractor companies in the region. Our company offers residential, commercial and industrial electric services, alternative energy solutions, preventative maintenance, and fiber optics installations. Our commitment to our customers and community is apparent through our efficient and high quality work. During our storied history,we have become experienced in a broad range of markets read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. They came out and went above and beyond on their work.Chad R.
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, Industrial Electrical Let us bring your electrical system up to date and save you money in the long run. Powering America for two generations.Recent Review:It was very good. He's good at troubleshooting and the price was good. He's very good and honest guyAl K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Awesome group of guys. Quality work! Will use again!Darrell G.
- Business Description:Individually owned and operated. Does not use sub contractors. Labor charges determined by the job + distance and possible delivery. For a faster response please call 423.791.2583Recent Review:Ian did fantastic work, was thoroughly professional, informative, friendly. He explained things well and did an excellent job on each of the projects. I would definitely hire him in the future.Sandy H.
- Business Description:Offering electrical services in Jonesborough and the surrounding areas. Also working on Decks & PorchesRecent Review:It was great. He was very professional, on time and he did great work.Ora U.
- Business Description:Living Water Electrical Co is a faith based company that believes in honest and excellent work at competitive prices. Our integrity is a very important attribute to us. We offer services in commercial and residential electrical work, and in various communications applications. We give free estimates, so give us a call today to set up an appointment. There is no job too small for us. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and received the Angies List Super Service Award in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2.. read lessRecent Review:The service was ok. There were no problems at all. He always comes out when we ask him to.Jeffrey L.
- Business Description:Bonded & Insured Licensed Experts. Professional & Fast With No Short Cuts. Workmanship & Parts Guaranteed. Free Dispatching & Estimates. Upfront Flat Rate Pricing. Never An Overtime Charge. Courteous Uniformed Pros. 24 Hour Emergency Service Available read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Bobby was very professional and did a lot of electrical work in a short period of time. Work was neat and within code for all projects needing completed. Would definitely hire again.Clay S.
- Business Description:Livewire Electric is an Owner Operated Business. Offering 1 hour Service calls For 85$ Service Upgrades-Wiring for New Construction-Remodels-Additions-Troubleshooting-Lighting Replacement.Recent Review:Joe was fantastic. He responded and arrived as stated. It is difficult to find a reliable electrician and so pleased to have found Livewire Electric!!Pauline S.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Find lights in
- Mountain Home
- Piney Flats
- Colonial Heights
- Bluff City
- Fall Branch
- Roan Mountain
lights in Johnson City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eagle Contracting2372 Liberty Hill South Rd
- Eagle Contracting
- General Home Repair & RemodelingPO Box 883
- General Home Repair & Remodeling
- Larry Barker & Son920 V I Ranch Rd
- Leinbach Services IncPO Box 6389
- Light it upp
- Livewire Electric1249 Fordtown Rd
- Living Water Electrical Co1616 Belmeade Dr
- Lloyd's Electric Service Inc.5553 Jeffrey Lane
- Lloyd's Electric Service, Inc.7233 Oak Ridge Hwy.
- LONNIE'S ELECTRIC460 GEISLER ROAD
Piney Flats, Tennessee
- Larry Barker & Son
- MARTY'S ELECTRIC112 E Myrtle Ave 305
Johnson City, Tennessee
- McDavid Electric Co169 Kelsey Peterson Rd
- Mr. Electric of Knoxville418 S Gay St Suite #301
- Mr. Electric of the Tri Cities3201 Kimberly Ct Ste 300-D6
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Mr. Fix-It Home Improvements & Bath Masters1933 Sand St
- MARTY'S ELECTRIC
- Reliable Building Services Inc511 Park St
- Reliable Building Services Inc
- Technically Aesthetic General Contractors301 Montgomery St. Suite 2
Johnson City, Tennessee
- The Fix It Company3242 MIDDLE CREEK RD
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Kingsport, TN 3196 E Stone Dr
- Thompson Electrical Service295 Eastern Star Rd.
- Tri-Cities Electric1778 Boones Creek Rd
- Tri-Cities Pools and Spas4726 N Roan St
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Technically Aesthetic General Contractors
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St