A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Osage Beach, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Osage Beach
- Metro Lawn Sprinklers & LandscapesWe have had a Metro yard irrigation system for many years and have an annual contract for activation and winterization plus other features. They are always punctual with appointments, work is completed in a timely manner, employees are very cordial and are excellent in response to questions. Highly recommend their service
- Metro Lawn Sprinklers & LandscapesWe have Metro do these tasks for several years now and they do a great job and are very responsive to our request. We are signing up again this year for their services.
- Lawn Systems IncThe technician came out and assessed what I needed and let me explain. He answered my questions well and gave me insight into the things I didn't know, including showing me just what a valve looked like and how it works and why they fail. He got the system working. He also asked for payment right away, saying "check or charge?" when he handed me the invoice. I was actually impressed with this, most service companies should do this and perhaps don't, adding time and expense to collections of services. I thought this was smart and appropriate. Everything still works fine. I need to have them back out to shut the system down for the winter, soon
- Metro Lawn Sprinklers & LandscapesMetro has always been punctual and performed work as needed for system to be up and running in the spring and closing down in the fall. Workmen are knowable and perform maintenance as needed each year.
- Metro Lawn Sprinklers & LandscapesMetro employees are always courteous, reliable and helpful with any issues with the sprinkler system. The system has been an asset to the home and has worked very well during the watering season. Spring and fall appointments have always been met and taken care of in a timely manner.
- Metro Lawn Sprinklers & LandscapesI have had Metro Lawn Sprinkler irrigation system for 10 years plus and have had no working issues with the system since installation. I have an annual contract for start up and shut down each year which is done on a timely basis. Each work order for this is set up by phone, office staff is very accommodating, and performed as per set time. I would recommend their service as they were recommended to me years ago
- Metro Lawn Sprinklers & LandscapesIt went very well. My neighbor has a system too and we schedule both of our systems on the same day in the spring and fall to help them save coming out twice. I do hope they appreciate our doing this small part to help them.
- Metro Lawn Sprinklers & LandscapesThe installations was quick, thorough, and professional. The weather station is a great benefit to ensure I get the correct watering for the lawn. My lawn looks 100% better than without this system. I have a lush green and healthy lawn. I would use Metro Lawn again and I do for all my preventive maintenance. I will use them for all my lawn and landscaping needs
- Metro Lawn Sprinklers & LandscapesGreat! They do what they say and on time. If you are looking for a lawn watering system, METRO is the one you want to contact.
- Metro Lawn Sprinklers & LandscapesExcellant. The system was installed and activated and I was given details on how to operate it. Soon after it was deactivated for winter as advertise and again, we can't wait tillspring to use the system.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Osage Beach
- Recent Review:they are still coming out and i am pleasedmark h.
- Business Description:Willow Green Gardens is a full service Landscaping Company, as well as maintaining a full Retail location.Recent Review:Excellent job! The workers knew what they were doing, were very skilled at what they did, and worked hard - in short, thoroughly professional. Kevin was very responsive to our wishes and offered very helpful suggestions - everything you look for in a project manager. The clean up was thorough as well. We were very happy with their workFrances S.
- Business Description:Russell Tree & Lawn can take care of ALL of your outdoor projects. We are a fully licensed and insured family owned business. We specialize in Retaining walls, Tree removal, Tree Trimming, BobCat services, Lawn Care, Fencing & much more! Call for your free bid today!Recent Review:These guys were great - professional, energetic, detailed and fast! They listened to all of our needs and concerns and made great suggestions. They completely transformed our outdoor living space in a matter of days, and we could not be happier with their work!Mary B.
- Business Description:Located in Overland Park, Knight Lighter provides many years of outdoor lighting design and installation experience to the Kansas City Metropolitan area. Our primary goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in service, quality materials and design. We are owner operated and focused on building a long-term successful business relationship with our customersRecent Review:Work was great. Pricing was fair. The guys were fantastic to deal with.John K.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:Dba: Four Seasons Plumbing LLC.Recent Review:We purchased the water heater and softener 13 months ago from them. We called on Easter weekend of the COVID 19 outbreak. We knew we would not have hot water through the weekend. However, as an established customer we were surprised that they refused to come. I don’t understand why they bother to answer the phone if they aren’t going to stand by their customers when they don’t have hot water. I wasn’t asking for a hot tub I just wanted hot water. We were willing to leave the house if they were concerned about social distancing etc. I called a different plumber that I have never been a customer and they came Tuesday morningKarla J.
- Business Description:Lightning Landscape and Irrigation is a full service landscape company that can handle all your needs and desires. We have 7 full time employees and in the prime season our number goes up to a little over 30. We do work well with other subcontractors so even if we cannot do a task that you desire we know others who can and we strive to make the entire process as easy going for our customers as possible. We have a degreed landscape designer who strives to learn as much as possible from ever..Recent Review:Contacted the company on Oct. 2. Received a call back on Oct. 3 and spoke to Jason on Oct. 4. I sent him a PDF diagram of my lot for his reference. He said he would call before visiting but never called back and never visited. It is now Nov. 3 and I have not received any contact or quote. If you are too busy to take on new business, just say so. I can appreciate that but not lack of follow upSteven F.
- Business Description:We are a full service Construction Company, We have been doing business in the St. Louis Area for over 100 years. We are small, but we like being small that way we can give a better service to our customers.Recent Review:He was here on time finished the work in one day and was very pleasant to be around. He replaced the fixtures and pipework that had rotted away in the tub and shower. He was respectful of me and my children, did the work quickly and very well. There were a few issues with the job that were unforseen at the start. I had no idea that the pipes were rotting away! He warned me beforehand about any issues and costs that could happen. He also thoroughly went over the contract before signing. Our shower has not had as good of pressure as it does now in years! Thank you Ruhl and Son Construction and Excavation! <br /Heather B.
- Business Description:We are Small local family business that has been in service since 2008
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Sunrise Beach
- Lake Ozark
- Four Seasons
- Linn Creek
- Gravois Mills
- Rocky Mount
- Fort Leonard Wood
- Saint Robert
lawn irrigation services in Osage Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brummel Lawn & Landscape LLCPO Box 1332
Lees Summit, Missouri
- Brummel Lawn & Landscape LLC
- Dick Tracy Contracting909 Missouri Ave
- Dick Tracy Contracting
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Lightning Landscape & Irrigation8315 Monticello Road
- Lightning Landscape & Irrigation
- Misty Creek Landscapes306 N Aurora
- Misty Creek Landscapes
- Pringer Lawn Care59 Hwy 17
- Pringer Lawn Care
- Vaughn Irrigation LLC625 Osage Hills Rd
Lake Ozark, Missouri
- Vaughn Irrigation LLC
- Willow Green Gardens150 Short Leaf Circle
- Willow Green Gardens