Paving your driveway can add value to your home and improve your curb appeal. Use this cost guide to learn what you can expect to pay for a new driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Traverse City, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Traverse City
- ELMER'S ASPHALTEveryone of their employees treated my propery with great respect. They took the time to explain each detail of what was going to happen, and it went as planned. To my surprise, they went beyond what was planned in the beginning and did a fabulous job. I recomment their service for anyone who is looking for honest and hard working crew. Thanks to Rick and his team of hard working men my driveway is up to par. My neighbors and local companies in my area was very impressed with the great job Elmer's and their hard working men did for me
- AllSeal SealcoatingThis entire job went very well. After I contacted Terry, they came out to examine the driveway and provided us with a free estimate. After receiving the written estimate I asked for them to include the 10% Senior Discount, which they did. We then scheduled the job for 9:00 am the following Monday. Actually they arrived on site a little after 8:00 am and began work immediately. They edged the driveway, cleaned it off with blowers and proceeded to seal coat the driveway. We were very pleased with their work and professionalism and would be happy to use them in the future
- ELMER'S ASPHALTTheir price was a little high but we went with them anyway...They were the only ones that would remove the old driveway and put a new, wider one.....
- ELMER'S ASPHALTEstimator came out immediately and promptly gave me an estimate. Due to the fact that my existing water barrier had broken up over the winter, I was having water problems. At times a virtual river came down the driveway and had to be diverted off a side hill. I ,therefore, wanted the work done as soon as possible. The estimator suggested some sand tubes as a temporary fix and this was a very helpful suggestion. He later emailed me and said he thought they could get to the driveway in a few weeks. That was on May 3. They finally came on June 11. This is a large company and they know what they are doing. I am happy with the driveway and would recommend them for large projects like I had. Not for just sealing a driveway, however. There were some problems......for one thing their equipment is very large for residential use. One planter box at the garage end was cracked and the concrete sidewalk chipped with the large equipment used to remove the concrete. Also, I was left with a huge ditch all along next to the driveway. Since the water all drains in that direction, I have spent weeks turning this ditch into a raingarden (when it's finally finished!). Also, because of the large equipment, a lot of the street past the driveway was broken and had to be paved. Tire marks from the asphalt can still be seen coming from one driveway. I went with this company because they are well known in our area. I would recommend them if you are not in a hurry and are willing to wait for the work to be done on their schedule
- ELMER'S ASPHALTAfter a month or two my driveway started to sink in different area and had tire tracks dug into the new asphalt. I didn't use the driveway for over a week. The salesperson that I dealt with came out and and looked at it and thought it was a good job. The worker came out and worked on the areas (the workers are very nice and pleasant) now it ,all pitted and patches all over the driveway. This driveway looks like it about ten or more years old not something less then six months. I am so dissatisfy that I wanted my money back. They would not do this.
Last update on August 14, 2017
Driveway Pavers in Traverse City
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Building a road takes careful planning and execution. Here’s how much it costs to build a road on your property based on material and length.
Grab some caulk and sealant, then learn how to fix and fill cracks safely and effectively in just a few hours in this step-by-step guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Lake Ann,
- Maple City,
- Suttons Bay,
- Elk Rapids,
- Lake Leelanau,
- Glen Arbor,
- Rapid City,
- South Boardman,
driveway paving contractors in Traverse City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!