Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Traverse City, MI
There are 5 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Traverse City
- Mike Nichol General ContractorMike did a terrific job remodeling my house. He also built new decks outside. Dependable hard working skilled contractor.
- Beman Builders LLCWe have been using Beman Builders and Joe Beman for a number of years now and a number of projects from a remodel of a Victorian home with 4 bathrooms and a monster kitchen. Recently, Joe built an Art Studio for my wife. Joe is the best builder in this area because he pays attention to detail. He will submit and bid and stick to it rather than nickel and dime you like a lot of contractors in this area. He is courteous and a nice guy. He works quickly and the job site is ALWAYS cleaned up every evening before Joe leaves. Any attempt to hire another contractor other than Joe would just be a waste of money and time
- Beman Builders LLCVery well. Joe and a co-worker got right to work and finished everything within the given two hours. The work was creative and of quality. I will definitely call Joe if I need more help.
- Beman Builders LLCWe are very happy with the work that was done. Joe and his employee were very professional and friendly. They worked efficiently and left the areas very clean.
- Beman Builders LLCJoe Beman was simply unbelievable in the way he conducted the rebuilding/renovation of this house. He as able to craft wood trim around baseboards and windows that precisely matched the 1910 woodwork. 4 bathrooms were completely and beautifully renovated along with a wet bar, a HUGE kitchen with a custom island, 2 HVAC systems, a new Rinnai instant-on hot water system, many new Pella windows with a huge amount of refinishing and framing to be done. Paint throughout, lots of electrical work, just basically a rebuild on this house. Everyone in Northport who comes to see this house is amazed at the transformation and the workmanship. We will be doing lots of business with Joe in the future as there are still old windows to replace and a garage to build. If you choose Joe Beman for your project, even a very large one, I can assure you that you will be very happy with the level of work, the promptness of service and the professionalism of Joe
- Beman Builders LLCI couldn't be more pleased. Joe worked with us on every step of the remodel. This was the 6th time we hired him to do work for us. He has built us a deck, replaced a sliding glass door, repaired damaged wood, installed wood flooring and various finish work within our home. His estimate was all inclusive. He pulls all necessary permits. Joe keeps a clean worksite. I am perfectly confident that the job and materials are the best. He is our go to builder
- Beman Builders LLCJoe is an extremely conscientious and professional builder - the details mattered as much to him as they did to us. He has creative ideas - what we had in our minds came out better than we could have imagined because of his input. We were overseas for most of the project with a 12 hour time difference yet communications were seamless and he got the job done right on schedule. Whenever we hit any bumps along the way, we came to know we could count on him to give us the straight story and we worked together to come up with a plan. His work is beautiful, he is on time, and he leaves the job site perfectly clean. PS. At the end of the project there was drywall dust in the garage and Joe even washed our car as part of the cleanup process because he didn't want us to come home to a dusty car
- DK Enterprise, LLC5 contacts from Angie's list were provided. Daniel was the only one to contact me and was clear he wanted the work. He is prompt and offers good communications. with the customer.
- Steelman Brothers Construction, LLCOwner and staff were friendly, flexible, went above and beyond to get things done when home owner wasn't able to do so, or assist. Owner was also helpful with ideas and product suggestions.
- Dun Rite PaintingGreat! The work was done in a quality professional manner. We were so pleased that we had them back the next day and scheduled to have them back next week.
Drywall Contractors in Traverse City
- Business Description:Business owned and operated by veterans. 2-4 employees. Does not use sub contractors. Standard pricing for Saginaw Tri City primary area projects. Travel charges apply for work outside of primary area. Emergency service calls priced according to job. Ask about our discounts. We will travel any where in Michigan to install Glass Block Windows and Emergency Egress Windows. Call us today to schedule your installationRecent Review:Very well. Both gentlemen did a great job. They care about doing it right!Joe S.
- Business Description:Here at Penz Insulation we offer many types of insulation including open/closed cell spray foam, cellulose, ECO cell batts and blankets, and fiberglass batts and blown in. We also offer free Blower Door testing on every job site we complete to ensure the quality of job we offer at Penz Insulation. If you have any questions feel free to get a hold of meRecent Review:I called Penz Insulation Contractors checking the competitiveness of another bid. I was ready to spend up to $9,000 to replace old insulation in my storefront building. When Matthew from Penz showed up, he advised me that I did not need new insulation--that the material in place was treated for mildew, with a fire-retardant, and was sufficiently thick. His advice got him no work (at the moment) and saved me from spending $9,000 that I would have had to borrow! I appreciated his integrity and recommend him enthusiasticallyLinda M.
- Business Description:LICENSE#: 2101187435. ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: ADMIN@DANBRADYPAINTING.COM.Recent Review:They did a wonderful job. Professional, courteous, and great communication. Would not hesitate to hire them again.Barbara R.
- Business Description:Integrity is not just a word to me its a way of life. I,m a hands on builder from start to Finish.My employee,s and subcontractors(Electrical,Plumbing,and Mechcanical) all take great pride in the quality professionalism of there work.We Offer free estimates. And peace of mind that it will be done rightRecent Review:Mike did a great job for us on both projects; we have recommended him to friends and neighbors, and those that have used him are all happy with the quality and delivery on the promise. I highly recommend Mike NicholLon O.
- Business Description:Owner-Operated. Uses Subs For Plumbing & Electrical. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charges. No Service Fees. May Contact Through Email.Recent Review:We had a great experience working with Beman Builders. Joe,s professionalism, communication, attention to detail, and craftsmanship were top notch. Best contractor I have ever worked with, and a genuinely good guy. Looking forward to working with Joe again, and I highly recommend him to anyone doing any projects in the Traverse city areaChris G.
- Business Description:VIP Painting & Restoration was founded to meet the demands and needs of today's busy home & business owners that are looking for a good high quality painter/painting contractor. Our mission is to provide you with the confidence and comfort in knowing your home or business is receiving professional attention by individuals that care. We offer professional services and we specialize in them all we do not do anything we can't give a 110%. Our main priority is to satisfy our customers with excell..Recent Review:He doesn’t handle his money properly to pay out workers and doesn’t know much about painting or constructionRiver G.
- Business Description:GC Contracting Co LLC is a full service residential remodeling and carpentry contractor. We can do part of your project or handle all of it. We specialize in unique furniture, kitchens, baths and much more. We employ mature licensed professionals with whom we have long standing relationships. Please view our website and see what we do and testimonialsRecent Review:Gary came out and gave me some great ideas to redo our shower so that my husband, who has had a stroke, can use it safely. My biggest problem was removing a glass wall and door. He immediately set about doing that for me and refused payment for his time. He made several suggestions as to how I could make the shower safe and did not pressure me to make expensive repairs that were not necessaryMichelle T.
- Business Description:Generally I do the work myself. I do use subcontractors, and part time employees mainly because I cannot do all the work myself in a timely fashion. I do general contracting and manage the job so that you get the quality you deserve. I do not offer financing. I do apply down payments to signed estimates ( Quotes). and I never take all the money until the job is completedRecent Review:We needed a garage door installed ASAP and he was able to do the job 2 days later. <br />Donna D.
- Business Description:Home town general contractor / handy man Have experience in almost all construction Mainly working with Roofing, framing, windows & doors, flooring, bathroom remodels, tile work, concrete work, drywall, cabinet setting, countertop
- Business Description:Friendly dedicated and determined people that willing to what it takes to get the job done and in a timely manner.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Lake Ann
- Maple City
- Suttons Bay
- Elk Rapids
- Lake Leelanau
- Glen Arbor
- Rapid City
- South Boardman
drywall contractors in Traverse City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3-D Lanscaping & More43124 M-43
Paw Paw, Michigan
- 3-D Lanscaping & More
- B&k construction and drywall 115 Holiday St
- Beman Builders LLC10494 E Easling Rd
Suttons Bay, Michigan
- Bert's Decor Service2337 Lakes North Dr
- Brad Vos Custom Services510 Evergreen St
- BRC Construction Co.410 N University Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Building and Renovations by Davis, LLC132 Navaho trl
- Building With Bailey
4430 Buck St, Michigan
- B&k construction and drywall
- DAN BRADY PAINTING & WOOD RESTORATION2025 E. Long Lake Rd.
Traverse City, Michigan
- Do - All Maintenance LLC9765 SE Torch Lake Dr
- Done-Rite Remodeling305 5th St
- DRYWALL DYNAMICS9308 E Lakeview Hills Rd
Traverse City, Michigan
- Dun Rite Painting6805 Cherrywood Drive
- DAN BRADY PAINTING & WOOD RESTORATION
- Exodus Painting Inc.8746 Moeller Dr
Harbor Springs, Michigan
- Exodus Painting Inc.
- Fresh Look Homes403 Sunnyside St
- Fresh Look Homes
- GC Contracting Co LLC4163 Media Ln
- GC Contracting Co LLC
- Keith Dinger Custom Builder14768 McCall Ave
- Keith Dinger Custom Builder
- Mike Nichol General Contractor10532 N. Twinlake Rd, N.E.
- Mike Nichol General Contractor
- Terin Wales3322 Oakleaf Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Painting1437 Valley Dr
Traverse City, Michigan
- Todd Svec Builder LLC11075 Wilson Rd
- TR Handymen2840 W Ironwood Dr
Traverse City, Michigan
- TRAVERSE CITY BUILDING REPAIR INC837 Robinwood Ct
Traverse City, Michigan
- Terin Wales
- VIP Painting & Restoration1625 S. Wilson Rd
BOYNE CITY, Michigan
- VIP Painting & Restoration