Advanced Foundation Repair & Replacement

With Angi since April 2014

We fix bowed walls, offer piering for foundation settlement and fix any & all foundation cracks. We also do structural repair....

Schwartz Brothers Landscape Solutions Inc

Schwartz Brothers is a family owned and operated lawn and landscape company. We strive to meet customer's needs in a respectful, prompt, and courteous manner. Working with each individual customer to meet their needs ensures the job is done right the first time and to the customers specifications.

04/27/2016

Frank diagnosed the problem accurately and informed me of what needed to be done to fix it. Frank was very knowledgeable, honest and direct. The work was completed quickly and professionally. Very pleased, would use again and highly recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 2 poles in basement. removed concrete pad, installed 2 piers and re-poured concrete pad.

CATEGORY drain pipe,foundation repair

02/05/2016

They were responsive to every call, did the work professionally and cleaned up nicely.  We would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.  We had two leaning columns in the back yard that are now straight and piered so they will never shift again.  They then removed a large area of cracked cement and relayed.  It looks fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These guys straightened two free standing columns and piered a third column for us.

CATEGORY foundation repair

01/08/2016

He was very professional and very helpful. I would hire him if I needed too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to give an estimate on foundation work.

CATEGORY foundation repair

09/21/2015

Frank's team at Advanced Foundation Repair and Replacement identified that my cracked basement wall and fireplace foundation had settled 1 1/2" along one side of my home, and needed 12 piers installed to lift and stabilize the foundation to prevent further cracking.    Frank provided a competitive estimate for pier jacking, based on other pier jacking I had had done on a front porch and lau...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a deck, excavated and pier-jacked one wall of my home, waterproofed basement exterior wall and installed gutter drains.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

07/13/2015

They arrived on time and did a great job and were more than fair in their business practices.  Paul was absolutely a gem.  He would not give up on our issue until we were no longer getting water in the basement! I would use this company again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a couple of issues with minor leaking in our basement.  They would not quit until there was no more water!  We have had a dry basement for the last several months!  Even with all the rain this year we are still dry!

CATEGORY water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Foundation Settlement & Wall Replacement, Egress Windows