Weld & Sons Plumbing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

3410 Kilmer Ln N

Minneapolis, MN 55441

Family owned & operated 40 years. We provide free estimates on remodeling projects and reasonable rates for service work. Since the company's inception it has always been our desire to guarantee your peace of mind. We want to provide you with the same: reliable service, experienced technicians, and promise of quality that our clients have expected for 40 years....

plumbers (1250)drain cleaning (236)water heaters (72)home remodeling (40)sewer cleaning (28)water softeners (26)gas leak repair (21)well & water pump repair (27)drain pipe installation (19)small appliance repair (16)HVAC Companies (16)drywall (14)

04/27/2021

Very professional, they even talked me through some things to try before saying they needed to come out. The disposal was leaking and not working, so it clearly needed to be replaced. Were out the day after I called and all the work was done in less than one hour. Plumber was very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal replacement.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2021

02/11/2021

Joe repaired the drain connection beneath the sink and cleaned the clog in the line, which was complicated by horizontal run, which had several 90 degree turns. It took several hours, but he was ultimately able to clear the blockage. We were impressed with his persistence!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain repair and cleaning

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

11/24/2020

Kent called 30 min before arriving so I could put the dogs downstairs. Arrived on time, did quality work and did it quickly. Kent let me ask a bunch of questions and answered them all with professionalism and patience. If/when I need work done in the future, I will call Weld & Sons. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add copper pipe extension, fix/replace shut-off valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

09/11/2020

Great! They coordinated with the city to turn off the water, showed up on time, did the job quickly, high quality work, and left area tidy. We are very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace main water shutoff valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

09/04/2020

It went well. A little longer than we expected but then we're not experts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace three faucets / repair leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

08/28/2020

It went very well. The problem was taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning.

CATEGORY small appliance repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

08/02/2020

I had many repairs that were needed and they were completed in one day. I was very happy with the service the plumbers provided and the work that was done. I was extremely happy when the cost came in lower than I had anticipated based on the estimate. I would definitely recommend Weld & Sons and will be using them again for future plumbing projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Leak Repair, Kitchen Sink Faucet & Garbage Disposal Replacement, Laundry Tub Faucet Replacement, Exterior Faucet Replacement and Repairs and Replace Ice Maker Water Valve

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

08/02/2020

I have a Porcher faucet that came with the house I live in. It's kind of a weird, uncommon fixture that started leaking a lot of water. I emailed Weld & Sons documentation in advance of the visit. Kent did the repair - he replaced the cartridge. He arrived on time, was easy to work with and did great work. He explained everything about the fixture and what he did to fix it. It was pretty close to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of leaky bathroom tub faucet

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

06/22/2020

Great service, great work, very happy with work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/14/2020

Everything went VERY smoothly. I had no hot water and was wanted to replace the water heater as soon as possible. The first company I contacted told me it would take a week. I called Weld and Sons and they were here the next day. Well organized, informative, Kent was friendly, polite and timely! I would hire again! Well-priced too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater

CATEGORY small appliance repair,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

Plumbing – Upgrades, Piping, Fixtures, Drain Cleaning, Faucet & Toilet Repair, Water Heater, Water Softener, Run Gas Lines & RPZ Testing.

wells