Hiller's Flooring America

Founded 1942 • With Angi since July 2010

Locally owned, and locally operated. Customer Service after the sale.Hiller's Flooring America is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live.We offer in-home service and are very experienced in the residential and commercial area. Hiller's Flooring America has a huge inventory of flooring products! You can buy today and walk on it tomorrow when you shop with Hiller's Flooring America! Hiller's Flooring America is the only store in Rochester with CFI Certified installers working for you. We are also SE MN only Stainmaster Flooring Center and HGTV Home dealer....

Right Choice Construction LLC

Right Choice Construction is a orginaztion developed by a handful of people, Right Choice offers a premium products at affordable prices, Right Choice has over 20 years combined experience were fully licensed and insured.

08/10/2017

We were especially impressed with the installation crew -- Pat, in particular. The floor looks perfect and it was done quickly and professionally, and Pat and the crew were friendly and accommodating to our requests. I would highly recommend Hiller's to anyone. [photo: new carpet on stairs, old carpet on floor]

Description of Work
New carpet and vinyl in entire house, due to water damage.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

03/29/2017

Great ,very professional work. Hardwood looks like it was put in when hose was built. Prefinished hardwood is great!

Description of Work
Hardwood floors installed in hallway ,entry way and living room. Carpet in bedrooms

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/16/2015

They came in 2-persons team and did a good job. There was a miscommunication between the provider and the team, however, they fixed it in the following week. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Install floor hardwood.

04/04/2015

The salesman said there would be minimal dust and when the installation was finished it took me three days to clean the inch and a half of dust off my walls ceiling cabinets fixtures, etc. my dining set was ruined and I had to buy another one. I paid 300.00 extra for base shoe which was missing along parts of the floor. Two days after installation I noticed that one of the corners of the tile had ...

Description of Work
Installed ceramic tile floor

Category flooring contractor

We are very sorry that you are unhappy with your experience. I have dug into your file and found some information that was left out of this review. You spoke with our owner after the job was completed and he offered to pay for any cleaning that needed to be done for the dust that happened from taking up the existing vinyl and sub-floor. The dust was talked about and checked off our pre-installatio...

03/28/2015

It went wonderfully well! I asked if they could do the job quickly, as we need to sell our house and want to put it on the market as soon as possible. The salesperson helped me to find carpet that I liked that was in stock, and they had it all installed the same week. The crew came over and helped me move all our stuff. They were very nice, came when they said they would come, and did a beautiful ...

Description of Work
Hiller's carpeted our basement and the basement stairs, including installing the tack boards.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselve on customer service. We try our best to help get products installed when requested, especially in rush situations. Thank you again for your business and if we can do anything for you in the future we would love to help.

09/08/2014

Very pleased with the flooring and the installation. We chose a layout pattern that required more than the usual skill and effort, and are very pleased with the results. We were less pleased with the responsiveness and communication skills of the sales rep, who was not very pro-active in contacting us during the planning, and didn't actually consult us on setting an install date (3 days work) before scheduling it. Also, the receptionist directed one of my calls to voicemail without informing me that the sales rep was on vacation for a week, or giving me the chance to talk to someone who was actually available.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet with engineered hardwood flooring

08/19/2013

Very professional and knowledgable- prompt and well done - attentive to clean up and disposal of old carpet. Cost was a bit high but the quality was worth it.

Description of Work
installed carpeting and a small area of laminate in our home.

08/19/2013

This was our second flooring purchase from Hiller's. This time we bought Congoleum Airstep vinyl flooring and their crew installed the floor in our kitchen and dining room. The purchase price and installation charge were very reasonable. The installers did a great job despite facing some unexpected complications (some of the existing floor had to be removed and needed some leveling). They were very thorough and provided useful information regarding the care and maintenance of the floor. The installers were also very personable and tolerant of my lingering around to watch the installation process.

Description of Work
Provided and installed vinyl flooring.

07/17/2013

I purchased a commercial vinyl resilient floor from Hiller's because they were the only vendor in town who carried it from what I could tell. It's indestructible. The installers did a good job removing some existing carpet and vinyl floor. They showed up when expected. They did everything they said they would do. . I did not interact with the installers very much. They were working very hard. They tidied up after themselves.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl tile floor in our home.

04/01/2013

HIller's has an excellent selection of flooring with a great selection actually install in their showroom. Our salesman Jim Schoenfelder did a great job of going over options and even went out in the warehouse and measured the carpet width and figured out they would be able to stretch the new carpet to fit our odd sized room instead of have to add carpet and a seam. This saved it around $200. They also had larger sized samples to take home. This made deciding which flooring to purchase much easier than using the very small samples from the big box stores. The installers were on time and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
We had about 1600 sq/ft of carpet/pad removed and replaced along with Laminate installed over linoleum.

Category flooring contractor

Hard Wood, Laminate, LVT, Vinyl, Carpet, Ceramic, Tile, Area Rugs, All floor covering and window treatments.

Wood refinishing.