The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Jackson, MI
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Jackson
- Anthony's Asphalt, LLCWorkers were professional and provided excellent prep work, maintaining social distancing. Finished the job in reasonable time and cleaned up afterward! Very reliable!
- A 1 Asphalt MaintenanceUsed them before that's why we used them again. Always professional. They came out last spring and did a great job. Great crew and will use them again. You can't go wrong with this company.
- Quinn Excavating & PavingLarry Quinn installed my driveway over 20 years ago and it was time to redo it. He comes with a big crew and all the right equipment to tear out and apply. I was glad he was still doing driveways.
- D BURKE ASPHALT PAVING AND SEALCOATINGOverall went very well. The crew was on time, respectful and did good work. They involved me in the decisions on shaping the driveway and made sure I inspected and approved before proceeding. They cleaned up after the job and left nothing but a nice looking driveway. The owner was very good to work with and met all quoted terms of the job
- Quinn Excavating & Pavingthey showed up right on time with a huge crew of guys. And one girl. LOL they were pleasant and got to work quickly the job will be done today even though I thought maybe it would be a two-day job.
- McKearney Asphalt & Sealing IncThe experience was excellent. They were prompt, reliable, economical and quick. We have nothing but good stuff to say about them.
- MIKE & SON ASPHALT INCThey did exactly what they said they would for exactly the price that I was quoted. I would highly recommend Mike & Son to anyone looking to re-do their driveway.
- A 1 Asphalt MaintenanceThey did a nice job and never charged me a penny when they came in the second time. I would like to go in and give them a pat in the back due to the good experience. We have a lot of oak trees and stuff, so there is not a lot of sun that hits the driveway and the driveway did not cure right. So, I called them back this spring and they came out this summer and redid my driveway, resealed it with a top coating and did not charge me anything for that. I think that is worth saying on their integrity. I have like a 143 feet of driveway plus a parking area that is big enough to park two cars in. Their price was reasonable because I checked it at that time, as we have several companies around this area. When they came out in the first place, they did a good job. When they came in the second time the hot rubber crack filling was fine; they did not have to redo that, the only thing they needed to do was they came out and re-seal coated it. Regarding responsiveness, when I called them back they did not hesitate to send somebody out to look at the driveway. The guy that came out, looked at it and said yes I am going to go back and let the men come out and redo this for you. They were here and gone within an hour and a half and did an excellent job. They acted very professionally for me because they looked at it and said yes it did not cure right. We scheduled a time and they came out and did the work and they did not charge me. So, I am very happy with them. I asked them how often you should do this seal coating and they said every couple of years, and so I guess the highest complement that I can pay them is that in two years when it is time to redo this I definitely will call them again
- Quinn Excavating & PavingI had gotten numerous estimates for this job including one from Larry Quinn earlier in the Spring of 2008. Because my road was being re-constructed, some of the contractors had stated to me that part of my driveway could not be resurfaced since it was in such bad shape, and that part of it needed to be removed. So I had each asphalt company come back out to discuss the options available, and to re-do the estimate since part of my drive was removed by the road crew. Larry Quinn was the only one to explain why it could be done, and the different grades of asphalt that are used, and that the quality of the type he uses was better and therefore more durable. Although his estimate was a bit higher than the others, because of his reputation of doing quality work, I decided to use his company. Since I tend to be a perfectionist, I wanted to know that my concerns and questions were being addressed. I am not disappointed. It looks very good. You will notice on the picture that there is a lot of new grass. This was done by the road crew to replace where trees once stood that they had to remove due to do the road re-construct as the road was moved about 8 feet toward my home. Didn't want anyone to think that Quinn had taken out so much of my grass to do the job. He didn't. In fact, as part of this job he had to take some grass off the edges, but not more than a few inches and he replaced with top soil. The large areas are from the road crew
- American Concrete LevelingIt went very well, on one of the drives more mud was required than expected, but no problem. Both driveways are even with the garage now and our serviceman (Tom) was very personable and explained the whole process to us.
Driveway Pavers in Jackson
- Business Description:Beginning in 2005 Anthony started independently contracting asphalt maintenance through southeastern Michigan's oldest sealcoating company. That year Anthony and the crew successfully completed a 1 mile long private airport in Lenawee County. Since then Anthony has established roots and a full business entity 'Anthony's Asphalt' in Livingston and Washtenaw Counties. During the off season of 2009, Anthony acquired ownership of Asphalt Engineering based out of Milford, MI. Creating the repu..Recent Review:They did not last me know what time they were coming. Landscaping was messed up and some cracks and holds were not filled. Sealcoat was over sprayed onto onto grass.Tom D.
- Business Description:What sets Huyser Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating apart from the rest: Expert Asphalt Workmanship: Our skilled asphalt paving & sealcoating crews work as a team and each of them are experts in their specialty. They all share the common goal of producing an asphalt paving or sealcoating job that they can be proud of. The end result is that your time will not have to be consumed with quality control issues. Exceptional Asphalt Service: From our office staff in Grand Rapids, MI to our season..Recent Review:Contacted for an estimate. Received a call from "Lindsay" who left a message that they got my request. I called back to a voicemail and said I was available anytime. Last I heard from themJames T.
- Business Description:At A-1 Asphalt, Inc., we strive to enhance the success of our customers by providing them with the highest-quality asphalt services and the greatest degree of integrity, responsiveness, and professionalism. One of our key focuses at A-1 Asphalt, Inc. is to constantly provide our customers with great value. We believe that building our business relationships based on this focus has made us what we are today. A-1 Asphalt, Inc. calls themselves Team A-1. Team A-1 states that they give their cust..Recent Review:We just had this done two days ago...it hasn’t been seal coated properly and is still very soft. We’ve left several messages and no response what so ever. Maybe his dad ran a good company but things have obviously changed for the worse. All I want is my job fixed..Lauren I.
- Business Description:2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS AS NEEDED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY.
- Recent Review:I was very disappointed with him. The finishing and the coating of the driveway weren’t just done right. He charged quite a bit. My husband talked to him and I never met the gentleman. As a matter of fact, he did some house’s driveway down the street and they are not pleased either. He was supposed to scrape and level and then put the asphalt on top. He scraped, but not very well. I have grass coming up to it. He did it while neither one of us were here. My husband went ahead and paid him and he said that he would back and we haven’t heard from him. I really don’t have anything to compare his price with. I think for the job that he did, I would give his price a D. I don’t know how much they charge for this job. His quality wasn’t good because he was in and out. His professionalism is poor. I would never use him again. I got on Angie's List to research him or someone like him and I felt the other companies were probably too big. I went ahead and told my husband that he had to make up his mind about it, but this guy was horrible.  patricia t.
- Business Description:JASCO prides itself on timely, efficient, & friendly service! We offer free on-site consultation to our clients, as well as insured installation of our products. Our staff is ready to swing into motion any time you find yourself in need of our products & servicesRecent Review:Built according to contract. Used wolmanized lumber and PVC standards for the support attached to 4x4 blocks of wood. Used 2x6 joist (better than 2x4) with 2x5 side skirting to keep out animals from underneath. Platform used OSB and then trimmed it off with a strip of painted aluminum to protect the edges of the OSB from weathering. The entire was leveled. <br /> Overall, nice job. I would use them again. <br /KENNETH P.
- Business Description:McKearney Asphalt has been servicing mid michigan for more than 35 years. We do commercial as well as residential paving. We also specialize in tennis court & track maintenance & construction. We strive to give our customers quality workmanship at a fair price & all of our work is warrantiedRecent Review:Excellent. Had a weather delay, but can't blame that on contractor.E T.
- Business Description:Producer of Hot- Mix and Cold-Mix Asphalt. We have over 35 years of experience paving drive ways, parking lots, and roads. We are your start to finish asphalt paving contractor! Call Capital asphalt for all your paving and patching needs
- Business Description:Family owned & operated for over 20 years. Custom landscape design and build. Tree nursery with more than 50 different varieties of trees. Pricing by the job.Recent Review:We had three companies quote the project. Pricing was similar between the three. Paul was the only one that brought a detailed, computer drafted plan to us. (One brought dozens of catalogs and tried showing us different pictures of plants, but it was very scattered and not easy to visualize. The last company wanted to charge $750 to work up a plan before they would even quote (what if we didn't like it?).) Paul was easy to work with, easy to communicate with, and got a good idea of what we were looking for after our first meeting. The crew was professional and always cleaned up after themselves. Work was done over a number of weeks in the spring. The crew would come and go but Paul would usually let me know when they would be arriving. We didn't mind being flexible as this is a landscape company's busy time. The finished product turned out great -- they tore out all of the existing landscaping and cut down two large spruce trees. Redrew the lines for the landscaping, installed new edging, buried downspouts, installed 3 new trees, 50+ new plants, new mulch in all beds and surrounding maple trees (that we had installed by Treesnscapes earlier in the year). They also added soil to improve the grading around the house and fixed an AC unit that was not level. Finally, they installed flood, spot and path lighting throughout the landscapeSteve H.
- Business Description:We have 5 trucks journyman masons with Michigan experiance visa mastercard welcomeRecent Review:<p>the work went great. very helpful when pionting out areas that they felt need additional attension that i had overlooked or felt didn't need addressing. gave a clear breakdown of pricing and let me know of areas that were minor but wouldn't charge for and it was apart of doing good business.</p> took care of the mess and protected my roof that was recently re-shingled so that they didin't damage it. <br /> <br /> very happy with the work. <br /richard h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Spring Arbor
- Michigan Center
- Rives Junction
- Pleasant Lake
- Grass Lake
- Cement City
driveway paving contractors in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Asphalt Inc4634 Division St
- Above and Beyond Contracting16020 wilson
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- ALEX CONSTRUCTION & SERVICE LLC5513 JOSHUA ST APT 11
- Aluminum Supply Co.PO Box 1366
- Anthony's Asphalt, LLCPO BOX 98
- A 1 Asphalt Inc
- Brand Builders1525 W Kinsel Hwy
- Brand Builders
- Direct Asphalt Paving Co4927 Page Ave
Michigan Center, Michigan
- Direct Asphalt Paving Co
- Huyser Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating6513 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Huyser Asphalt Paving & Sealcoating
- McKearney Asphalt & Sealing IncPO Box 22083
- McKearney Asphalt & Sealing Inc
- Stambaugh Builders277 Kent St.
- Stambaugh Builders
- Trees 'N' Scapes Inc1775 W Vermontville Hwy
- Trees 'N' Scapes Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100