Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Detroit Lakes, MN
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Detroit Lakes
- J&W Asphaltvery good the service and people I delt with from beginning to end were very respectful and pleasant.and the work done was very good,would recommend them very highly.
- The Original Driveway DesignTHEY TOLD US IN ADVANCE THEY WERE RUNNING ABOUT A MONTH OUT AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHEN THEY CAME TO START THE JOB.
- WB ConstructionGood, did it right that day. Unfortunately we had a major rain storm. Part of the driveway washed away, tar sprayed up on the doors, garagedoor and exterior of my home even my vechile. Wayne, came back the next day cleaned every thing, fix the driveway took care of it. Real customer service.
- Boutin & Sons Construction CoBoutin and amp; Sons Construction Co had a good reputation in the area so I decided to use them. They do a good job and say when they say they are going to. I never compared their price to anyone else.
- Seal KingMY DRIVEWAY LOOKS GREAT. THEY SHOWED UP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD AND DID AN EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL JOB.
- ACE ASPHALT INCQUOTED A PRICE AND SAID HE'D FOLLOW UP WITH A DETAILED QUOTE IN THE MAIL. TEN DAYS LATER AND I'M STILL WAITING......
- Industrial ConstructionI showed him my truck with Rino in the back. He said it would be the same only not as thick. They sprayed instead Aluminum paint turning up the volume which allowed them to spray faster. They said this amounted to two coats. The Quonset still leaks. Contacted them several times last year to no avail. Then it got to cold in MN so they said they would come back this summer. Contacted them 4 times this summer. They promised they would come out. Has not happened. Leaks all over the place. More than before. They would be back last fall or this spring to replace the sun lights, included in this order. They have never come back. They are rip off artists. $7400 down the drain. We have been paying our credit cards for the last year and will be for many years to come. We are retired, living on a fixed income. We can’t afford to pay this much just to be ripped off
Driveway Pavers in Detroit Lakes
- Business Description:Minnesota Blacktopping is owned and operated by Jeff and Mark Hanson. With over 15 years of construction experience in the St. Cloud area, we are equipped to handle all of your paving projectsRecent Review:We got an estimate shortly after the manager came to inspect the driveway, along with helpful advice on what kind of work we needed. Once we agreed to the estimate, the crew came and removed the old driveway in a few days; a few days later they laid the new driveway. In both steps they worked carefully and efficiently. They took care not to damage nearby plantings, and they left everything as clean as it was before they startedAndrew W.
- Business Description:Here at The Finished Look we perform all areas that pertain to building and remodeling. We also have a cabin care taking branch as well that services lake homes in northern Minnesota. We are very close with our employees and boast safety and cleanliness. Winter work in many instances be eligible for a 10% discount
- Business Description:Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more infoRecent Review:Nick came and gave me an estimate on a Tuesday and took the trees down the next day. This was part 1 of 2. He will be installing a fence, removing a concrete patio area and fixing the really ugly flower beds. He has been very helpful through this whole process. Because of his prompt service I have hired him to do some tree work at my rental property.Jessica S.
- Business Description:Green leaf Handyman Specializes in Exercise equipment, Basketball hoops and Playgrounds. We are a delivery, assembly, and repair company. And because we specialize in just these areas we are that best at what we do. We can also assist you on what brands to buyRecent Review:Really easy to text with schedule, managed through lots of rain and they came two times — once to remove old hoop, footings and apron, and a week later to install new hoop. Great attention to details and fun to work with. Great family businessB M.
- Business Description:Northern Civil Works provides excavation, grading, utility snow removal, and demolition services
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
- Business Description:Asphalt Preservation Company, Inc. (APC) is a family owned and operated asphalt maintenance and pavement preservation company serving Northwest Minnesota and Northeast North Dakota. We provide preventable maintenance construction and resurfacing of asphalt streets, roads, highways, and parking lots. Our company provides the highest quality services and innovative products to our clients. We aim to be a leader in asphalt pavement preservation
- Business Description:Tried of high prices and Bad services Call DB property Maintenance at (612)916-8566. Were the customers always right! Serving All of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin Irrigation, Landscaping,Lawn needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Detroit Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Asphalt Preservation Company Inc.22923 N Pearl Lake Rd
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Asphalt Preservation Company Inc.
- DB Property Maintenance L.L.C181 1st st nw
- DB Property Maintenance L.L.C
- Minnesota Blacktopping3636 Quail Road NE
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
- Minnesota Blacktopping
- Paul Swartz asphalt paving1210 broadway st Ste 240
- Paul Swartz asphalt paving
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100