The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Get matched with top exterior painters in Rochester, MN
There are 8 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Rochester
- Eclipse Painting IncLane the owner and his team are exceptional -- prompt, thorough, conscientious, and professional. I've had several friends and relatives hire Eclipse to paint their homes, all of whom have been extremely satisfied with the company's outstanding work, craftsmanship, and attention to detail. This painting company is about than just painting your house - it's about the prep work that will make the job last, as well as the attention to detail that makes the finished product look spectacular. Our Craftsman-style 1916 stucco home and expansive cedar deck have never looked better. 5 Stars! Highly Recommended
- Quality PaintingPainters were honest, trustworthy, prompt and thorough. Paint quality used was superb, and painting was completed fast! I couldn't be happier.
- No Name PainterI can't say enough great things about No Name Painter. Tim and his crew not only do quality work, but they are responsive and take care inside the home. I hired No Name Painter to completely paint the entire interior of my home. No Name Painter worked with us on recommendations for the best product to cover up the old, very bright paint and provided the exact finish we had envisioned. Not only that, but you couldn't even tell they were in our home other than the beautiful paint job! No messes, just a beautiful home! The attention to detail was really appreciated, especially after all of the stress that goes along with buying a new home. We have gotten several compliments on the work, too. Their follow up is amazing and even answered a follow up question I had about how to care for the walls. Fantastic job. I will be using them again and recommending them
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENTIt is all in the preparation. Work began as promised. Crew with owner scraped (using hand tools) and caulked all necessary surfaces. Custom colors matched to expectation. Two coats for solid and trim colors. Grounds, windows and adjacent improvements well protected. Crew began work promptly each day. Work progressed methodically and well paced. Application of paints was of a high professional quality. Clean-ups were complete. Crew was courteous. Project finished as agreed. Quoted price paid with happiness upon completion. Highly recommended company
- No Name PainterTim does a fantastic job. He's easy to work with, upfront about costs and schedules. He and his team have an attention to detail that is sorely lacking in the world these days. Case in point, every screw on the switch plates and outlet covers are left aligned. He's also been very prompt about getting back and touching up any issues found, or in the case of one room, applying *yet another* coat when the previous high contrast paint scheme was seen to be showing through the previous 2 coats of supposedly "1 coat coverage" paint we had bought before contracting him. They have always been super tidy and done a great job keeping mess contained
- Frank's PaintingThe provider showed up as scheduled with paint samples, bid the project, and completed the project promptly as described. The sign looks beautiful and we have had many positive compliments on it.
- SCHMIDT PAINTING INCAfter a walk through with the owner Travis Schmidt, a bid was delivered two days later. This bid was compared to four other bids. It was neither the most expensive nor the least. The house had not been repainted since its construction, ten years ealier. Other bidders indicated they would use power washers to prepare the cedar siding and were unprepared to do extensive caulking. Mr. Schmidt stated that power washing was contra-indicated (consistent with my research) and that his crew would caulk all small to medium cracks, seams, and gaps (I had a handyman and his crew replace a small number of curling or severely cracked siding boards). The bid was accepted, payment due upon completion. A date was set, but it rained hard the day before and Mr. Schmidt suggested we give it another day to more fully dry out. I agreed. On the first day and every day of the project, the crew was neat, punctual, professional and hard working throughout the workday. All supplies were near at hand in the fully stocked work trailer at the site. The crew scraped, sanded, and caulked for two and a half days solid. Final paint color approval required a couple of follow-ups and proceeded smoothly. Clean-up was performed well, daily. No drips, spills or smears were evident at the end of any work day. All work areas were dropcloth prepared and adjacent bushes and other vegetation was secuerd away from the work surface. Application of the trim and house paint coats resulted in a great finished product (the garage doors turned out looking new, the deck and railing were extremely well done including lots of detail work). All surfaces have demonstrated paint and caulk integrity after the subsequent summer, fall and winter. After 30 plus years of home ownership in several states and regions of the country, this experience ranks as the best I have had. Schmidt Painting Inc., of Rochester, MN - Highest Recommendation
- Frank's PaintingWe have been wanting to paint the trim of our house white for several years now, but were stymied by the price and initial quotes. Once we contacted Frank's Painting for a quote, he gave us a very reasonable estimate and quick turnaround on the projected date. We could not be happier with the result! This was a huge project, given the amount of trim and window framing on our two-story house, plus the separate deck project. Frank and his workers were professional, courteous and timely. They worked hard through several unfortunately downpours and extreme humidity. We have also used Frank's painting for several inside paint jobs, and are planning on having him take on some more projects shortly (dining room, mudroom, etc.) Highly recommend
- Nate Carlson Painting & Drywall LLCNate was great. He worked in a very timely manor and completed the project within a week. My husband used to paint houses in the summer and he tends to be very judgmental at other peoples painting, so when he said that Nate did a great job, that is a very big complement. When we need more painting done, we will definitely call Nate
- SCHROEDER PAINTINGSCHROEDER PAINTING was very professional in every way. They were responsive and timely with my bid request. They made and kept time commitments. They delivered a turn key service, so I did not need to be involved in the project details. Their prep work and the actual painting was exceptional, including clean-up. They completely managed themselves to deliver outstanding results I felt very comfortable with leaving the house painting in their hands. I will definitely use them again
House Painters in Rochester
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Tim Reed, owner and sole proprietor of No-Name Painter, has over 20 years of industry experience with painting and custom color mixing. He spent four years honing his painting application skills working for Ryan Enterprises, a real estate investment company in Mankato, MN. After setting the ground work, he focused on learning other aspects of the industry including ink and paint custom color mixing and electronic matching at C & C Special products, Bloomington, MN. He also learned other techn..Recent Review:I love my new kitchen! The cabinets look brand new for a fraction of the price of replacement. Tim and Becky were great and even helped with excellent color advice. I highly recommend them.Barbara P.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a good painting contractor in the Rochester, MN area? Too many contractors to choose from? Frank's Painting has been serving S.E. Minnesota for over 15 years. We have always worked towards complete customer satisfaction. We are painters that take pride in our work. We are fully insured and very reliable - with many satisfied customers. If you are in need of a painter - give us a tryRecent Review:Frank was absolutely wonderful. Down to earth, easy to speak with. Great price and recommendations. Fantastic finished job. Quality is excellent and very professional. Would hire again in a heartbeat.Rafid M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Home Drywall and Painting! . Our drywall and painting specialists have the experience and customer service experience you need on your project. Home Drywall and Painting can successfully help you with any drywall or painting project you may have! From small patches and cracks to large houses or commercial projects, we have the experience and a great team of workers to complete any project you may haveRecent Review:The work HDP did was excellent from start to finish. They were able to get me scheduled sooner than I expected, and by end of the week I was happy with the work that had been done. The scope was to have popcorn ceiling removed, surface smoothed, and area that had been damaged repaired. The person they sent out for this project, Tim, was extremely respectful and friendly and I was happy to have had him on this project. They were professional from start to finish, more than that they were headache free. I will definitely call them next project that comes alongShawn W.
- Business Description:Roofing, siding, windows, rain gutters, and more: All Craft Exteriors is the top choice for your exterior remodeling project. Founded in Rochester, MN by a group of craftsmen who enjoyed working together we’ve brought together the best home improvement team in the business. We use top quality products and offer a Lifetime Labor Guarantee. All Craft Exteriors is grateful to have earned a long string of positive reviews. In, fact, over 50% of our business comes from referrals made by previous c..Recent Review:Our house was built in 1962 - the original windows still remained until All Craft replaced them in October, 2021. Gone are the cracked frames! Gone are the cloudy windows! Gone are the "hard to close the windows tightly so they needed to be taped shut" to keep out the winter winds? The new Soft Lite vinyl windows are a much needed improvement to the comfort level in our home. The windows look great. They silence outside noises. They stop all traces of drafts. And most importantly, they improve the curb appeal 100%. We are pleased and recommend All Craft as your next home improvement choiceDon and Dorothy A.
- Business Description:Schroeder Painting has been serving the Rochester, MN and surrounding communities since 2001. Owned and operated by a husband and wife team. See our website for more information: www.schroederpainting.comRecent Review:These painters are wonderful. They did the job on time and within budget. I would recommend them to anyone that needs painting done.Doug L.
- Business Description:Quality Products, Exceptional Service, Meticulous Installations with the Industry's Best Warranties...all at the lowest, fairest prices possible. Financing available (O.A.C.).Recent Review:Yarik helped understand the problem and gave me clear options. This is a “customer first” business!Arthur H.
- Business Description:The Shed Shop builds the only utility shed that compliments the style of your home. With ample overhangs, top notch trim accents along the roof line, gable ends, and corners, these buildings are built with style. The Shed Shop builds their door frames employing the same wood joinery found in fine furniture, coupled with their hand built other options, such as copper roofed cupolas, transom windows, gable vents, and more. A Shed Shop building will out class any shed on the market for curb appe..Recent Review:Jessica and her team were great to work with. She was very professional, responsive, and knew her stuff. Her build team was punctual and the entire build took about five hours including clean up. I would definitely recommend The Shed Shop to anyoneBeau J.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair..Recent Review:The contractors were very professional and did a good job. They left the job site very neat and were considerate of the shrubs around the deck. The timing was as scheduled and communications went well.Elena I.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
If you’re tired of seeing faded, chipping paint on your house every time you pull into the driveway, it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior. Follow these steps to prepare your home for a flawless exterior paint job.
Find exterior painters in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
- Spring Valley
exterior painters in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION510 4TH AVE SW
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION
- Frank's Painting4428 Savannah Dr NW
- Frank's Painting
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT3835 LILLIE CT SW
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymn LLC5650 Knox Ave N
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Drywall and Construction LLC2852 Anthony Lane South 300
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Meyers Precision Painting
New Prague, Minnesota
- Meyers Precision Painting
- Omega Touches3604 6th Pl SW
- Omega Touches
- Quality Painting6125 39th Ave NW
- Quality Painting
- Radcliffe Homes & Remodeling6885 County Rd 6 SW
- Radcliffe Homes & Remodeling
- SCHMIDT PAINTING INC24905 knight Ln
- SCHROEDER PAINTING35852 COUNTY ROAD 11 S
Zumbro Falls, Minnesota
- Scotch Painting15430 Founders Ln Apt. 203
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- SORENSEN & SORENSEN PAINTING2515 50TH AVE SE
- Super Siders10533 Karston Ave. NE
- SCHMIDT PAINTING INC