Cracks may appear in your concrete basement floor over time, and can be caused by a number of reasons. While the cracks may be a superficial problem, it is important to have a professional look at them to rule out any safety issues.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Nevada, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Nevada
- Advanced Foundation RepairVery pleased with service and repairs. They were prompt and did exactly what they said was needed. Definitely would recommend them.
- Foundation 1I had water in my basement the last 4 years and I finally decided to do something about it. I interviewed 2 other companies besides F1 and I went with F1. Price was a factor and Billy, the Evaluator, did not high pressure me into making a decision that very day. They also offered a solution, in case my walls ever leak, that the other 2 companies did not. The foreman, Erise, kept me informed every day as to their progress, and what was to take place the next day. He and his crew were respectful and did a great job. I am confident I will not have a water problem again and they give you a Warranty. They completed the project in 3 days, as 1st quoted. The Office staff was also very helpful when I had a question. Thank you F1....I wish I would have contacted you 4 years ago
- Foundation 1All work was done with extreme care, they kept us updated as things came up. The team was cheerful, polite and friendly even though the job turned out to be bigger than initially expected. Clean up was impressive. Even though the job took longer than expected, the initial bid was not increased. Great job, we highly recommend Foundation 1
- Foundation 1Excellent assessment and solution offered. Work was thorough and professional from sale to the finished product. It's hard to believe the walls are the same walls! Very competitive pricing.
- Foundation Recovery SystemsEXCELLENT very professional.Unlike some these people know what they are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Foundation Recovery SystemsFoundation Recovery Systems exceded my expectations for arriving as expected, performing the job in a timely manner as promised, and providing quality products and service. They showed special care for us and our property by fixing a mistake they accidentally made immediately, and by leaving our yard spotless at the end of the day. We appreciate the hard work from the entire team so much
- Foundation Recovery SystemsI have used Foundation Recovery Systems before. This time, as before they provided fast, professional service. They completed repairs and stabilization of my foundation in the time specified, did an excellent job, cleaned up the area and every employee was very courteous. All of my questions were answered fully and graciously. I am a VERY satisfied customer and will not hesitate to use their services again, if needed, and have recommended them to friends and family. I am very happy I found such a reliable company with employees with such great work ethics and attitudes. THANKS TO FOUNDATION RECOVERY SYSTEMS!
- Foundation Recovery SystemsFoundation Recovery Systems did an amazing job! They worked very hard. Our basement has stayed dry for years now. Their follow up each year is well done. They are true to their word!
- Foundation Recovery SystemsUnable to afford it at this time. Hoping to have them come back and see about modifying the estimate.
- Foundation Recovery SystemsWe thought we had a foundation issue but they said our foundation is fine. Advised us on changes to be done outside to redirect rain water away from the house. Free advice! Very courteous and friendly.
Foundation Repair Contractors in Nevada
- Business Description:Give us a call for your concrete leveling/mud-jacking needsRecent Review:They were very good, did what I wanted them to do. They were a bit late but their price is very reasonable.Robert G.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. We proudly service homeowners in Wichita from our office in Nearby Missouri. About a quarter of the homes we visit do not require foundation repair. Services are backed by an available warranty, friendly customer support and convenient payment options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes ..Recent Review:Badly. Olshan deliberately laid the outside 'drainage pipe' which I have a 'warranty' on parallel to my basement wall instead of one end to the basement wall opening-other end 20 ft away. Then they made the tub they inserted into dug out basement floor too large & cheap $100 3 HP pump too small. Olshan incompetence flooded basement not drew the water out. On the contract they claim this is called 'Waterproofing'. Make sure you DEMAND the LAST name of Olshan's Crew Supervisor. Tell the Crew Supervisor you demand to see his ID in case you have to sue them in court later. They won't tell you his name other than DAMIEN as your 1 yr. warranties are on the 'drainage pipe Olshan places next to your outside wall so that the water rushes into your basement not away from it as they say it will. The 'sump pump' too cheap & small to pump out any water. Don't allow Olshan to drill holes in your basement floor. They don't know what they are doing. Tarring your basement wall from the outside is about as skilled as they get Olshan doesn't cement in the holes they leave on your basement floor. If you complain they want you to forfeit your warranties if they give you any small refund at all. Olshan doesn't want to back their work with warranties that's why they don't give any refund without getting your approval to cancel them. This is a shady company allowed to do business in Kansas because the Kansas Secretary of State's Consumer Protection Investigators don't investigate so aren't for Consumer at all. They send out letters & will agree with the Business instead of the Consumer who has plenty of 'evidence' as proof if they every tried to get out of their offices to look at the damage done. They are pro Shady business & won't send out any investigators to your house to see what Olshan did to your houseMarty M.
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..Recent Review:I'm a very happy customer. Crew was on time every day. Clean-up was done daily. Everyone from sales personal, office & customer service personal and crew were very knowledgeable and helpful answering all my question. Everyone was very pleasant. The job was completed on time. Within a short time, we notice the humidity level was so much better. Are windows, doors and floor were not sticking or jamming or warping any longer. We have had rain and no leaks in basement. I am a very satisfied customer.Janet D.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:David Birenbaum, P.E. provides thorough inspections that are geared to Client needs & may surpass the ASHI Standards of Practice. Building inspection reports are typically provided to and discussed with Clients on-site. Ancillary services can include performing radon tests, scheduling third party termite inspections, and specific structural consulting services. Mr. Birenbaum is a licensed Civil Engineer in Missouri, Illinois, and Iowa with emphasis areas of structural and hydraulic engineerin..Recent Review:Neil Kinser has performed home inspection for me twice now. Extremely professional, thorough and it was just an amazing experience. He is very polite and never rushed, answered all the questions, (I had a lot) and the home inspection report is very detailed and easy to follow. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone buying a house in St. Louis areaAneela B.
- Business Description:With 34 years of experience, we are the Foundation experts in Linneus and the surrounding area. Call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:From the very beginning, Gingerichs Durable Foundations exceeded our expectations. They are delightful to work with, very professional, and do exceptional work. When a problem arose, Jason went above and beyond to make sure we ended up with the patio look we dreamed of. Customer satisfaction is at the top of their list and we would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a reliable company who provides exceptional craftsmanship. Thank you David, Jason, Ivan, Jesse, and MarkTina R.
- Business Description:Is your home or basement prone to flooding? If so, turn to State Wide Waterproofing. As a provider of home waterproofing services in Missouri, we can help keep your space dry so that you don’t have to worry about water damage in the future. We have a long standing A+ rating with the BBBRecent Review:I highly recommend Statewide Waterproofing. Ron was very professional and his workers were the best. They were courteous and hard workers. They made sure they kept the work area neat and clean. Ron explained in detail all that was done and his prices are very reasonable. I would use this business again should the need ariseWilliam K.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Commercial and Redisidential Painting. Interior and exterior. Decks and patios.
- Business Description:Mike's Construction is a general contractor employing 6-11 full time employees. Estimates are free.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Not all cracks in your foundation are created equal. Some are harmless and simply the result of a new home settling in, but others can be markers of serious structural damage. Here’s how to know which foundation cracks you need to worry about.
If you have noticed cracks on your house’s foundation, uneven floors, or you think you may have damaged foundation, follow these tips to get the best home foundation inspector for your property and have a smooth hiring experience.
Find foundation contractors in
- Rich Hill
- Fort Scott
- El Dorado Springs
- Appleton City
- Mound City
- Golden City
- Lowry City
- La Cygne
- Linn Valley
foundation contractors in Nevada
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Foundation Repair & Replacement135 Aspencade Cir
Saint Peters, Missouri
- ALL DRY MISSOURI INC3615 Mall Ridge St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- All Phase Home Repair2815 Felix St b
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Advanced Foundation Repair & Replacement
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Engineered Inspection & Consulting Services LLC209 Brook Ln
O Fallon, Missouri
- Engineered Inspection & Consulting Services LLC
- Gingerichs Durable Foundations21295 Finn Dr
- Gingerichs Durable Foundations
- John K Geringer Construction358 PCR 202
- John K Geringer Construction
- Olshan Foundation Repair6003 Arlington Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Show Me Painting1201 5th ave
St Joseph, Missouri
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFING913 Jackson Street
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Strong Excavating & Concrete2500 Dupree Road
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Shawn D's General Construction
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc1673 Old US Highway 50 W
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc