Vaughn Irrigation LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2016

*Experts In Irrigation Systems *10 Years Experience *Spring Startup *Winterization *Back Flow Testing *Maintenance *Residential & Commercial *Design *Installation...

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Hot tub mAintenance. Bi weekly

06/05/2014

Description of Work
They are very busy and scheduling of services can be slow, but the quality of work and professionalism are great.

12/21/2013

Description of Work
Winterized lawn sprinkler system. Went very well; they worked quickly and efficiently.

12/19/2012

a leek in the

Description of Work
Vaughn Irrigation repaired a leak in the mainline, replaced 1 rotor head and inspected and adjusted all the rotors involved in my irrigation system which covers a very irregular 1/2 acre lot. In early November, I had Vaughn winterize my system. I purchased my home in May, 2012. Vaughn had installed the irrigation system when the home was built in 2004 and provided service to the system when requested from then until I purchased the home. I have had Vaughn on site to inspect the system, repair several leaks, and replace and adjust the sprinkler heads as needed. They also provided training on programming the system and how to replace and adjust the sprinkler heads I chose to do that myself. They were very professional, capable and efficient. I plan to continue to use them for any required maintenance to my lawn irrigation system.

04/22/2009

They did not finish the job and charged us double of the estimated bid (under $7000). We added a couple zones, but got estimates and his final bill was $14,000+.

Description of Work
Irrigation.

Nursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies,Irrigation Systems & Equipment