When it comes time to clean the house, basements are often left forgotten. Show yours some love with this thorough basement cleaning and organizing checklist.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Duluth, MN
There are 2 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Duluth
- Reliable Cleaning Services Of DuluthNevada is so wonderful. She always asks where I want to start. She attacks my mess and gets it cleaned up in no time. Thanks so much!
- Reliable Cleaning Services Of DuluthThis business lives up to their name - They are reliable! Professionals showed up on-time, were kind, thorough, and even compassionate toward my pets. My home looks and feels beautiful! This service saved me so much time and energy. I had a list of special requests for cleaning and everything I asked for was honored. For the amount of work that was done, and was done so thoroughly, the low cost made it more than worth it! Factoring in my own time and supplies would have set me back compared to the low cost for this exceptional service. I will most certaintly hire them again! There is no reason to look elsewhere when you can be assured this reliable and thorough cleaning service at such a low cost! You can count on them
- Reliable Cleaning Services Of DuluthAmazing experience with this company! I was extremely satisfied with the work done and I loved the staff!
- Reliable Cleaning Services Of DuluthThe service provided was above and beyond my expectations! This business lives up to their name! They arrived on time, were professional, kind, and made an extra effort to provide the best services. My home not only looked and felt clean and sanitized, it looked beautiful! It was definitely apparent that careful time and attention went into my housecleaning service, at a cost that was so affordable. This service was so worth every penny. I will be continuing services with this company! There is no reason to hire anyone else when you can receive the best service at this affordable price
- Loyear Disaster Restoration Services, LLCLoyear Cleaning employees do thorough and careful work. They are respectful and professional. I will definitely hire this company again. There crew manager Jeff is personable and knowledgeable.
- Loyear Disaster Restoration Services, LLCExcellent! Coordinated service with us being out of town, completely cleaned difficult natural wood unfinished interiors of lodge in preparation for finishing, arranged finish application through local professional, completely removed residue of finish application and restored home to better than expected condition. Flexible and easy to communicate with throughout. An excellent value
- Dryco Restoration ServicesDryco was very accommodating and responsive. They demonstrated a high level of professionalism. I was very pleased with the results. Would definitely recommend.
- North Shore Cleaning ServicesIt went wonderful! April is very nice, prompt and very professional, she has an eye for detail. Every room in my house sparkled!
- North Shore Cleaning ServicesWorking with North Shore Cleaning Services was a breeze! The busiest time of the year for Duluth rentals is May 31st/ June 1st. It's tough to know how much work the cleaners will be doing, how much you will be needing them, and then there's such a small window between when people move out, and the new tennents move in! When you have multiple units like we do, it can be a stressful time, but working with Amber and the team she has made it go so smoothly! They were ready for the big rush, and Amber did a great job of facilitating everything, and kept me informed throughout the whole process. Having an infant at home this year meant I wasn't as hands-on as in year's past, so I was so grateful for North Shore's help. I would highly recommend this business for your cleaning needs
- North Shore Cleaning ServicesAbsolutely fabulous! The North Shore Cleaning Services team always does an amazing job! We often call with last minute emergency jobs and they're always able to accommodate. The team is knowledgeable, friendly, punctual, clean and honest. We have tried many cleaning services in the past, we have not been fully satisfied with different aspects of their work. We hire North Shore Cleaning Services exclusively, as they get the job done right the first time
Last update on November 9, 2021
House Cleaning Companies in Duluth
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Tips on cleaning glass surfaces, from avoiding streaks to using the right equipment and chemicals, and whether you should DIY or hire a professional.
Knowing how to clean your glass light fixtures can keep them looking new. From chandeliers to pendants, here’s how to get spotless fixtures, fast.
Find home cleaning services in
House Cleaning Companies in Duluth, MN
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Trinity Cleaning Service, LLC4213 W 5th St.
Duluth, Minnesota 55807
- Trinity Cleaning Service, LLC
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- J.O.A.T LLC PO Box 7
Sarona, Wisconsin 54870
- J.O.A.T LLC
- North Shore Cleaning Services2039 Loop Rd
Two Harbors, Minnesota 55616
- North Shore Cleaning Services
- Ruff It Up Construction 10340 Fern Rd NE
Foley, Minnesota 56329
- Ruff It Up Construction
- Sherman Construction3664 Copley Rd
Hermantown, Minnesota 55811
- Sherman Construction
House cleaners that service Duluth
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.