If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Traverse City, MI
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Traverse City
- Foundation Systems of MichiganEthan Irish inspected the jacks FSM installed and made appropriate adjustments. He also serviced the dehumidifier and sump pump. EXCELLENT service and after 4 years, FSM is the best investment we made in renovating our home. Great system, great service and great people like Ethan.
- Foundation Systems of MichiganVery well. They arrived on time, were very pleasant and resolved issues immediately. Their cleanup and finishing was excellent.
- American Masonry LLCabsolutely perfect. smaller company, local guy. very easy to work with. on time everything exactly as promised, no surprises. highly recommend these guys.
- Leelanau MasonryMatt and his crew did a job for our family. To say that they exceeded our expectations is an understatement. They did a wonderful job. Very professional and timely. I would strongly recommend them for your next masonry job.
- A & R FLATWORKThis is the 3rd project Andy has done for me. The first 2 it was only flat work. He has now gotten into walls and is doing well. Walls have the brick look effect.
- CENTELLI CEMENTthey were there as scheduled. they first busted up the old cracked cement and hauled it away. then came back and poured the new pad and apron. they returned later to do the finish work and cleaned up
Concrete Repair Contractors in Traverse City
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimate read lessRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY read lessAngie S.
- Business Description:American Masonry became an LLC in 2019. I started this business with life long friends with the same goal in mind, to create beautiful work with our own hands. We specialize in fireplaces, outdoor patios, siding, etc. We provide quality work at an affordable price, the American way. read lessRecent Review:absolutely perfect. smaller company, local guy. very easy to work with. on time everything exactly as promised, no surprises. highly recommend these guys.pete k.
- Business Description:Integrity is not just a word to me its a way of life. I,m a hands on builder from start to Finish.My employee,s and subcontractors(Electrical,Plumbing,and Mechcanical) all take great pride in the quality professionalism of there work.We Offer free estimates. And peace of mind that it will be done right read lessRecent Review:Mike did a great job for us on both projects; we have recommended him to friends and neighbors, and those that have used him are all happy with the quality and delivery on the promise. I highly recommend Mike Nichol read lessLon O.
- Business Description:Free inspection with written proposal and estimate. Financing available. Real estate transactions and inspection of foundation. Full time employees. Patented, warrantied products. In business since 1981. Additional phone: 866-379-1669 read lessRecent Review:It didn't go at all. After several email exchanges where Ayers kept changing the date of my appointment. They changed the date three times, the final time was almost 7 weeks past the first contact. I'd warn others to beware if they need to cancel the first appointment read lessRobin E.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Our company has been in business for over 12 yrs. and we have been fully licensed & insured as a Residential Builder since day one. Our company is skilled in all phases of home construction. We handle every aspect of interior and exterior home improvement and maintenance. We can take care of all your Masonry & Concrete needs such as: foundations, floors, sidewalks, driveways, patio pavers, stonework (full & cultured) for walls, chimney chases, landscaping ect. We do New Construction such as: .. read less
- Business Description:We specialize in helical piers for new construction, remodels, decks, boardwalks and foundation repair.
- Business Description:Countryside Construction proudly provides residential construction services within the Traverse City area; serving Grand Traverse County, Leelanau County, and Benzie County within Michigan's beautiful northwest corner of the Lower Peninsula read less
- Business Description:Owner is not only in the office. I am on every job making sure it is done correctly in a professional way
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Lake Ann
- Maple City
- Suttons Bay
- Elk Rapids
- Lake Leelanau
- Glen Arbor
- Rapid City
- South Boardman
concrete contractors in Traverse City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Concrete7930 outer dr. South
Traverse City, Michigan
- Above and Beyond Handyman9312 Innis Rd NE
- Alpha Concrete And Construction770 W Temple Dr
- American Masonry LLC3587 Prouty Rd
Traverse City, Michigan
- Apex Excavating & Underground4891 Fell Dr
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
- A+ Concrete
- ELMER'S ASPHALT3600 RENNIE SCHOOL RD
Traverse City, Michigan
- ELMER'S ASPHALT
- Grand Traverse Sealcoating & Striping4382 Manhattan W
Traverse City, Michigan
- Grand Traverse Sealcoating & Striping
- IMBIGR Handyman Services,LLC7332 N. 43 1/2 Rd.
- IMBIGR Handyman Services,LLC
- JR Enterprises1671 Green Oaks Drive
- JR Enterprises
- Lord & Lady Construction701 S Plum Ln
- Lord & Lady Construction