Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Detroit Lakes, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Detroit Lakes
- Complete Basement SystemsBegan with complete basement for sump pump & tile around basement. Next was new windows in basement & complete air unit. Installed last item was vapor barrier in crawl space. We now have a great usable basement.
- SPRAY FOAM TECHThe Spray Foam Tech team is excellent! They did a wonderful job and cleaned up after. On-time, worked hard and did it in the time estimated. Extremely professional - not the lowest price but way worth it!!! Use this team for your next insulation project.
- Budget Exteriors IncThe work was done very professionally. The workers were very polite and let me know what they were doing and if there was anything I could do that would help them out like turning on the outside water for them. They had to bring the patio door in through the house because of a new deck being put on. The workers were very careful not to damage the walls or the new door. They cleaned up their work and informed me of how the door works the workers asked if I had any questions when they were all finished and answered my questions very professional. I would recommend budget exteriors to anyone. They called and let me know that they would be at my house within 15 minutes and they were there within 12. I can now sit next to the patio door without being cold or feeling a draft from our old door read less
- Budget Exteriors IncThe project went very well. A licensed contractor with 2 other men came to install the door. Both doors were extremely heavy. It took all of them to get the old door out and new door in. They measured the door and space and the contractor had the necessary wood and trim to fit the door exactly right. They put the new door in and finished the trim on the inside and outside. They put extra materials around the top and bottom too. They did calking also. They put up new oak trim for us and even stained it to match the other oak trim in our house. You could tell they had a lot of experience in installing heavy glass doors. We were very pleased. The new door looked great on the inside and outside of the house. They didn't leave any mess. They were very nice and professional. The men did all of this work in approximately 2 1/2 hours. The original contractor came on June 21, 2017. The door was installed July 27, 2017. We love our new door. We are very happy with our experience with Budget Exteriors. We would hire them again read less
- Expert Building ServicesIt went very smoothly. Everyone was very professional, and we were kept up on progress through phone calls and e-mails.
- Juno ConstructionThey were really amazing, it was great the fact that they were able to get everything done in the same day gutters and spray foamed the attic, and then the installed several windows. 2 years later, and I still can't believe the service that I had.
- MGT Remodeling and Insulation IncOver all it was a good experience. I would remind them again & recommend them to my family & friend.
- RetroGreen Energy1/9 after signing for work it was arranged within one week & done 1/23. Crew was polite friendly. Keep areas inside clean. Answered questions.
- RetroGreen EnergyThey were on time. Very courteous and knowledgeable. They did the job they said and cleaned up their mess and family mater.
- Vermilion Cabin CareChris and Lisa help us out at our development on an ongoing basis. They are knowledgeable and trustworthy. They are busy as all GOOD vendors are but they show up when scheduled.
Insulation Companies in Detroit Lakes
- Business Description:Roofing contractor in business for 10+ years specializing in roofing and siding.Recent Review:It was good. I contacted 7 roofers and he's the only that got back to me. They communicated well and willing to work if there's any changes. The workers showed up time, they were fast, efficient, and clean.Karl D.
- Business Description:All of our home energy auditors are BPI certified. All of our installers are BPI certified company employees. We have great specials and financing available.Recent Review:I was never contacted, even to say they were too busy. It could be that I searched for a Bemidji business and they have a Bemidji PO Box, but the business is really in St Cloud. Still, an email would have been the professional thing to do read lessB B.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needs read lessRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 job read lessBrenda A.
- Business Description:Kirchner Siding and Window Inc is a locally owned & operated siding, window, door, insulation, and remodeling contractor located in Owatonna, MN. We carry both ply gem and pella windows, so whether you like the cost and maintenance free idea of vinyl or prefer the rich feel of real wood, we carry the lines to make your dream home a reality. We also install many types of siding including seamless steel and vinyl. We offer many other services along with our siding and windows: radon gas testing.. read lessRecent Review:Dean initially came out and did a thorough work up of what would be required to install drain tile, poly sheeting, seal a crawl space and install a radon mitigation system to lower radon levels that we had tested at 6.5 pCi/L to below 4.0. Included in the bid was to install a new sump pump sealed with a Lexon cover and hook up a battery back up for the pump. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />The work was completed on time according to the detailed contract. The workers were very friendly and though the project took two days, kept the area clean. A post radon test done with a continuous radon monitor which ran for 51 hours prior to final payment revealed an average radon level of 1.0 <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Excellent workmanship and customer service. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br / read lesssteven s.
- Business Description:Stromberg Construction is a second generation family owned business. We offer high quality professional craftmanship while focusing on efficiency. Whether planning your dream home or just small repairs we meet each clients particular needs read lessRecent Review:unknownMichele T.
- Business Description:We sell & install Reflective Foil Insulation as well as being a Building contractor for home and business.
- Business Description:We are a small business located in Central Minnesota with 3-5 employees. Contact us let us help you with your project needs.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2000 and average between 9 and 10 employees. We do not accept credit cards.Recent Review:<p>We received the bid and scheduled the work. They arrived when scheduled and completed the work as agreed upon. Poly was put down to cover the bare dirt and the foundation walls were sprayed with foam insulation. </p> <br / read lessMyrna G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Lake Park
- Pelican Rapids
- New York Mills
- Battle Lake
- Twin Valley
- Park Rapids
- Fergus Falls
insulation contractors in Detroit Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- five star home improvement1134 oak knoll dr
- five star home improvement
- Grade A Contracting/Midwest Energy Solutions13260 Glendale Rd
- Grade A Contracting/Midwest Energy Solutions
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC617 14TH ST NW
- Lalone's Drywall & Construction LLC
- Mike Miller's Roofing And Siding4745 Patterson Trl
- Mike Miller's Roofing And Siding
- Professional Exteriors, Inc5376 260th St
- Professional Exteriors, Inc
- SIMONSON LUMBER CO1802 FILLMORE ST
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Straight Up Builders30542 137th Street
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- Swanson Home Specialists, LLC240 S. Central Ave.
- SIMONSON LUMBER CO
- Vance Construction609 16th St E
International Falls, Minnesota
- Vance Construction