Weld & Sons Plumbing

Founded 1972 • With Angi since October 2001

3410 Kilmer Ln N

Minneapolis, MN 55441

Family owned & operated 40 years. We provide free estimates on remodeling projects and reasonable rates for service work. Since the company's inception it has always been our desire to guarantee your peace of mind. We want to provide you with the same: reliable service, experienced technicians, and promise of quality that our clients have expected for 40 years....

02/01/2022

Elaine C.

Highly recommend these guys! They've come out to our house a couple of times to fix a number of plumbing issues we've had and have been professional & done a great job. Our go-to plumbing service!

Description of Work
plumbing work

11/29/2021

Mike T.

I appreciate that the work was completed the same day I requested it, as the relief valve was allowing a hot water drip of 2 gallons an hour.

Description of Work
replace temperature and pressure relief valve of my water heater

10/15/2021

Bill N.

A toilet was replaced, along with the water shutoff valve connected to it. In addition, a faulty fill valve on the brand new toilet was replaced with a professional model. I was impressed with the professional and courteous manner that services were performed. I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
New Toilet Installation

10/11/2021

Linda W.

The plumber upon diagnosis told me what the issue was and what it needs to have repaired. I am not a plumber nor do I have any plumbing know how. So, I trusted him despite my gut telling me that is not the issue or solution. Paid $300 for him to re-silicone the water handles’ of the fixture. It’s been several months. The issue is still there. I called Weld & Sons, he said I’d have to pay to have someone else come rediagnose.

Description of Work
I needed a bath tub faucet leak to stop leaking.

08/30/2021

Wayne S.

It was a wonderful service. They came out on time and did the job quickly. When the work was done i notice that 1 faucet has a little bit of drip, they sent someone back to repeat the service and did a follow up.

Description of Work
They installed couple of faucet for us.

04/27/2021

JUDITH S.

Very professional, they even talked me through some things to try before saying they needed to come out. The disposal was leaking and not working, so it clearly needed to be replaced. Were out the day after I called and all the work was done in less than one hour. Plumber was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal replacement.

02/11/2021

JOHN E.

Joe repaired the drain connection beneath the sink and cleaned the clog in the line, which was complicated by horizontal run, which had several 90 degree turns. It took several hours, but he was ultimately able to clear the blockage. We were impressed with his persistence!

Description of Work
drain repair and cleaning

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, drain cleaning

11/24/2020

Jonathan B.

Kent called 30 min before arriving so I could put the dogs downstairs. Arrived on time, did quality work and did it quickly. Kent let me ask a bunch of questions and answered them all with professionalism and patience. If/when I need work done in the future, I will call Weld & Sons. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Add copper pipe extension, fix/replace shut-off valve

09/11/2020

Avelino M.

Great! They coordinated with the city to turn off the water, showed up on time, did the job quickly, high quality work, and left area tidy. We are very pleased!

Description of Work
Replace main water shutoff valve

09/04/2020

Matt T.

It went well. A little longer than we expected but then we're not experts.

Description of Work
replace three faucets / repair leak

08/28/2020

RUTH S.

It went very well. The problem was taken care of.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning.

Category small appliance repair, drain cleaning

08/02/2020

BETH S.

I had many repairs that were needed and they were completed in one day. I was very happy with the service the plumbers provided and the work that was done. I was extremely happy when the cost came in lower than I had anticipated based on the estimate. I would definitely recommend Weld & Sons and will be using them again for future plumbing projects.

Description of Work
Toilet Leak Repair, Kitchen Sink Faucet & Garbage Disposal Replacement, Laundry Tub Faucet Replacement, Exterior Faucet Replacement and Repairs and Replace Ice Maker Water Valve

08/02/2020

Mike S.

I have a Porcher faucet that came with the house I live in. It's kind of a weird, uncommon fixture that started leaking a lot of water. I emailed Weld & Sons documentation in advance of the visit. Kent did the repair - he replaced the cartridge. He arrived on time, was easy to work with and did great work. He explained everything about the fixture and what he did to fix it. It was pretty close to the estimate. I trust the work he did and would recommend him and will call them again when plumbing is required. Cost: $341 parts and labor.

Description of Work
Replacement of leaky bathroom tub faucet

Category drain cleaning

06/22/2020

William H.

Great service, great work, very happy with work completed.

Description of Work
Leaking kitchen sink

06/14/2020

Karen F.

Everything went VERY smoothly. I had no hot water and was wanted to replace the water heater as soon as possible. The first company I contacted told me it would take a week. I called Weld and Sons and they were here the next day. Well organized, informative, Kent was friendly, polite and timely! I would hire again! Well-priced too.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category small appliance repair, water heater repair

05/12/2020

Rebecca R.

They worker wore a mask and gloves. He was very clean and worked quickly! Excellent job!

Description of Work
Gasket replaced

04/28/2020

TINA H.

Their people have always been great. We've had the same person 2 years in a row and previous to that, we had the same person 3 years in a row. And, they remember coming to the house which is wonderful as they're somewhat familiar with the drain system. It's always our kitchen drain which fills with fat goop despite our efforts and we have them clean the main line as well as we have a large maple tree in the front of the house which has caused problems in the past.

Description of Work
They come every 1 1/2 to 2 years to clean out our drains.

Category drain cleaning

04/14/2020

SHARON K.

Sump pump failed after hours(of course) but Weld plumbing got one of their plumbers out within 2 hours (maybe less) to totally replace the sump pump. He was so nice and so efficient and got it done in under an hour. The price was high because it was after hours, but we were told what it would cost before the plumber came out. We agreed to that price, otherwise we would have had a flooded basement.

Description of Work
New sump pump

Category plumbing, wells

04/09/2020

Larry R.

I had an issue with an old bath fixture leaking/dripping significantly.. Technician tried a couple of quick fixes first to no avail. He reached the conclusion that rather than spending an extended time troubleshooting, trying to identify and remove a likely bad cartridge, I'd be better off allocating labor to the installation of new equipment. I had purchased equipment in advance anticipating this eventuality.

Description of Work
Bath faucet, handle & shower head replacement

04/03/2020

Manfred M.

Very quick response on the quote. Scheduled service in 3 days after quote! They took care of all communication with the city (street water had to be shut off). Job was done in a little less than 2 hours. Technician left the place spotless clean and was wearing a protective mask. Overall this was a 5 star service. I am very happy and would use them anytime in the future.

Description of Work
Installation / replacement of a water meter horn plus 2 x shut-off valves

03/29/2020

Pete S.

Everything went as expected, and at a cost on the low side of what was expected.

Description of Work
Replaced water supply valves before & after meter.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

03/13/2020

Sharon M.

When I made the appointment, they had a good idea what the problem was, so when he came out he had the part with him. He put it in and tested it out and it was all done in an hour. He tested it out and had me check it also and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Kent was very professional, friendly,knowledgeable, and polite. He also gave me some tips to avoid the problem in the future as much as possible. If I call them again, I will ask for Kent.

Description of Work
I was having problems with the water pressure and with regulating the temperature in my shower.

03/10/2020

Allison R.

They actually picked up the phone on the weekend and gave me an estimate that turned out to be spot on. I appreciated that. The plumber they sent was prompt, courteous, and honest. Plus he got the work done in record time. Would hire them again!

Description of Work
fix a leak/replace a pipe

02/12/2020

Jacqui B.

Really amazing service. He did everything that we needed, along with also fixing our leaky washer in 10 minutes that has been a problem for a while. Super knowledgeable. Very prompt and super nice.

Description of Work
New kitchen sink set up, bathroom sink fix, stove hook up, etc

Category plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

01/28/2020

Cynthia C.

I called the number provided. I was told I would receive a call the next day with estimated pricing and on-site visit times. I never received a call. Use Bruckmeuller Plumbing instead. They are our usual guys but they said they would not be able to get to us for 2 days so I was looking for another plumber who could come the next day. They ended up showing up the next day and fixed our issue in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Urinal in company's men's restroom broken

Category plumbing

I apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding or if the request was misplaced. We are not showing record of this, but glad you were able to have the issue resolved.

L & R Suburban Landscaping Inc

We are a design & build landscaping company. Our facility is located in Minnetonka and is staffed daily Monday through Friday to assist you with your landscape needs. We schedule on site estimates at your home with the owners of L&R to accurately identify your landscape needs, wants and challenges. You will receive a written proposal that identifies various application costs and a design may be created for your review depending upon the scope and scale of the project. Whether you are looking for a complete renovation, an addition of a few key elements in your landscaping or a new home landscape installation, we have the skills, knowledge, and ability to do it all. We coordinate your material selections and project manage all installations. Your landscaping project will be a positive experience and will completed with outstanding results! Please view completed projects on our website.

Minneapolis & Suburban Sewer & Water Inc

Additional contact name - Mark Koyhtya. Super Service Award Winner for 2015.

Kurilla Contracting

PC643675
    Minnesota
    Minnesota: Contractors
    12/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Plumbing – Upgrades, Piping, Fixtures, Drain Cleaning, Faucet & Toilet Repair, Water Heater, Water Softener, Run Gas Lines & RPZ Testing.

wells