Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Duluth, MN
There are 10 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Duluth
- HOMETOWN ELECTRIC INCThey did a great job. Wired our basement so we could finish it. Very responsive and reasonably priced.
- NYLUND ELECTRIC INCDoug from Nylund came out first thing this morning and found the issue with our outdoor carriage light. He cleaned up the wiring both inside and out that the previous "handyman" had done. Doug was friendly and polite and did a GREAT job.
- Handyman Connection of Johnson CountyMarty Pope was the gentleman they sent out. He definitely went above and beyond. The price was a little above average, but the value was way above average.
- Brothers Electric CoTHE ELECTRICIANS SHOWED UP ON TIME, WERE VERY POLITE FROM THE MINUTE THEY WALKED IN THE DOOR AND GREETED ME. I HAVE TO SAY I WAS VERY HAPPY TO FIND OUT MY BILL WAS A LOT LESS THAN FIRST QUOTED OR PREPARED FOR. I WILL FOR SURE HIRE BROTHERS ELECTRIC COMPANY TO DO MORE ELECTRICAL WORK ON MY HOME IN THE FUTURE. I DIDN'T FEEL IN ANYWAY, LIKE OTHER ESTIMATES I HAD GOTTEN, THAT THESE GUYS WERE OUT TO JUST MAKE A BUCK. THEY WERE SO NICE I JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM!! read less
- Brothers Electric CoHad a ceiling fan in my kitchen installed after finding a mess the previous owners left. The box had been hooked up with nails and was a mess. After realizing I needed help, I called Brothers. Got an appointment 2 days later. Showed up right on time. They sent 2 electricians who were very nice and answered all my questions. While at my house I asked if they would changed 2 outlets, they did. They also fixed my switch in my kitchen as it was upside down. They were very fast, on time, and very nice young men. I've used Brothers before and will continue to use them again. I recommend them to anyone who needs electrical work done on their home read less
- HOMETOWN ELECTRIC INCIt went great, they were on time and responsive. They wired the service panel breakers after I pulled the wiring and then came out and checked the outlets and breakers before the final inspection. Final electrical inspection went flawless.
- DULUTH ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING INCVery quick, only about 90 minutes and the heater was running. Worked fast and the quality of the work was phenomenal
- DULUTH ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING INCWork was done professionally and in a timely manner. The guys insisted on cleaning up even though we told them not to worry about it. Excellent service!
- DULUTH ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING INCVery well, he was prepared and able to fix my problem in relatively little time. I even asked him to work on another problem not in the original request and he took care of that with not problem also.
- Bayside Electric IncVery pleasant to deal with. Everything was done as requested. The bill was exactly as stated in an estimate over the phone. Very happy with the prompt service. That's hard to find these days. Todd and his partner did the work and they were steady workers.
Electricians in Duluth
- Business Description:$0 Down Financing Available! iSolar is a Design and Installer for Residential Homes and Commercial Businesses. Ask us about the benefits of solar through local and federal tax credits. iSolar handles all the design, install, utility approval, and permitting needs for your new Solar System. We are a local MN company who is in the business of saving people money and saving the environment for future generations. If you are interested in seeing if a Solar Energy System is right for your home or.. read lessRecent Review:Very well- highly recommend Ryan, John and Shawn and his team.Sven M.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning.. read lessRecent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessary read lessClay B.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Fusion Finishing is a Licensed Builder (LIC# BC634614) that does; remodeling, additions, basements,new home construction, bathrooms, kitchens and much much more. Fusion has the ability to create 3D drawings to see what your project may look like prior to starting the work. Most of the work is done in-house so you can have the peace of mind of knowing the project from step A to step Z will all be done with only the highest standards read lessRecent Review:David was very professional and worked efficiently. He communicates well and will discuss with you any questions or suggestions you may have and gives you his opinion. His work is first rate and we are very happy with the final outcome. We would hire him for any future projects. Thanks David! read lessJim R.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:All Energy Solar provides turnkey solutions for the design, engineering, installation, maintenance, monitoring, and financing of solar electric systems. With hundreds of high-quality residential, commercial, agricultural, and government projects completed, you can be assured that All Energy Solar has the ability to meet all of your solar energy needs and a vested interest in making your experience as easy and affordable as possible. Contact us today for a free assessment read lessRecent Review:Beautiful! Of all the outfits I have had work on my house, these guys had the best planning and communication process of all. They kept us up-to-date every step of the way (and there are a lot of steps) with frequent communications (calls and emails) over the entire length of the project (about seven months for our situation). Bravo read lessWILLIAM M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Recent Review:Doug from Nylund came out first thing this morning and found the issue with our outdoor carriage light. He cleaned up the wiring both inside and out that the previous "handyman" had done. Doug was friendly and polite and did a GREAT job read lessMark B.
- Business Description:Full service electrical contracting including all low voltagewiring. We work with other contracting trades to provide a full and complete installation of systems to include plumbing, home theater and sign design and installations. We are fully staffed with 23 employees, licensed, bonded and insured. We offer free estimates and warrantys on our workmanship and products read lessRecent Review:Excellent service. Reasonable price. Very positive experience!Robin B.
- Business Description:Licensed Commercial Electrical Contractor + LED Lighting + Solar PV + New Construction + Repair ServicesRecent Review:They did a great job and they were about half the cost of another quote of that size from another company. They saved me a lot of money and the panel is generating a lot of electricity. I would definitely hire them again read lesspatrick G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Two Harbors
- South Range
- Lake Nebagamon
- Solon Springs
- Iron River
- Hoyt Lakes
- Moose Lake
- Silver Bay
Electricians in Duluth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc
- Fusion Finishing LLC.17135 Bison St
- Fusion Finishing LLC.
- iSolar455 Broadway Ave
Saint Paul Park, Minnesota
- J. Benson Construction3230 Gorham Ave
- J. Benson Construction
- Lenard Electric5764 Arnold Rd
- Lenard Electric
- MARSHALL HARDWARE4415 E SUPERIOR ST
- MARSHALL HARDWARE
- Qwic Electric5917 Redruth St
- Qwic Electric
- SIMCO ELECTRIC3947 E CALVARY RD STE 102
- SIMCO ELECTRIC
- Twining Electric Inc4580 Schultz Rd
- Twining Electric Inc
- Up North Cleaning & Home Maintenance213 W Wisconsin Ave
- Up North Cleaning & Home Maintenance