If you’ve noticed your mower isn’t running well after bringing it out of storage, old gas may be to blame. Here’s what to do about it if you encounter this situation.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Ann Arbor, MI
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Ann Arbor
- Mower DoctorFantastic experience. Mower Doctor came to my house and repaired the snowblower on site. The technician was right on time, he repaired the machine quickly, and it works a treat. I could not be happier.
- Don's Small Engine RepairJeff was very helpful with explaining the repair I needed to have done on the snowblower wheel. I also needed a screw for my lawnmower and he was able to look it up for me on the computer with my model number and help me to get the correct screw. Would definitely recommend them and use them again!
- Mark Ellis BuildersThey did an excellent job of the work, and it looks very good. The crew was friendly, courteous, expert, and hard-working. The job took longer than anticipated, mostly due to all the rain we had this summer, and cost more than anticipated, mostly due to additional rot discovered and repairs that needed to be done. We had let these repairs go for longer than we should have, and it is important to find and fix these problems before they get much worse and much more expensive, so I believe this is money well spent. They did a good job, and cleaned up very well afterwards. I will be happy to use them again
- Mower DoctorJason was on time and friendly. He completed the task quickly but the best part were the tips he shared. I made a couple complaints about the mower and he showed me, to my surprise that I had been doing some things wrong. I had no idea that there were choices. Also, I thought I'd need to replace the mulching door and rear flap, and learned that I don't, saving me a lot of money
- Boullion Sales IncThey did an excellent job. They brought the tractor right to the house and took care of the repairs. They are very customer oriented and I would highly recommend them.
- Commercial LawnmowerI ran over a newspaper buried in the snow and it got jammed. Brought it up to Commercial Lawnmower and they had it fixed in 5 minutes. Only charged me $5.00. Very happy.
- Mower DoctorJason did an excellent job. It happened during the busy season of fall clean-up. Jason picked up the tractor and had the repairs finished as soon as possible. Payment was handled easily and the tractor works great. Jason cares about his work and his customers.
- Mower DoctorI had an appointment for later in the week and Jason was actually able to bump it up 2 days for me! In just under an hour, he identified the problem with my snow blower (leaking gasket that had a pinch in it) and repaired it, showed me where my manual gas shutoff was to help prevent wear on the lines, and gave me some advice on how to keep the snow blower dried out so snow can't freeze inside it and put wear on the belts that run the auger. The best part of all this is he comes right to your home so there's no time spent hauling it somewhere to get worked on and then having to haul it back
- ROCHESTER LAWN EQUIPMENT CTRNew carb worked great and they saved me $21. Needless to say, when I need help again with my lawn mower, etc. they'll get my business.
- HELLEBUYCK'S MOWER CTR INCThey really did a good job. They told me it might cost $250 and when they came back, it was only $130. I would give them a really high rating. I had originally bought the snow blower from them 5 years ago. They came and picked it up because it was too big for me to take in. They had it for 1 1/2 weeks. It runs great
Last update on February 19, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Ann Arbor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Whether it's a push mower, riding mower, reel mower, weed trimmer or edger, make sure you maintain and clean your equipment so that it lasts season to season.
Proper storage each year will extend the life of your mower and save time and money. If you don't winterize your mower, it may not work properly come summer.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Whitmore Lake,
- South Lyon,
- Green Oak,
- Van Buren,
lawn mower repair shops in Ann Arbor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Boullion Sales Inc8530 N Territorial Rd
Dexter, Michigan 48130
- Boullion Sales Inc
- Don's Small Engine Repair630 S Mill St
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
- Don's Small Engine Repair
- Farmington Lawn Equipment Inc32709 Northwestern Hwy
Farmington, Michigan 48334
- Farmington Lawn Equipment Inc
- Peter's True Value Hardware3455 W Highland Rd
Milford, Michigan 48380
- Peter's True Value Hardware