Mike's Construction LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2012

Additional emails - dennisc@mikesconstructionllc.com, bobs@mikesconstructionllc.com. Additional phones - (573) 795-6648, (573) 406-3430, (417) 737-2018. Additional contact names - Dennis Conners, Ed Tobias, Ty Gauch....

BLE Construction

BLE Construction

Roofing-Siding-Gutters-General Contracting. From start to finish you talk to me the owner. Insurance Claims, Hail Damage, Wind, Storm, Emergency Services, New construction work. FREE Inspections & Estimates

02/26/2016

CATEGORY remodeling

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the shingles on my house after a windstorm damaged many of the properties in the area two months prior. Work was done in one day on the day promised, and the price was great. Would definitely use Mike's again!

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike hired some sub contactors. They did a pretty good job. Had a leak after first big rain, but Mike came right out and got it taken care of. Said it was due to the insurance co. not paying for new lashing where porch meets main roof.

04/18/2012

Great experience. Worry and hassle free. Great value and quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof. Mike employed qualified employees that were professional, polite, and respectful of me and my property. They arrived daily (as weather permitted) and gave a full days work until the job was completed. One of my biggest concerns of the job was safety as my home is over 100 years old, is three stories and the roof is very steep. All of the men used safety harness and tether lines while on the roof and wore shoes or boots that were appropriate for the surface. They found some additional repairs that needed to be done to the roof, they came to me immediately,and gave me an estimate of the additional cost . The additional repairs brought the condition of my roof up to date . Mike's Construction gave me and my insurance company a quality job for the money spent. At the end of the job they left the property tidy and even took a magnet around the grounds to make sure that no nails or sharp objects were left. I will keep Mike on speed dial and I will use his services again and recommend him to friends and family.

03/21/2012

We called him and he came and explained what equipment they would be using and what it would cost us, and answered all the questions I had. It all worked out great. His price was under the estimate he gave us originally. They were there within a few days of me approving the estimate. From what I saw, he was very professional. We would recommend him to others and will use him in the future because ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a full replacement roof on our home for us.

CATEGORY roofing

Commercial & residential concrete construction, roofing, excavation, remodeling, custom new home construction, pole barns & garages. All insurance work accepted. Trained insurance professionals on staff.

Financing not offered