When your lawn mower won’t start, it can ruin a whole day's worth of yard work. Luckily, you can easily troubleshoot using these tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Milan, MI
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Milan
- Mower DoctorFantastic experience. Mower Doctor came to my house and repaired the snowblower on site. The technician was right on time, he repaired the machine quickly, and it works a treat. I could not be happier.
- Don's Small Engine RepairJeff was very helpful with explaining the repair I needed to have done on the snowblower wheel. I also needed a screw for my lawnmower and he was able to look it up for me on the computer with my model number and help me to get the correct screw. Would definitely recommend them and use them again!
- Mark Ellis BuildersThey did an excellent job of the work, and it looks very good. The crew was friendly, courteous, expert, and hard-working. The job took longer than anticipated, mostly due to all the rain we had this summer, and cost more than anticipated, mostly due to additional rot discovered and repairs that needed to be done. We had let these repairs go for longer than we should have, and it is important to find and fix these problems before they get much worse and much more expensive, so I believe this is money well spent. They did a good job, and cleaned up very well afterwards. I will be happy to use them again
- Mower DoctorJason was on time and friendly. He completed the task quickly but the best part were the tips he shared. I made a couple complaints about the mower and he showed me, to my surprise that I had been doing some things wrong. I had no idea that there were choices. Also, I thought I'd need to replace the mulching door and rear flap, and learned that I don't, saving me a lot of money
- Boullion Sales IncThey did an excellent job. They brought the tractor right to the house and took care of the repairs. They are very customer oriented and I would highly recommend them.
- Commercial LawnmowerI ran over a newspaper buried in the snow and it got jammed. Brought it up to Commercial Lawnmower and they had it fixed in 5 minutes. Only charged me $5.00. Very happy.
- Mower DoctorJason did an excellent job. It happened during the busy season of fall clean-up. Jason picked up the tractor and had the repairs finished as soon as possible. Payment was handled easily and the tractor works great. Jason cares about his work and his customers.
- Mower DoctorI had an appointment for later in the week and Jason was actually able to bump it up 2 days for me! In just under an hour, he identified the problem with my snow blower (leaking gasket that had a pinch in it) and repaired it, showed me where my manual gas shutoff was to help prevent wear on the lines, and gave me some advice on how to keep the snow blower dried out so snow can't freeze inside it and put wear on the belts that run the auger. The best part of all this is he comes right to your home so there's no time spent hauling it somewhere to get worked on and then having to haul it back
- A&E Mower RepairI took two mowers in- my regular one and a self-propelled one I acquired but had been sitting for six years. He repaired the latter one and I picked it up the following Saturday. He was really busy so he fixed the second one later - I said it was ok because I had the and quot;good oneand quot; back. THEY DO NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS!! Cash or check only. Great guys. Old school integrity, honest, hard-working, in the business forever kind of guys. I will take any mower, snow thrower, or trimmer there until the end of time. I can't recommend them enough
- Mobile Mower RepairWe have a riding mower that came with the house. It's probably 20 years old and has seen better days. The mower deck, we discovered, was dangling by a single bracket as the other bracket was broken. This was causing all sorts of problems, uneven mowing, gouges in the lawn, etc, and it was only a matter of time before the other bracket broke. I managed to get the deck off the tractor then called in mobile mower repair. They would've unmounted/remounted it for me but I wanted to save a little money. They came while I was at work and did the job, welding a new piece of metal to fix the bracket. I went on to mow a whole season (3 acres of grass) so they did a good job. It was a little more expensive than bringing it to the shop, but we didn't have a truck at the time so the onsite service was essential
Last update on February 19, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Milan
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Find out how much it costs to tune up a lawn mower yourself or to hire a pro to do it for you. Get true lawn mower tune-up costs by type of mower.
Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Van Buren,
- Ann Arbor,
- New Boston,
lawn mower repair shops in Milan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Boullion Sales Inc8530 N Territorial Rd
Dexter, Michigan 48130
- Boullion Sales Inc
- Don's Small Engine Repair630 S Mill St
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
- Don's Small Engine Repair
- Farmington Lawn Equipment Inc32709 Northwestern Hwy
Farmington, Michigan 48334
- Farmington Lawn Equipment Inc
- Home Depot8053 Challis Rd
Brighton, Michigan 48116
- Home Depot
- Larry's Mower Shop5040 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
- Larry's Mower Shop
- Mower Doctor33636 Hathaway
Livonia, Michigan 48150
- Mower Doctor