Midwest Roofing, Siding & Windows, Inc.

Founded 1972 • With Angi since April 2011

Circle Pines, MN 55014

Roof in Independence

Roof in Independence

roofing2020
Tear off and replace asphalt roof

Midwest Roofing, Siding & Windows, Inc. is a licensed roofer, siding & certified storm damage specialist, serving the Twin Cities. From roofing & siding to windows & gutters, homeowners & business owners of Minneapolis & Saint Paul, MN, have relied on us since 1972 for expert installation & repair. We stand behind each & every project we complete, offering a best-in-the-business lifetime warranty! Give us a call for a free estimate at 763-427-9696....

roofing (70)siding companies (24)gutter repair (20)window replacement (12)decks & porches (5)door installation (4)house painting (4)insulation (4)garage doors (3)screen repair (2)skylight installation (1)interior painting (1)

07/01/2020

It went fine. They gave me a quote and there was some increases that this company made. I was going to call them up for my windows, siding, and deck and I just didn't because of thing that happened. It just bothers me that they operate this way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

I am sorry for your experience [Member Name Removed].  Our contract with you was for the roofing and permit cost.  The insurance company contacted us and told us that we did not bill for the material tax correctly.  We re-invoiced the insurance company with the correct material tax and they paid it.  With insurance projects, the numbers all need to match and the insurance company pays for everythi...

07/01/2020

It went very well. Kenny was spectacular with providing updates. They were fantastic. Amazing. Topnotch. They were super professional. They communicated very well. They were quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our roof on our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Thank you for the great review!

06/24/2020

Good overall experience with Midwest for an exterior painting project. Painters were nice and easy to work with and end result was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint exterior and trim

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Thank you! We appreciate the review!

10/30/2017

Great crew, punctual, worked long hours and handled roof special issues

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof very large roof with 9 valleys and short slope.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

09/24/2017

rep stated he was looking forward to talking a look at our project. He left voice mail confirming time and date that he would be coming out to meet. rep stated that he had my cell number and would call if any thing changed or if he could not make the meeting .... The Rep never came to our home...he also did not call to let us know anything was up .....no reason for No Show ...Thankfully we where a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large Siding Project

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

08/02/2017

They were great showed up on time and completed the inspection with a recommendation that my roof damage was very minor and did not need to be replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected my roof for hail damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

04/20/2017

Excellent work. Dennis took care of everything for us and handled the roof replacement process professionally from beginning to end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2016

04/11/2017

Excellent job - quality was top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix metal framing around garage door.

CATEGORY garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

01/31/2017

Very good. On time, within budget. No leaks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters after hail storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2017

01/22/2017

The work was spread over a very long time. I had 2-3 months where I couldn't get anyone involved to return my calls and tell me what was going on. The original salesman was about the only one who would call back but he had little control over what was happening. When the gutter replacement was done, it went very smoothly and quickly. The two new windows were installed professionally as well, and h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
this was for storm damage to the roof, gutters and downspouts, and metal trim around the windows and porch. Additionally, I purchased two windows with installation.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2013

Roofing, Siding (James Hardie), Windows, Painting, Gutters, Insulation, Construction, Commercial Construction, Residential Construction, Building Contractors,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check