Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Gaylord, MI
There are 8 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Gaylord
- Superior Home Building LLCVery professional, responsive, and thorough. So impressed with the owner and all crews involved. We were stressed due to the financial commitment (approximately $76k). Extremely happy with the outcome and would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone! We will only contact SHB for future projects!!! Thank you SHB
- Sam's Sewer and Drain ServiceI called sam's sewer because it said emergency calls hoping someone would be there and not only did he answer promptly the workers were @ my house in less than an hour! They had everything all set for the repairs and I had them come the next day to install a water backup pump. More than happy with their service and prices, highly recommend
- Pure Plumbing, LLCI called them afternoon and unclogged my toilet for approximately 20 mins. It was great and I would use them again. The charge was lower than others.
- Swick Home ServicesWe have used Swick for many years and have been very satisfied with the quality of their work. The service provider, Dean Larson, was highly skilled and knowledgeable in both plumbing and carpentry. He clearly has a wide and deep base of experience from which he could draw to give us options to consider in addressing a plumbing problem we had. It is also a relief to feel comfortable knowing you can trust a worker in your home unsupervised when you have someplace you have to be. Based upon our experience over many years, I highly recommend Swick
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingThey were very helpful and informative. I have no complaints at all. I paid $700 additional to the Angie's List coupon. I didn’t shop around for price but I thought it was fair. They were very good.
- Chad's Plumbing and HeatingChads crew met me with great professionalism. Bailed me out of holiday nightmare. Chad is not scared to answer his phone. Highly recommend. I currently have his phone on speed dial. Thanks again Chad! Great job Mick Manntz..Caseville MI.
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingThe technician showed up promptly as scheduled but could not do the requested service due to faulty equipment. I had wanted a camera inspection of the sewer but his camera was broken. The tech was very courteous and apologetic. Since I live very far away, I could not reschedule.
- MAPLE VALLEY PLUMBING & HEATING INCHe showed up fast on a Sunday morning to help out my mom. The basement was flooded and water was still coming in. She called several companies from the area and he was the only one to call back and he did so quickly. He had the whole situation sorted out in a couple hours. Obviously a real pro. He went above and beyond to get the best parts to replace a dead bladder tank and even got the water out of the basement. On a Sunday morning even! Words cannot express how thankful I am. The price was fair for the quality of work and equipment and how fast he responded and fixed the entire problem. I would recommend this guy to anyone and it takes a lot to impress me. You can trust this company to take care of you and your family, end of story
- GeoMastersExcellent! Everything from the initial contact, proposal, and work was a customer-friendly and efficient experience. After accepting the proposal and obtaining the initial township permit, Joel took care of everything - coordinating the two county permits, the retirement of the old septic system, final inspections, and cleanup. Quality and timely work at a fair price. Five stars all the way
- H-ManSteve was punctual and showed up with the required materials. He had two different assistants who were polite and helpful as well. He stayed on top of things until the job was done and followed through to completion. He was polite and courteous and treated my home like it was his. I would hire him again
Plumbers in Gaylord
- Business Description:now servicing northern Michigan for all handyman projects. Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Extra charge for after hours service.Recent Review:He did a great job.Very nice person.Reasonable price.We will call him again.etta r.
- Business Description:Since 1908, Dan Wood Company has been serving Portage, MI and its surrounding areas in all its plumbing, heating and cooling, and electrical needs. You can call Dan Wood Company at any night of the week, they have experts in all their trades, and their family has been in the business for over 110 years, covering 4 generations! So, call now to make your appointmentRecent Review:Excellent job. Dan Wood, like all plumbers right now, is very busy but made time for us.William Q.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:Consumers Energy is one of the nation's largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties.Recent Review:I have a plan from them. They have their own appliance repair people who came out for my washer. They were very knowledgeable with new appliance model but they were also knowledgeable about old appliance like the one that I haveFlora C.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:All typical handyman projects are welcomed. I have been in maintenance, construction, and done odd jobs such as trade work(plumbing electrical) full time for a little over a year now for different companies and individuals. I would be happy to get in touch and offer a free job estimate with any task you are looking to have completedRecent Review:Great, very polite and professional young man.Gary P.
- Business Description:Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is a customer focused heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started in 1987. Located in Waterford, MI, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Oakland County Michigan. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you..Recent Review:Installed new furnace. Installed new air conditioning unit. Installed new circuit breaker for a/c. Installed new ductwork. Installed new gas lines & garage heaters. Set up new heating/cooling zones. handled all permits & inspections. (Work is being performed in stages; at this point, total work is about 90% complete, and the completion date is already scheduled)Carlos M.
- Recent Review:The whole process of quoting, sales presentation, finance arrangement, installation was simple, timely, professional, complete and painless. The price was very competitive, the installation was smooth and prompt, and the end product is thing of beauty. This review is from a homeowner who has had a couple of terrible furnace experiences in the past decadeJohn Mark G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of OhioRecent Review:My frustration could not be any greater at this point. We ordered windows in January, they arrived in June, but without screens. Then they brought screens weeks later but most of those did not fit, despite the fact that the windows had now been measured TWiCE. And each time they come it requires taking a day off work. Can you imagine having no screens in the summer?! And it gets worse. They came again today, they only had 3 screens, and NONE OF THEM FIT, AGAIN. It is now Sept. the entire summer has passed with no screens. I will NEVER buy windows from them again with this kind of customer serviceDonna R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Gaylord
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
- Ayers Basement Systems
- Eastpointe PlumbingPO Box 275
- Enders Maintenance & Handyman Services2387 Mont Gabriel Dr Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eastpointe Plumbing
- Hagen Plumbing And Heating245 Jackson Industrial Dr
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Hager's Home Improvement's6819 milligan creek trail
- Harms Enterprises88 W. Houghton Lake Drive
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- HomePro Handyman Services 500 W Michigan Ave
BOYNE CITY, Michigan
- Hagen Plumbing And Heating
- Kotz Heating & Air Conditioning3460 Floradale St
- Kotz Heating & Air Conditioning
- Listvan Inc1092 Anna Dr
- Listvan Inc
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- Nerat's Plumbing & Heating Sales2121 10th St
- North Pointe Plumbing & Heating Inc1886 Dickerson Rd
- northern appliance service708 Erie st
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan
- NORTHERN SPRINKLER SYSTEMS2065 Tyler Hills Dr
Traverse City, Michigan
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Owens Soft Water8964 S. Clare Ave.
- Owens Soft Water
- Tri-Star Mobile RV Service7715 N 900 W
- Tri-Star Mobile RV Service
- Up North Property Services105 W. Chisholm St.
- Up North Property Services
- Zuvers heating, cooling & Plumbing223 east st south
- Zuvers heating, cooling & Plumbing