Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Mound City, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Mound City
- The Wright Way Lawncare LLCExcellent work! My yard is always one of the best looking in the neighborhood. We have a scheduled day it is always completed on and they have been very responsive and understanding if I need to reschedule. Highly recommend.
- Discount Lawn ServicesThe Discount Lawn team was super professional. They mowed, trimmed my yard. I am beyond happy. They exceeded my expectations. 10/10 stars.
- Elias Family Landscaping & Lawncare LLCThey did a great job both in mowing and trimming the yard of one of my clients who were selling their home! Thanks for your good work!
- Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc.Very well done. Reliable hard workers. Thorough and friendly. Look forward to their work every time. Looks like a well-groomed park when they’re done. Prompt replies from office staff. Kudos!
- Hunter's Lawn Care & Tree ServiceHunter's Lawn Care proves themselves time and time again. Multiple times I had called to get estimates from Shane and I am impressed and more than happy every time. Their completed work is breath-taking and the cleanup of jobs is as if you could never tell they were present! I would recommend Shane and his company, Hunter's Lawn Care & Tree Service, for any tree or landscape need I may have. Friendly, affordable, and very knowledgeable
- Turf One Landscape ManagementThey applied the applications to our lawn that we had chosen because we wanted a certain thing and they did a wonderful job. We will certainly call them again
- Turf One Landscape ManagementThe wall and patio are stunning!!!!! Josh and Tim were professional and friendly. The old tie wall was deeper than anticipated and took longer to remove than they had planned. Both men kept digging in sweltering heat.(It was the hottest week of 2013) They were very careful to not distrub our fencing and hauled all the old ties away. The new wall is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Josh worked with us to help choose the perfect stone for the wall to compliment the house. After completion of the wall we knew a patio was needed. Josh brought samples of pavers and we choose the layout design. The patio was installed quickly with very little wasted material. It is stunning as well! We would definately recommend Greenscene for any landscape projects. We look forward to their return next summer for another wall and a firepit
- Turf One Landscape ManagementThis is the second time I have used this company. The hedges are rather high but they were cut perfectly and all the clippings were removed. Office looks great and I will be using this company from now on. The employees are very professional and polite and obviously the primary concern is customer satisfaction - seems rare these days. Great job and would highly recommend
- Turf One Landscape ManagementJosh always does a great job, went into spots I would have let go if I were doing the job. Takes pride in his work. During the summer we have a scheduled day for mowing and he is always here as expected. In case of weather he comes as soon as possible after the storm. He always blows off the driveway and leaves the yard looking great. We also have Josh weed and feed in the spring and winterize in the fall. He does what ever we ask him to do and does not try to pressure us into something we don't need. Josh is neat, clean and polite
- Turf One Landscape ManagementHis timeliness and follow up has been great. The price has been reasonable. We do plan on using him for the landscaping. He is very good at what he does and I just really have no complaints. The estimate for the landscaping was $1,700.00 and I thought that was very reasonable. He is very knowledgeable and I have known him for a while, so it is good to know the company is reputable as well
Lawn Services in Mound City
- Business Description:Call our landscaping company at (636) 283-2992 in Villa Ridge, MO, for hassle-free lawn care services.Recent Review:He and his crew are amazing. Besides the tree being gone, you cannot tell they were even here. They work safely and as fast as possible. They clean up extremely well. I even told them they didn't have to do so much, but they said it's what they do. Very professional. Please do yourself a favor and give them a chance. You will NOT be disappointedLeo H.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:They're very professional. Did the work carefully.Jason M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Owner operated and one employee. No up front money until job is complete, if materials are needed for the job you have a choice to make the purchase yourself or can be added into the job. Estimates are free alwaysRecent Review:Impressed by his work. Took pride in job timeliness utill completion. Went the extra mile to make sure job was done. Will hire again and have for smaller jobs.BJ S.
- Recent Review:they are still coming out and i am pleasedmark h.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:A small hometown company. We specialize in complete lawn care, storm clean up, yard clean up, light handyman work, light landscaping, light hauling, snow removal, snow plow services, firewood, gutter cleaning and gutter screen installation, and general labor. We provide services of all kind's designed to fit your wallet. All estimates are free. S&D Lawn Services has ben in business for 4 years. The company is owner operated with on call employees 24/7. Payment methods include all major credit..Recent Review:S&D lawn services originally bid me $10,500 for a retaining wall. After the work was started, they ended up eventually billing me $15,288.91, which was almost $5,000 over (50% over) his initial bid. In addition to the retaining wall, I hired Scott to also dig out a water line, place some drain tile, plant grass at my house, and dig some trampoline holes. This was an additional charge of $4,828.26. The total we were billed for EVERYTHING was $20,617.17. The first complaint I have is the water line job. Not only did he place the line incorrectly/not deep enough, but he lied to me about it and changed his story multiple times once most of the 200 feet was already buried and he was caught. When I confronted Scott about the water line not being deep enough, he did not own up to the mistake. He first tried to say that it was no big deal because he could just put insulating wrap around it and it would be fine. He then tried to claim that the shallow water line was MY FAULT. He claimed that I told him to grade the property and shave a foot off the depth of my soil after the water line was placed. This claim is false, but even if it was true, HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED to grade the property WITHOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT THE RISKS because it would have made the water line too shallow. There is no way I would have consented to a grading job if I knew it was going to cause my water line to freeze. The second complaint I will mention is the rental equipment. Scott rented equipment for weeks at a time, and many days that equipment just sat on our property unused. He later complained about the equipment rental costs and that I needed to give more money to cover it. This is one main reason why I had to pay significantly over the initial bid. The third complaint I have has to do with S&D’s professionalism at times. Scott raised his voice at me multiple times over phone, and even hung up on my wife one day when she asked him to keep one of his appointments. He would commit to working on certain dates/times, would not show up, and would not communicate as to why he didn’t show. Lastly, I have concerns over the competence in this company if the scope of the work is beyond lawn and tree work. As mentioned above, he didn't put in the water line to code, but he also wasn't backfilling the wall correctly either. In both cases I had to have another contractor tell me how to fix the problem. I ended up paying a total of $18,669.60 for S&D's jobs, and not a single one of the projects that I paid them for was ever completed. After almost four months of waiting, I had to just pay other people to finish everything. It was an incredible loss of time and money for meLance C.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:This is stones masonry we currently are an up and coming business with highly skilled employees who are branching out on their own and are capable of completing any job given
- Business Description:The best contractor with every service imaginable for the lowest prices in the Clinton, MO and Henry County, MO areas. No job too big or too small, we have a GREAT portfolio and many examples of our quality work. Only 25% down for most projects. Call, email, or message for an estimate! Se Habla Español
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- Falls City
- Burlington Junction
- Rock Port
- Saint Joseph
- King City
lawn care services in Mound City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AaaAaa - Jefferson City925 Madison St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Absolute Lawn Service11501 Highway PP
- ACO Do-It100 Main St
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- All Around Handyman7200 N Moberly Dr
- All-In Lawn Care LLC1024 N 12th
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- Allen Ryan Roofing2949 State Highway BB
- Another Level ConstructionPO. box 433
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Area Wide Electrical Services215 W 12th St
- Arrowood Residential Construction6320 Pamela Drive
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- AaaAaa - Jefferson City
- Barron Lawn and Tree Service2903 Lafayette St
St Joseph, Missouri
- BIG JOHN'S HANDYMAN SERVICES7720 St Rt c
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Barron Lawn and Tree Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Jenkins Lawn ServicePO Box 52
- Jenkins Lawn Service
- K&F season fiirewood & landscaping/hauling1609 pcr 819
- K&F season fiirewood & landscaping/hauling
- Neighbors Home Repair ServicePO Box 33
- Neighbors Home Repair Service
- Rachel's Clean & Haul1423 Chestnut St.
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- ROLAND OUTDOOR7074 Roland Pl
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup5904 N Brown Station Rd
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri
- Rachel's Clean & Haul
- S&D Lawn Services503 Russell St
- Sherwood Home DesignsP.O. Box 1510
Lake Sherwood, Missouri
- Smoke 'N Green Lawn and Landscape122 S. Rock Creek Rd.
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Star Quality Cleaning & Painting810 Savannah Court
- Sticks & Stones Landscaping & Excavating16 Howe Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S&D Lawn Services
- WL Spraying & Landscaping Inc.206 S. INDIANA ST.
- WL Spraying & Landscaping Inc.