What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Rochester, MN
There are 7 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Rochester
- Eclipse Painting IncLane the owner and his team are exceptional -- prompt, thorough, conscientious, and professional. I've had several friends and relatives hire Eclipse to paint their homes, all of whom have been extremely satisfied with the company's outstanding work, craftsmanship, and attention to detail. This painting company is about than just painting your house - it's about the prep work that will make the job last, as well as the attention to detail that makes the finished product look spectacular. Our Craftsman-style 1916 stucco home and expansive cedar deck have never looked better. 5 Stars! Highly Recommended read less
- Quality PaintingPainters were honest, trustworthy, prompt and thorough. Paint quality used was superb, and painting was completed fast! I couldn't be happier.
- No Name PainterI can't say enough great things about No Name Painter. Tim and his crew not only do quality work, but they are responsive and take care inside the home. I hired No Name Painter to completely paint the entire interior of my home. No Name Painter worked with us on recommendations for the best product to cover up the old, very bright paint and provided the exact finish we had envisioned. Not only that, but you couldn't even tell they were in our home other than the beautiful paint job! No messes, just a beautiful home! The attention to detail was really appreciated, especially after all of the stress that goes along with buying a new home. We have gotten several compliments on the work, too. Their follow up is amazing and even answered a follow up question I had about how to care for the walls. Fantastic job. I will be using them again and recommending them read less
- Frank's PaintingWe started with the entryway (two storey), and I was so pleased, we just kept going! if he had any questions when I wasn't there, he would text or call me. He is very easy going and at the same time responsible and completely trustworthy. I've already started lining things up for this winter to do more read less
- Frank's PaintingThe provider showed up as scheduled with paint samples, bid the project, and completed the project promptly as described. The sign looks beautiful and we have had many positive compliments on it.
- Frank's PaintingWe have been wanting to paint the trim of our house white for several years now, but were stymied by the price and initial quotes. Once we contacted Frank's Painting for a quote, he gave us a very reasonable estimate and quick turnaround on the projected date. We could not be happier with the result! This was a huge project, given the amount of trim and window framing on our two-story house, plus the separate deck project. Frank and his workers were professional, courteous and timely. They worked hard through several unfortunately downpours and extreme humidity. We have also used Frank's painting for several inside paint jobs, and are planning on having him take on some more projects shortly (dining room, mudroom, etc.) Highly recommend read less
- SCHROEDER PAINTINGSCHROEDER PAINTING was very professional in every way. They were responsive and timely with my bid request. They made and kept time commitments. They delivered a turn key service, so I did not need to be involved in the project details. Their prep work and the actual painting was exceptional, including clean-up. They completely managed themselves to deliver outstanding results I felt very comfortable with leaving the house painting in their hands. I will definitely use them again read less
- Koerner Painting & WallcoveringsWerner arrived on Monday morning, he prepped the exterior of the house and began work on my cottage. He made it so my cottage now looks brand knew. When he finished the exterior painting, he painted some interior rooms. Those rooms are in a 100 year old house and the walls are now beautiful. I plan to do more work this winter and Werner will be the first person I call read less
- SCHMIDT PAINTING INCAfter a walk through with the owner Travis Schmidt, a bid was delivered two days later. This bid was compared to four other bids. It was neither the most expensive nor the least. The house had not been repainted since its construction, ten years ealier. Other bidders indicated they would use power washers to prepare the cedar siding and were unprepared to do extensive caulking. Mr. Schmidt stated that power washing was contra-indicated (consistent with my research) and that his crew would caulk all small to medium cracks, seams, and gaps (I had a handyman and his crew replace a small number of curling or severely cracked siding boards). The bid was accepted, payment due upon completion. A date was set, but it rained hard the day before and Mr. Schmidt suggested we give it another day to more fully dry out. I agreed. On the first day and every day of the project, the crew was neat, punctual, professional and hard working throughout the workday. All supplies were near at hand in the fully stocked work trailer at the site. The crew scraped, sanded, and caulked for two and a half days solid. Final paint color approval required a couple of follow-ups and proceeded smoothly. Clean-up was performed well, daily. No drips, spills or smears were evident at the end of any work day. All work areas were dropcloth prepared and adjacent bushes and other vegetation was secuerd away from the work surface. Application of the trim and house paint coats resulted in a great finished product (the garage doors turned out looking new, the deck and railing were extremely well done including lots of detail work). All surfaces have demonstrated paint and caulk integrity after the subsequent summer, fall and winter. After 30 plus years of home ownership in several states and regions of the country, this experience ranks as the best I have had. Schmidt Painting Inc., of Rochester, MN - Highest Recommendation read less
- Frank's PaintingFrank and his partner did a very nice job of painting my metal siding which was worn and showing metal. House looks great. Currently 9 months later, no issues with peeling etc. Would recommend. Small, local operation.
House Painters in Rochester
- Business Description:Are you looking for a good painting contractor in the Rochester, MN area? Too many contractors to choose from? Frank's Painting has been serving S.E. Minnesota for over 15 years. We have always worked towards complete customer satisfaction. We are painters that take pride in our work. We are fully insured and very reliable - with many satisfied customers. If you are in need of a painter - give us a try read lessRecent Review:Frank was absolutely wonderful. Down to earth, easy to speak with. Great price and recommendations. Fantastic finished job. Quality is excellent and very professional. Would hire again in a heartbeat.Rafid M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Home Drywall and Painting! . Our drywall and painting specialists have the experience and customer service experience you need on your project. Home Drywall and Painting can successfully help you with any drywall or painting project you may have! From small patches and cracks to large houses or commercial projects, we have the experience and a great team of workers to complete any project you may have read lessRecent Review:The work HDP did was excellent from start to finish. They were able to get me scheduled sooner than I expected, and by end of the week I was happy with the work that had been done. The scope was to have popcorn ceiling removed, surface smoothed, and area that had been damaged repaired. The person they sent out for this project, Tim, was extremely respectful and friendly and I was happy to have had him on this project. They were professional from start to finish, more than that they were headache free. I will definitely call them next project that comes along read lessShawn W.
- Business Description:The Shed Shop builds the only utility shed that compliments the style of your home. With ample overhangs, top notch trim accents along the roof line, gable ends, and corners, these buildings are built with style. The Shed Shop builds their door frames employing the same wood joinery found in fine furniture, coupled with their hand built other options, such as copper roofed cupolas, transom windows, gable vents, and more. A Shed Shop building will out class any shed on the market for curb appe.. read lessRecent Review:Jessica and her team were great to work with. She was very professional, responsive, and knew her stuff. Her build team was punctual and the entire build took about five hours including clean up. I would definitely recommend The Shed Shop to anyone read lessBeau J.
- Business Description:Roofing, siding, windows, rain gutters, and more: All Craft Exteriors is the top choice for your exterior remodeling project. Founded in Rochester, MN by a group of craftsmen who enjoyed working together we’ve brought together the best home improvement team in the business. We use top quality products and offer a Lifetime Labor Guarantee. All Craft Exteriors is grateful to have earned a long string of positive reviews. In, fact, over 50% of our business comes from referrals made by previous c.. read lessRecent Review:We had 4 contractors come out to give estimates. Only 2 actually got bids to us. ACE was not the cheapest, but was within a thousand dollars of the the other bid. After re-reading reviews and considering the level of communication with ACE, we went with them. They were very responsive and organized. Communication was great and they were willing to work around our schedules. Most importantly, they did a GREAT job on a property that needed lots of extra work and attention. We have since hired them to complete the same work on our personal residence. I would definitely recommend them read lessAmy B.
- Business Description:Schroeder Painting has been serving the Rochester, MN and surrounding communities since 2001. Owned and operated by a husband and wife team. See our website for more information: www.schroederpainting.comRecent Review:These painters are wonderful. They did the job on time and within budget. I would recommend them to anyone that needs painting done.Doug L.
- Business Description:Quality Products, Exceptional Service, Meticulous Installations with the Industry's Best Warranties...all at the lowest, fairest prices possible. Financing available (O.A.C.).Recent Review:Yarik helped understand the problem and gave me clear options. This is a “customer first” business!Arthur H.
- Business Description:Tim Reed, owner and sole proprietor of No-Name Painter, has over 20 years of industry experience with painting and custom color mixing. He spent four years honing his painting application skills working for Ryan Enterprises, a real estate investment company in Mankato, MN. After setting the ground work, he focused on learning other aspects of the industry including ink and paint custom color mixing and electronic matching at C & C Special products, Bloomington, MN. He also learned other techn.. read lessRecent Review:I love my new kitchen! The cabinets look brand new for a fraction of the price of replacement. Tim and Becky were great and even helped with excellent color advice. I highly recommend them.Barbara P.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair.. read lessRecent Review:The contractors were very professional and did a good job. They left the job site very neat and were considerate of the shrubs around the deck. The timing was as scheduled and communications went well.Elena I.
- Business Description:J. Benson Construction is a full service, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We serve the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and greater Minnesota from three offices in Minneapolis, Rochester and Duluth. We are a preferred vendor for Contractor Connection, Code Blue, Travelers, Farmers Insurance, First Choice Repair, Innovation Property, Lionsbridge and West Bend Mutual Insurance, among others. Please see our website for additional service areas. Additional contact name - Br.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible The experience was awful with this people. I didn't know this company at all, my insurance company send me a list of 5 general contractors to take care of my house, so I pick J Benson because they were close to my house and I want it to keep the contractor local and close. So I went with them. They send an estimator like one day after the damage of the house, I signed the paperwork and two days later they send a different person because the first guy had previews commitments, so that was the first red flag. The second estimator took a lot more pics of the house and did he's first estimate, he submitted to the adjuster and it passed just fine. But then it took them almost one whole month before any one started to work in my house, not a single nail was removed or anything. Then I found out that numerous contractors were going in and out of my house with out me knowing it. Finally the work started and the job "foreman" got involved, this guy was even worst, he only called and picked up the phone when he need it something for me other ways good luck trying to get a hold of him. This guy should be FIRED and never allowed to work on the field again. One day I called him and he's answer was "what do you need, I am kind of busy right now" Awesome. Then I asked for an estimate to build a brand new bathroom in the basement. The estimator give me he's quote and we agreed on the price, so they started the project about one month after the paperwork was signed. About 80% of the work was done when I found out that the estimator "FORGOT" to add the toilet and the tub on the estimate!!!!!! How can any one do that????? So I had to came up with that $$$ And then there was the communication with office personnel. Since day one right after I signed the paperwork I offer to give them money, the estimator said "some one from the office will contact you" NO one ever did, weeks went by with out a single person contacting me about money. Finally some one did and every time we communicated there was a mistake with the numbers, every time there was an "I am sorry I forgot" Unreal this people. A couple of weeks before the project was done and I was super upset with every one involved at this point I requested a supervisor. He reached out to me and we meet at my house. He right away start asking me for money, I pretty much lost my cool there and I went off about all of the issues I was having with he's people. He's answer " I am sorry I wasn't aware of the issues" This shows how unprofessional this company is I can't believe how this people are in business not only in the twin cities but in southern Minnesota read lessCesar M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
- Spring Valley
exterior painters in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION510 4TH AVE SW
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION
- Frank's Painting4428 Savannah Dr NW
- Frank's Painting
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT3835 LILLIE CT SW
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymn LLC5650 Knox Ave N
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Drywall and Construction LLC2852 Anthony Lane South 300
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Meyers Precision Painting
New Prague, Minnesota
- Meyers Precision Painting
- Omega Touches3604 6th Pl SW
- Omega Touches
- Quality Painting6125 39th Ave NW
- Quality Painting
- Radcliffe Homes & Remodeling6885 County Rd 6 SW
- Radcliffe Homes & Remodeling
- SCHMIDT PAINTING INC24905 knight Ln
- SCHROEDER PAINTING35852 COUNTY ROAD 11 S
Zumbro Falls, Minnesota
- Scotch Painting15430 Founders Ln Apt. 203
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- SORENSEN & SORENSEN PAINTING2515 50TH AVE SE
- Super Siders10533 Karston Ave. NE
- SCHMIDT PAINTING INC
- Whitewater Painting406 Whitewater Avenue
Saint Charles, Minnesota
- Whitewater Painting