Weld & Sons Plumbing

Minnesota: Contractors
12/31/2021

3410 Kilmer Ln N

Minneapolis, MN 55441

Family owned & operated 40 years. We provide free estimates on remodeling projects and reasonable rates for service work. Since the company's inception it has always been our desire to guarantee your peace of mind. We want to provide you with the same: reliable service, experienced technicians, and promise of quality that our clients have expected for 40 years....

plumbers (1254)drain cleaning (236)water heaters (72)home remodeling (40)sewer cleaning (28)water softeners (26)gas leak repair (21)well & water pump repair (27)drain pipe installation (19)small appliance repair (16)HVAC Companies (16)drywall (14)

11/29/2021

I appreciate that the work was completed the same day I requested it, as the relief valve was allowing a hot water drip of 2 gallons an hour.

Description of Work
replace temperature and pressure relief valve of my water heater

Work Completed On 11/26/2021

10/15/2021

A toilet was replaced, along with the water shutoff valve connected to it. In addition, a faulty fill valve on the brand new toilet was replaced with a professional model. I was impressed with the professional and courteous manner that services were performed. I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
New Toilet Installation

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

10/11/2021

The plumber upon diagnosis told me what the issue was and what it needs to have repaired. I am not a plumber nor do I have any plumbing know how. So, I trusted him despite my gut telling me that is not the issue or solution. Paid $300 for him to re-silicone the water handles’ of the fixture. It’s been several months. The issue is still there. I called Weld & Sons, he said I’d have to pay to have someone else come rediagnose.

Description of Work
I needed a bath tub faucet leak to stop leaking.

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

08/30/2021

It was a wonderful service. They came out on time and did the job quickly. When the work was done i notice that 1 faucet has a little bit of drip, they sent someone back to repeat the service and did a follow up.

Description of Work
They installed couple of faucet for us.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

04/27/2021

Very professional, they even talked me through some things to try before saying they needed to come out. The disposal was leaking and not working, so it clearly needed to be replaced. Were out the day after I called and all the work was done in less than one hour. Plumber was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal replacement.

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

02/11/2021

Joe repaired the drain connection beneath the sink and cleaned the clog in the line, which was complicated by horizontal run, which had several 90 degree turns. It took several hours, but he was ultimately able to clear the blockage. We were impressed with his persistence!

Description of Work
drain repair and cleaning

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

11/24/2020

Kent called 30 min before arriving so I could put the dogs downstairs. Arrived on time, did quality work and did it quickly. Kent let me ask a bunch of questions and answered them all with professionalism and patience. If/when I need work done in the future, I will call Weld & Sons. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Add copper pipe extension, fix/replace shut-off valve

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

09/11/2020

Great! They coordinated with the city to turn off the water, showed up on time, did the job quickly, high quality work, and left area tidy. We are very pleased!

Description of Work
Replace main water shutoff valve

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

09/04/2020

It went well. A little longer than we expected but then we're not experts.

Description of Work
replace three faucets / repair leak

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/28/2020

It went very well. The problem was taken care of.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning.

Category small appliance repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Plumbing – Upgrades, Piping, Fixtures, Drain Cleaning, Faucet & Toilet Repair, Water Heater, Water Softener, Run Gas Lines & RPZ Testing.

wells