Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Mound City, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Mound City
- ONE Contracting LLCThey did an excellent job . Now I want them to replace my patio after the great job they did on replacing my driveway..
- Boss RemodelingEddy and his men are amazing!! They always show up when they say they will and if something unexpected delays them they will call you to let you know. Also, they return phone calls, unlike many St. Joe construction businesses! We have had several projects completed by Boss Remodeling. The house we bought was missing the awning/overhang to the front porch and steps. B.R. installed concrete steps and built the porch railing with overhang beautifully!! Completely transformed the exterior look of the house. They have completed all kinds of projects for us and never disappoint!! High quality work for a great price! Always reasonable pricing, in my opinion the best in town. They go above and beyond and really take pride in their work. Eddy, Tony, and Ray are wonderful contractors who are a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Boss Remodeling for any project/repair, big or small, you are needing done. They are fantastic!
- Key-Con LLC.Tanner & Christy were super fantastic through the whole process of our exterior hardscape project. We built a tri-level rear deck with heavy wood columns & a surrounding walkway. Key-Con came out in an afternoon and had all the column footers poured as well as the walkway forms in place. The next day our stamped walkway was placed & finished. Outside of the speedy & quality workmanship, Tanner was on the phone with me multiple times & had two visits to our house prior to the handshake. He was back out once (probably multiple times) after the work was complete to ensure it was not only up to our expectations but his as well. On top of all that Tanner & crew worked exceptionally well with & around the other subcontractors (Landscape & Decking) that were performing work on the same days. Family owned, quality contractors are extremely rare in this day & age. Key-Con showed exemplary integrity from day one until final invoice was paid. These guys are freakin' great...highly recommend
- Key-Con LLC.Great people to work with ! They were on the job when they said they would be and cared about how the job turned out. The pictures do not show the finished product as they will be coming back tomorrow to put bricks next to the steps when they are set. Love my new steps. Great price. They are even going to come install my hand railing when it comes in since I wanted to order it myself. These guys are awesome! I highly recommend them
- RV Construction, LLCThey were very professional. The project was completed in a timely manner and at the price that was stated. I would most definitely hire again.
- Key-Con LLC.They were great throughout the whole process. It was great to be able to use one company for machine excavation, all dirt work, footings, foundation and back filling.
- Key-Con LLC.They were quick to schedule after meeting and reviewing what I wanted done, and the work was finished quickly and cleaned up when they were pouring my new patio.
- Jason Kleinheider Construction, LLCJason and his team did a great job on our sidewalk. It was wonderful to see work so well done. His craftsmanship and work ethic reassured us. He consulted us to make sure we got what we wanted and needed. He charged a fair price, and we would use him again. In fact, in a couple of weeks, he will be back starting on our driveway
- Foundation 1I had water in my basement the last 4 years and I finally decided to do something about it. I interviewed 2 other companies besides F1 and I went with F1. Price was a factor and Billy, the Evaluator, did not high pressure me into making a decision that very day. They also offered a solution, in case my walls ever leak, that the other 2 companies did not. The foreman, Erise, kept me informed every day as to their progress, and what was to take place the next day. He and his crew were respectful and did a great job. I am confident I will not have a water problem again and they give you a Warranty. They completed the project in 3 days, as 1st quoted. The Office staff was also very helpful when I had a question. Thank you F1....I wish I would have contacted you 4 years ago
- Foundation 1All work was done with extreme care, they kept us updated as things came up. The team was cheerful, polite and friendly even though the job turned out to be bigger than initially expected. Clean up was impressive. Even though the job took longer than expected, the initial bid was not increased. Great job, we highly recommend Foundation 1
Concrete Repair Contractors in Mound City
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy..Recent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing workBruce H.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free EstimateRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor.Cerah H.
- Business Description:With 34 years of experience, we are the Foundation experts in Linneus and the surrounding area. Call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:From the very beginning, Gingerichs Durable Foundations exceeded our expectations. They are delightful to work with, very professional, and do exceptional work. When a problem arose, Jason went above and beyond to make sure we ended up with the patio look we dreamed of. Customer satisfaction is at the top of their list and we would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a reliable company who provides exceptional craftsmanship. Thank you David, Jason, Ivan, Jesse, and MarkTina R.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. We proudly service homeowners in Wichita from our office in Nearby Missouri. About a quarter of the homes we visit do not require foundation repair. Services are backed by an available warranty, friendly customer support and convenient payment options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes ..Recent Review:Badly. Olshan deliberately laid the outside 'drainage pipe' which I have a 'warranty' on parallel to my basement wall instead of one end to the basement wall opening-other end 20 ft away. Then they made the tub they inserted into dug out basement floor too large & cheap $100 3 HP pump too small. Olshan incompetence flooded basement not drew the water out. On the contract they claim this is called 'Waterproofing'. Make sure you DEMAND the LAST name of Olshan's Crew Supervisor. Tell the Crew Supervisor you demand to see his ID in case you have to sue them in court later. They won't tell you his name other than DAMIEN as your 1 yr. warranties are on the 'drainage pipe Olshan places next to your outside wall so that the water rushes into your basement not away from it as they say it will. The 'sump pump' too cheap & small to pump out any water. Don't allow Olshan to drill holes in your basement floor. They don't know what they are doing. Tarring your basement wall from the outside is about as skilled as they get Olshan doesn't cement in the holes they leave on your basement floor. If you complain they want you to forfeit your warranties if they give you any small refund at all. Olshan doesn't want to back their work with warranties that's why they don't give any refund without getting your approval to cancel them. This is a shady company allowed to do business in Kansas because the Kansas Secretary of State's Consumer Protection Investigators don't investigate so aren't for Consumer at all. They send out letters & will agree with the Business instead of the Consumer who has plenty of 'evidence' as proof if they every tried to get out of their offices to look at the damage done. They are pro Shady business & won't send out any investigators to your house to see what Olshan did to your houseMarty M.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:One of the most important elements of success in any building project is spending the time to understand exactly what the customer's needs and wants are. Great communication through all phases of construction will make the difference between just completing the work and having something that the customer is truly thrilled about. At 221 Construction, the word value has two meanings. First, we value you as our customer and intend to do "whatever it takes" to make the completed project the way ..Recent Review:This company needs a lot of work on communication. I would be concerned about hiring them as their reliability is questionable as well. Requested estimate for basement remodel. Charged $600 for design work. I have the email trail to document the following. It took 5 weeks to get the design (drawing) no estimate. Had to call to ask for #’s. Took another week to get those. By this time there were details discussed that were not included in the quote. The estimate was inline with what we expected. Sent an email back to Don stating we were very interested but had some clarifications/questions. Waited 2 business days for an acknowledgement or a response then emailed to ensure they got our email. Office confirmed it was received but Don was working in the field. Waited another 2 weeks.... nothing. Requested money back, Don stated they don’t do that. So if you want design work only go ahead. Just don’t expect reasonable turn around delivery time or the expectation that they will or have the band width to do the job. Going elsewhere and pretty sure the next contractor will want to do their own “design work”Ronald D.
- Business Description:Midwest Renovation LLC serve both the residential and commercial construction market, including expertise in wind and hail storm related damage in Jefferson City, MO. Call us today at (866) 230-5415 for a free consultationRecent Review:I should have known when they shorted the new foundation for the expansion by a foot that we were in trouble. They had to cantilever over the foundation to get the right dimensions for the expansion. They damaged our driveway and promised to repair it when the project was done. We had to buy some of the supplies that we were going to be reimbursed for when the project was done also. Well, we get a letter in the mail that states they are no longer going to work on completing the contracted work. We were able to contact them once more after that before they broke off all communication. They stated they would fix the driveway and they would look into reimbursing us for the material we purchased. It has been a nightmare since. We now have the ceilings in the expansion pulling away from the walls leaving gaps. The roof they installed is leaking in several places. They literally installed the shingles at an angle and water is running underneath them. Electrical work was not done to code and has to be redone. We have filed with the BBB because they had an A+ rating and were rated highly by other websites. We have tried communicating by every means possible without any results. We did everything the right way. We called references, checked them out with all the websites and BBB. With them supposedly being in business for 14 years we figured we were safe. It just goes to show you that you can get ripped off by anybody. We are now attempting to get a new contractor to not only finish the job they quit on but also fix all the problems with the work they did perform. Its been a total nightmare. If you are considering working with this company, I urge you to RUN away from them. If you are currently using them, document everything. We have pictures of everything along with all the documentation stating what they would do and what they actually did. The legal process has already begun to hold this company accountable for the shoddy work, or lack of work they did on our homeJesse W.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and managed business that does engineering and technology design and development for the.automotive industry and construction industry if you can dream it we can build it we take pride in our quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Business Description:"Asa Asphalt in Advance, MO has been in business for 36 years. We process our own asphalt and we have the experience, the manpower and the equipment to perform nearly any job, from a driveway to a major highway-- and everything in between. Call us today for a quote on your next job, or check out our projects and photo gallery to see a small sample of our extensive work portfolio.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Falls City
- Burlington Junction
- Rock Port
- Saint Joseph
- King City
concrete contractors in Mound City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 221 Construction LLC1050 W Innovation Dr
- 221 Construction LLC
- Above & Beyond Concrete3718 Huntoon Road
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Absolute Improvement1405 East Grand Ave
- Accurate Concrete1629 Mohican Dr.
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- Aero Construction19912 Old Highway 40
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AMF ASPHALT SERVICES54 Highway M
- AMP Concrete & Construction3045 St. Marys Loop
Villa Ridge, Missouri
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Arrowood Residential Construction6320 Pamela Drive
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Above & Beyond Concrete
- B & J CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 867
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Bid-Rite Asphalt Coatings LLCPO Box 520775
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bwoodsllc32353 Christopher Lane
- B & J CONSTRUCTION
- C & J's Concrete902 N Ault 457 E Burkhart
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Chris Wolfe construction6 County Road 806
- Christian Carpenters1049 Dark Cloud
- Clark's Concrete151 Munro St
- Custom Construction & Concrete, LLCP.O. Box 252
- C & J's Concrete
- D. J. Miller Construction, LLC635 Parmentier Estates Dr
- DICK HOOVER HOME BUILDERS311 W MAIN ST
- Dick Tracy Contracting909 Missouri Ave
- Don Cox construction340 oak hill rd.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Don Johnson Piering and Water proofing/Walls3230 Robertsville Road
- Dry Basement Foundation Repair5121 E Front St
Kansas City, Missouri
- DVB CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1326
Sunrise Beach, Missouri
- D. J. Miller Construction, LLC
- Gingerichs Durable Foundations21295 Finn Dr
- Gingerichs Durable Foundations
- Indian Summer Pool And Spa ~ Fender Brothers Const2756 E Division St
- Indian Summer Pool And Spa ~ Fender Brothers Const
- Leading Edge Enterprises 12530 Westridge Rd
- Leading Edge Enterprises
- Mac Company2911 Beaver Creek Drive
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- MATILDA MASONRY AND MOREP.O. BOX 76
- Midwest Renovation LLC5308 Monticello Rd
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- Mike's Construction LLC134 Hwy 61 Ste 4
- Mint Service Contracting201 south 8th #562
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Mac Company
- Premier Pebble Paving LLC12911 Taylor Circle
- Premier Pebble Paving LLC
- Shawn D's General Construction19 Surrey Hills
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- SHOW ME ASPHALT PAVING & MNTNC609 E. Buchanan
- Steve Cline Concrete Construction28126 Hickory St
- Strong Excavating & Concrete2500 Dupree Road
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- Shawn D's General Construction
- Talbot & Sons Construction1722 Commercial St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Taylor engineering and construction inc.1703 south Broadway St
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- The Handiman Service2305 St Joseph Ave
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Thrasher Omaha 11844 Valley Ridge Dr
La Vista, Nebraska
- TreadStone Guttering & Exteriors LLC383 Deer Trail Dr
- TRI STATE ROOFING & GENERAL1607 BIRD ST
- TYLER CONSTRUCTION3510 COUNTY ROAD 309
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- Talbot & Sons Construction
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc1673 Old US Highway 50 W
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc
- Warner Construction12759 Hwy 28
- Warner Construction