A good landscaping website can help you land more sales and build your credibility. Read our list of must-have pages and ideas for your website to help potential clients find you and drive more business for your lawn care company.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Duluth, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Duluth
- MasterAZscapes LLCThe house is in Arizona and I live in Minnesota. I wasn't there when they did the work. It was a while before I got there but everything looked good.
- Northern Lights LandscapingThey developed a plan we liked for drainage (dug trench and covered with rock) and also did small rock edging around side of house and decorative medium-sized rock around deck. Workers were prompt and courteous, and project looks nice.
- BEAUTY LAWN CARE SVCThey are very appropriate, very professional and very appropriately priced. We've used them often and we would use them again.
- BEAUTY LAWN CARE SVCHe does a lot of different things including snowplowing, snow blowing, roof shoveling, snow removal, salt and sanding. They provide good service and their price is reasonable.
- Northern Lights LandscapingThey worked in a timely and professional manner and offered us guidance on material choices. We enjoyed the creativity each of their seasoned workers brought to the project. We were so happy with the work they did at our home that in 2012 we hired them to do some landscape work at an investment property we own read less
- AJ'S LAWNCARE AND LANDSCAPINGThe folks from AJ's were responsive and return my call the next day. They sent someone out at my convenience, he was prompt, friendly, and professional. They worked up a design and a quote for me in the next two days. I did give them a and quot;Band quot; grade in responsiveness not because they are slow, but because they do everything by postal mail instead of e-mail which added a few extra days. The quote and design was sent via postal mail and the deposit for the work needed to be sent by postal mail. The price was on the high side, but they did give me options for elements that I could change to lower the overall price. After I had ordered the work done I found out suddenly that I would be moving! I called in a panic that I needed to get the work done fast (so as to help me sell my house) or to cancel. They ran around, found a few substitute plant choices, and were able to get the work done in the next couple of days. Very impressive. The work itself is beautiful and of high quality, it matches the quoted design exactly. I have had the landscaping for over a month now and all the plants appear to be thriving. I'm a happy customer read less
- MAC'S LANDSCAPING CENTERMACS designed and installed our brick sidewalks, retaining walls, flower beds and over all landscaping. They did a terrific job with all of the bricks and retaining walls having remained solid through today (12/2012). Since that time, I have purchased additional rock, dirt and other landscaping materials. They are reasonably priced and provide punctual delivery read less
- CORE LandscapingTheir staff responded immediately to give an estimate. They provided a low and high range of expense depending on what we had them do. They arrived when promised, performed the less complicated process and charged the minimum amount they had estimated. We were very happy with the entire process.
- NORTHERN PINES LANDSCAPINGVery professional. They hand dug the entire area, wheelbarrowing old materials out and new materials in to avoid damage to the grass on the side yard. The end product is the beautiful and the envy of my neighbors.
- GRUSSENDORF NURSERY INCThey guaranteed their plants for a year and they tell you how to plant and care for them. They are really knowledgeable about plants and tell you all kinds of things. If you go to Wal-Mart or someplace like that they don't give you this kind of information on how to take care of your plants and what you need to do to keep it in the best shape. They are a little spendy but I will use them again in the future read less
Landscapers in Duluth
- Business Description:Fusion Finishing is a Licensed Builder (LIC# BC634614) that does; remodeling, additions, basements,new home construction, bathrooms, kitchens and much much more. Fusion has the ability to create 3D drawings to see what your project may look like prior to starting the work. Most of the work is done in-house so you can have the peace of mind of knowing the project from step A to step Z will all be done with only the highest standards read lessRecent Review:David was very professional and worked efficiently. He communicates well and will discuss with you any questions or suggestions you may have and gives you his opinion. His work is first rate and we are very happy with the final outcome. We would hire him for any future projects. Thanks David! read lessJim R.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:CORE Landscaping is a full service landscape design and construction firm. We also provide lawn and landscape maintenance programs as well as snow & ice control. Also servicing Carlton County.Recent Review:All went well. Will see how effective this was on the lawn in the spring.Patricia M.
- Business Description:Johnston Masonry has been serving Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin for over 20 years. We have been building and earning our reputation by exceeding customers’ expectations with quality craftsmanship and treating each customer as we would expect to be treated ourselves. We achieve this by setting a standard of quality that we feel is the best there is to offer and to deliver this to our customers on each project, regardless of size. Masonry contractor specializing in custom stone and brick wor.. read lessRecent Review:Johnston Masonry installed our concrete foundation w/infloor heat in our new home last year, front and back concrete patios, 100' curvy sidewalk and granite wood-stove hearth. I couldn't be happier with their level of professionalism, expertise, timeliness and customer service. When they started our job they never pulled off until the project was completed and exceeded my expectations. I even ended up hiring them to install a new limestone driveway, culvert and yard hydrant! I cannot say enough good about this company and I would not hesitate to hire them again. Very happy customer read lessDean T.
- Business Description:We are here for the sole purpose of helping you keep your home in tip top shape. We will meet with you free of charge and go over your project list and give you an estimate for each item separately so you can get things done that are the most important to you when it fits your budget. We have a crew of ten and look forward to serving you to make your home a comfortable place to be with everything working the way you want it to. Give us a call today for a free review of your list read lessRecent Review:Have not heard from Marshall Handyman on my projectRon F.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Our goal is to ensure the complete satisfaction of every client. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality work in all the services we provide. We are committed to giving friendly service from knowledgeable staff at competitive prices. Please call us today for more information read lessRecent Review:We were given a contract by Barry on May 18th and he said the job would be completed in two weeks; “weather permitting” is his famous line. Well here we are on June 25th and the job is not complete with no idea when it will be completed. He keeps delaying our job saying, “I am 2-1/2 days delayed because of rain”. Never mind we are in a drought and haven’t had more than an hour of rain. He said he would be completing the job two weeks ago on Wednesday - he didn’t show up (no communication from him) and then said the blocks were delayed. Then we were told the block was going to be delivered last week - didn’t happen. Barry gets defensive if you text too much or question him. He has payment for half of the project. He actually told my husband that he was going to rip up the check we gave him and that he can’t do work for someone who doesn’t understand that rain puts him days behind (again, no rain at our house for more than maybe an hour in WEEKS!). Yesterday, the 24th, Barry text my husband telling him to let him know when the block is delivered. My husband asked who is delivering and he said, “one never knows”. Today my husband text him asking again who was delivering the block and he told him. So my husband called the place who is delivering the block and found out no order was placed and that they have had the block in stock this whole time. We really liked Barry when he came to look at the work we wanted done. We REALLY wanted to work with him; however, we have found him hard to deal with, dishonest, and frankly very rude! With all that said, THINK TWICE before you choose UpNorth Landscaping. I see some great reviews and only wish that was our experience read lessTami B.
- Business Description:Hello i am a local handyman i specialize in all types of repairs and upgrades from drywall to electrical to gutter cleaning let me know what you need done and we can get it doneRecent Review:Showed up on Wednesday,,,, now it’s Monday, still not done!!!!!!Deb P.
- Business Description:J. Benson Construction is a full service, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We serve the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and greater Minnesota from three offices in Minneapolis, Rochester and Duluth. We are a preferred vendor for Contractor Connection, Code Blue, Travelers, Farmers Insurance, First Choice Repair, Innovation Property, Lionsbridge and West Bend Mutual Insurance, among others. Please see our website for additional service areas. Additional contact name - Br.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible The experience was awful with this people. I didn't know this company at all, my insurance company send me a list of 5 general contractors to take care of my house, so I pick J Benson because they were close to my house and I want it to keep the contractor local and close. So I went with them. They send an estimator like one day after the damage of the house, I signed the paperwork and two days later they send a different person because the first guy had previews commitments, so that was the first red flag. The second estimator took a lot more pics of the house and did he's first estimate, he submitted to the adjuster and it passed just fine. But then it took them almost one whole month before any one started to work in my house, not a single nail was removed or anything. Then I found out that numerous contractors were going in and out of my house with out me knowing it. Finally the work started and the job "foreman" got involved, this guy was even worst, he only called and picked up the phone when he need it something for me other ways good luck trying to get a hold of him. This guy should be FIRED and never allowed to work on the field again. One day I called him and he's answer was "what do you need, I am kind of busy right now" Awesome. Then I asked for an estimate to build a brand new bathroom in the basement. The estimator give me he's quote and we agreed on the price, so they started the project about one month after the paperwork was signed. About 80% of the work was done when I found out that the estimator "FORGOT" to add the toilet and the tub on the estimate!!!!!! How can any one do that????? So I had to came up with that $$$ And then there was the communication with office personnel. Since day one right after I signed the paperwork I offer to give them money, the estimator said "some one from the office will contact you" NO one ever did, weeks went by with out a single person contacting me about money. Finally some one did and every time we communicated there was a mistake with the numbers, every time there was an "I am sorry I forgot" Unreal this people. A couple of weeks before the project was done and I was super upset with every one involved at this point I requested a supervisor. He reached out to me and we meet at my house. He right away start asking me for money, I pretty much lost my cool there and I went off about all of the issues I was having with he's people. He's answer " I am sorry I wasn't aware of the issues" This shows how unprofessional this company is I can't believe how this people are in business not only in the twin cities but in southern Minnesota read lessCesar M.
- Business Description:Decorative concrete company colored, stamped, textured, stained ,exposed aggregate, landscaping ,retaining walls ,
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Are there insurance requirements for tree services? Whether you’re having your trees trimmed or finally removing that old oak from your front yard, you’ll want to make sure your tree company or contractor has these two types of insurance, at minimum.
Find Landscapers in
- Two Harbors
- South Range
- Lake Nebagamon
- Solon Springs
- Iron River
- Hoyt Lakes
- Moose Lake
- Silver Bay
Landscapers in Duluth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 call construction1109 prospect Ave W
- 1 call construction
- A Plus Landscaping & Garden Center6150 Old Miller Trunk Hwy
- A1 Property Management MnP.O. Box 188
- AJ'S LAWNCARE AND LANDSCAPING6386 Hwy 2
- Anderson Construction Inc100 S 5th St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ASPEN PROPERTY MAINTENANCE918 MINNEAPOLIS AVE
- A Plus Landscaping & Garden Center
- CORE Landscaping2431 Elmira Ave
- CORE Landscaping
- Engen Excavating Trucking Sand6073 McQuade Rd
- Engen Excavating Trucking Sand
- Koski Concrete & Construction, LLC11920 Appaloosa Pass
- Koski Concrete & Construction, LLC
- Nathan carlson handyman services 1225 Banks Ave
- Negley Properties105 Central Blvd
- New Yard Property Services1527 Iowa Ave
- Nick's Tree & Landscape12390 Sherburne Ave
- Northern Exposure Landscape3810 Ugstad Rd
- Northern Lights Landscaping6007 Lavaque Rd
- NORTHERN PINES LANDSCAPING4983 LINDAHL RD
- Nathan carlson handyman services
- S & K Land Services7 Conestoga St
- Stansfields ServicesPO Box 5
- Superior Construction Company Inc of Duluth, Minne1804 Tyrol St
- S & K Land Services
- Upnorth Landscaping Duluth6656 W Arrowhead Rd
- Upnorth Landscaping Duluth
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100