If you’re dealing with a stain, whether it’s red wine, pet urine, or even pen ink, read these crucial carpet don’ts before you try to get it out. Learn five common household products you should never use to clean your carpet.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Duluth, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Duluth
- Loyear Disaster Restoration Services, LLCLoyear Cleaning employees do thorough and careful work. They are respectful and professional. I will definitely hire this company again. There crew manager Jeff is personable and knowledgeable.
- Loyear Disaster Restoration Services, LLCGreat response and quality work. Loyear Cleaning and Restoration was able to handle my insurance claim and work with my adjuster. They were able to do the whole job without me needing to contact different contractors as this was a large job. One stop shop! I was very happy with the results and would recommend them to anyone
- Loyear Disaster Restoration Services, LLCExcellent! Coordinated service with us being out of town, completely cleaned difficult natural wood unfinished interiors of lodge in preparation for finishing, arranged finish application through local professional, completely removed residue of finish application and restored home to better than expected condition. Flexible and easy to communicate with throughout. An excellent value
- Dryco Restoration ServicesDryco was very accommodating and responsive. They demonstrated a high level of professionalism. I was very pleased with the results. Would definitely recommend.
- ChemDry of Arlington & AlexandriaThey were great, and I was pleased with the work. They were a little late, but it wasn't a big deal.
- Loyear Disaster Restoration Services, LLCThe knowledge and experience Loyear's brought to my home have me peace of mind. Their service was quick and efficient and non-intrusive. I would call them with any home issues! Thank you
- Loyear Disaster Restoration Services, LLCWonderful! They are fast,efficient and professional. I've used them before and I'll always use Loyear for my cleaning needs!
- Tillers Steam Carpet CleaningThey did fantastic work, and I would recommend to all to use this company. They were on time, fast, and courteous. I am very impressed and fully intend to use them again. The technician was very nice and professional. My hats off to a great company to work with. They even gave me a reminder call for my appointment. They went above and beyond
- All Clean DRY Carpet CleanersEveryone at All-Clean is very friendly and polite. They were able to quickly fit us into their schedule and gave me advice about how to keep a hot chocolate stain from setting before they could get to our home. They were running late on the day they were scheduled to come, but did call and let me know that they were running behind. When they arrived, they were friendly and knowledgable. While they did a fantastic job removing the large stain and the dog smell, there were a few smaller stains that were missed. In fairness, I would do a better job marking them next time. Overall, we are very happy and would definitely use All Clean again
- Schemmer's Cleaning ServiceI have used them twice. I had some pipes break and they did water mitigation and cleaning before this visit and it cost around $3,500. They did great work.
Last update on January 1, 2021
Carpet Cleaners in Duluth
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Removing spilled candle wax from a carpet is easier than you might imagine, with the help of some household items such as ice, an iron, and a butter knife.
Mold and mildew, smoke and pet odor all threaten to make your home's carpet stink. Carpet cleaning or carpet deodorizing can get your carpet fresh again.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Duluth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- MARSHALL HARDWARE4415 E SUPERIOR ST
Duluth, Minnesota 55804
- Pro Care320 West Toledo Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55811
- Schemmer's Cleaning Service5511 Waseca Industrial Rd Ste 200
Duluth, Minnesota 55807
- SERVPRO of The Twin Ports4201 W. 1st Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55807
- Sudzee Carpet Cleaning407 Pleasant View Rd
Duluth, Minnesota 55803
- Trinity Cleaning Service, LLC4213 W 5th St.
Duluth, Minnesota 55807
- MARSHALL HARDWARE
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- Color Your Carpet
- J. Benson Construction3230 Gorham Ave
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426
- J. Benson Construction
Carpet cleaners that service Duluth
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.