Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Tecumseh, MI
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Tecumseh
- NICK'S SMALL ENG & LAWN CAREThey do lawn mower and snow blower repair. He got the lawn mower to start in three pulls of the chord. He was great. He delivered the lawn mower when it was all done. I would use him again in the future.
- Napoleon Lawn & Leisure IncThey do service and sales of new and used equipment and they are fantastic! The dealership is beautiful and they are very knowledgeable. Also, they will come out service your equipment on site and they are timely! Their customer service is good they have top notch employees.
- Buddie's Small Engine RepairPete responds quickly, and does outstanding work at a more than reasonable price. Highly recommend him for any/all small repair jobs.
- LONG MOTOR SALESvery good. Nice communication for scheduling and pick up. Well worth drive to Tecumseh from Adrian. Have had bad experience with small engine repair garages in Adrian.
- ZIMMER'S SALES & SVCThey do good work, and are very helpful and friendly. They've been around quite a while and have a great reputation.
- Schmidt Machine CoThe mechanic, Denny, fixed the system and made a couple of extra repairs for free. I had attempted to get it fixed at two other places with no luck. An excellent job.
- HAVEMAN HARDWAREThey provide quality service. They are very personable and professional. Bob always goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are taken care of. He makes certain that everything is in working order prior to returning your equipment. I've also bought used equipment from there as well.
- GAMBLE STOREThey picked it up when they said they would. Did what their add said they would do plus what I asked them to do. They returned it to me when they said they would. All this was done for a very reasonable charge for parts and labor. The staff is friendly, business like and focused on the customer. I've used this service before and will do so again
- Gramp's Fix IT ShopIt all went great. The day after I delivered the tires to this shop, I received a call saying that the mower was ready to pick up or be delivered to me. Bonus: The riding mower had also been looked over to see if anything else needed attention. This company goes out of its way to help fixed and low-income people. Very friendly and informal atmosphere. I also felt free to ask questions about the mower (and a few other things around my house in need of attention). While I was there, other people called about or came in with a wide range of work that needed to be done. In one case, the owner was asked about some work that his shop doesn't really specialize in. The person was told of a good place to contact. This lead to another happy customer. I learned that Burt (the owner) is familiar with many other handymen and companies in the area. He also gets feedback on the quality of their work
- Lark Lawn & Garden IncI dropped the saw off on November 09, 2012 for repair. Parts orders are delayed as all are funnelled through the Traverse City facility. When I called the Traverse City facility and questioned why it took so long to get the part, I was told if I didn't like the service to go elsewhere by the owner. I will
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Tecumseh
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They refused to come out and service my stove because I didn't purchase it from them. Sears sucks. I bought my side by side refrigerator from them, but I will never buy anything else from them!!!Albert H.
- Business Description:I'll do what ever type of work there is. I'm a pretty handy guy. So bring what ever comes my way I'm ready.
- Business Description:John Deere Equipment Farm and Turf Sales and Services. Stihl and Honda equipment Sales and Service. New and used equipment. Full parts and repairs.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:I'm a one man operation in Pierson Michigan. I work out of my home, which keeps my expenses low and in turn allows me to pass the savings on to you. I will do my very best at servicing your car, boat, ect. Your satisfaction is guaranteedRecent Review:unknownMarie K.
- Recent Review:The belt in my Forester was squeaking for almost a year, and I was treating it with a bar of soap, which would stop it for 3-5 days. I have recently taken several long trips, which made the squeak a lot worse. Found Longs on AL and went with them based on good reviews. Got in first thing the day after I called, dropped it off around 1030 and got it back before on. Great work, honest, good advice and extremely reasonable rates. Also, said if there were any more squeaking issues he'd readjust it free of charge. Definitely found my mechanicMegan W.
- Business Description:With over 10 years of experience, Zays Repair is a company that can do what others can not. We don't just specialize in one particular job. We can do roof repairs to re doing the whole roof, clean gutters and or replacing your old gutters for you. If you have siding damage or just want a whole new look to your house call Zays repair. We can do it. No matter if its to hot out or to cold, we are here to help.
- Business Description:We have a great crew that knows how to get work done in a timely matter. We also subcontract work out when we are busy Ower bill is depending on the size of the job half down balance at the end or if its a large job then we will split it in quarter payment
- Recent Review:I bought a mechanics special tractor from Kevin Morell. I spoke to him on the phone and he was clear about this issues the tractor had, pictures were good, I knew it needed some work but he reassured me the engine ran good and even stated it had been overhauled not long ago. I bought the tractor sight unseen, I shipped the tractor to Des Moines, and when I finally got it started, it had a knock in the crankcase you could hear a mile away. Turns out a rod bearing was out, basically the entire motor was junk. It was obviously parked on his lot like this, he knew about it, and chose to misrepresent the engine as being sound when it had a very large knock in the crankcase. I called to renegotiate the price with him since he misrepresented the engine. I stated if I could get 400 dollars back on the purchase price I would be happy with that and would do business with him again. He refused to do anything about it, and basically said it was my problem that I bought a piece of junk, even going so far as to insult me personally. I tried to contact him again and he refused to answer my calls. Byer beware at this place. <br /Shaun M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Manitou Beach
- Ann Arbor
lawn mower repair shops in Tecumseh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GODFREY BROS INC1166 E CHICAGO RD PO BOX 37
- GODFREY BROS INC
- LONG MOTOR SALES201 N EVANS ST
- LONG MOTOR SALES
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- Zays Repair
- Zays Repair