Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Garden City, MI
There are 11 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Garden City
- D & J Septic Services IncExcellent. Received a call back very promptly and appointment was set up quickly due to my concern re: shower drainage slowing. Danielle (the technician) was excellent -- dug 3' deep (twice)bholes to localize the openings, explained what she was doing and how the system worked. Great attitude and work ethic. Sounds like a great small company. I highly recommend them. Spent $455 - well worth it read less
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingRepairman came exactly as scheduled and did the job in a fast and professional manner. I have used Cregger in the past and will use them again when I need plumbing service. The pricing seems fair for the work done and they have provided excellent service. I used the Angie's List coupon so out of pocket expenses were $300 read less
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingMy water heater quit working on Sunday and by Monday evening I had the old one removed and a new one installed, thanks to Cregger Plumbing. I originally put in a request with Home Depot for same day service, but after they quoted me 1300 dollars to install a 600 dollar water heater I had to decline. So I purchased a big deal via Angie's List and received a phone call from Cregger not more than an hour later to schedule my water heater installation. Thankfully, they were able to add me on that day around 5pm. The technician, Kevin Jacobs, arrived on time and had the old one out and the new one installed in a little over one hour. He took care not to make a mess or damage the walls when transporting the tanks up and down the basement stairs. No leaks, no issues a week and a half later, very satisfied with the on site service, and office staff of Cregger Plumbing. Thank you for a job well done read less
- Bowen's Septic & Environmental ServicesInformative during the quoting phase, efficient work, friendly and knowledgeable technicians, communicated very well including a text reminder of the appointment and the technician called as he was on his way.
- Home Inspection ProfessionalsIt went very well. Benny was very professional and helpful with tips on fixing minor repairs that may be needed. I would definitely work with him and this company again.
- Lapew SanitationLaPew did a great job. Dewayne was friendly and pleasant in a difficult situation. He located the tank, which was in an odd place, and stuck with it until the job was done. Even though it took longer than it should have and was more difficult than normal, there was no extra charge from the original quote. Thank you to LaPew read less
- M & M SEPTICM&M guys did a great job. Easy scheduling. Called ahead. Did the work quickly and thoroughly. Very professional. Highly recommend.
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLCVery thorough inspection! Tim answered all my questions and was super friendly! Reasonable price for the detail put into the inspection.
- Cumming's Plumbing Inc.Dan, the service person, was very efficient, professional and courteous, and did very good work. Thank you to Dan and Cumming Plumbing whom I highly recommend
- Cumming's Plumbing Inc.Our water heater was 20 years old and it was time for a new one. Cumming Plumbing scheduled me quickly. The day of installation they were running about 30 minutes late because of the customer before me but they had the courtesy to call me and let me know. Then they called on their way over, which I always appreciate. They removed our old 40 gallon tank and replaced it with a 50 gallon tank and a new CO vent in less than 2 hours. Brad is a very focused professional, knowledgable, and did a great job. He got right to work and didn't waste time. He was courteous and kept our wood floors covered so as not to damage them during transport of the water heater. There was no mess for me to clean up in the basement...just a new shiny water heater read less
Septic Tank Companies in Garden City
- Business Description:Cumming's Plumbing is a family owned and operated company servicing Plymouth and the surrounding communities since 1958. We're licensed and insured for your protection. We provide quality work with competitive prices. Free estimates are available. We service both commercial and residential plumbing. We offer 24/7 Emergency Service and Saturday appointments. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check and credit card payments. Visit our web site for valuable coupons www.johncu.. read lessRecent Review:Dan did a real nice job for us. I highly recommend Cummings Plumbing to you.Linda G.
- Business Description:tbd
- Business Description:Providing prompt, professional service, Home Inspection Professionals prides itself on offering clients personal service from detailed inspectors with extensive knowledge, expertise, up-to-date training & certifications. We thoroughly inspect all major components of the subject property. Having your new home professionally inspected by Home Inspection Professionals early in the buying process could save you money on items that you may be able to have the seller or builder correct. Fees are ba.. read lessRecent Review:Kevin was fantastic. Very thorough and knowledgeable.Trevor P.
- Business Description:D & J septic service is a family owned and operated business with over 30 years of combined experience in the industry. D & J goes above and beyond the competition by not only pumping the tank, but properly cleaning and inspecting the septic tank read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Received a call back very promptly and appointment was set up quickly due to my concern re: shower drainage slowing. Danielle (the technician) was excellent -- dug 3' deep (twice)bholes to localize the openings, explained what she was doing and how the system worked. Great attitude and work ethic. Sounds like a great small company. I highly recommend them. Spent $455 - well worth it read lessBarbara R.
- Business Description:If you’re searching for a trusted Detroit plumber that serves Wayne, Macomb, and Oakland Counties, look no further than The Cregger Company. The third-generation plumbing company offers a wide range of high-quality services including general plumbing repairs, sewer and drain cleaning, backflow prevention, water heater services, boiler services, and flood control. Considered as expert diagnosticians, the company’s plumbing team has the experience, training, and equipment to solve even the most.. read lessRecent Review:They responded immediately. Price are affordable. The crew is professional and friendly.Linda S.
- Business Description:Licensed plumbing contractor and master plumber, call today for all your plumbing and heating needs! From new construction, maintenance and alteration, steamfitting fire protection and drain cleaning to kitchen and bath construction, we do it all. Residential, industrial and commercial plumbing and pipe-fitting need read lessRecent Review:Called Mr. Reese to hook up stove, gas line and toilet repair. He arrived on time and took care of the issues needed. He checked and tested everything and answered our questions as well. The work was done properly and the price was fair. Should I have any other issues which is under his expertise, Mike Reese is the man that I will contact! 5 Star Rating read lessMissy T.
- Business Description:Liberty Home Inspections offers complete home inspections, with a professional NACHI certified inspector, Bill Foster. Bill says "I used to remodel homes, now I inspect them". He trains with other respected home inspectors and continually updates his education with Internachi, an online and in-person inspectors' educational and training association. We give the best service we can to all customers. We want you to know that we work for you, our customers. Every inspection is important and Bill.. read less
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED STEVE TAULBEE IS AN ADDITIONAL CONTACT
- Business Description:We are a full service, residential plumbing company with over 25 years of experience. We specialize in sewer cleaning, excavating, rough in plumbing, servicing and installation of bathroom and kitchen fixtures, hot water tanks, water softener and purifier, fixing links, and bathroom and kitchen remodels read lessRecent Review:Darryl is knowledgeable and reasonably priced. We were very pleased with his service.Ed K.
- Business Description:J&D Plumbing is a full service Plumbing Company. We specialize in plumbing repair, sewer and drain cleaning. Very reasonable rates. Prompt, professional service. 24/7 Emergency Service. Call for a FREE Quote. (586) 222-7620 read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Dearborn Heights
- Allen Park
- Lincoln Park
- Farmington Hills
- Oak Park
septic tank services in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J Excavating8550 EATON Rd
- A-1 Home Maintenance Services & Commercial7583 Jennings rd
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
- Adkins Complete Plumbing9063 Horizon Dr
Spring Hill, Florida
- All Around 24/7 Plumbing & Heating2220 Queen St.
- Allied Plumbing & Sewer27625 Romine Rd
New Boston, Michigan
- ATOMIC SEWER & DRAIN CLEANERSPO BOX 510087
- A&J Excavating
- Belleville Plumbing and Heating41199 Van Born Rd Ste 100
- Berkley Plumbing Heating and Cooling2103 Mahan St
- Berkley Sewer and Drain Cleaning3690 11 Mile Rd
- Bobs Sanitation Service27940 Wick Rd
- BOSS ENGINEERING3121 E GRAND RIVER
- Brothers EnvironmentalPO Box 112
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Belleville Plumbing and Heating
- D & J Septic Services Inc11445 Chamberlain Dr
South Lyon, Michigan
- DBC Company, Inc.46574 ERB DR
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dewitt Sewer and Drain10905 Dewitt Rd
- Dexter Ave Sewer and Drain8418 Dexter Ave
- Diamond Home Inspectors8055 Forest St
- Diggit Contracting Inc8762 Harris Rd
- Diversified Excavating LLC7810 Whittaker Rd
- Doran Excavating IncPO Box 141
- D & J Septic Services Inc
- Inspectormike.com45090 Thornhill Ct
- Optimus Home Inspection LLC537 N Main
- Optimus Home Inspection LLC
- Raw disaster restoration 9209 Prest St
- Reese & Reese Plumbing & Heating24890 Lois Ln
- Renaissance Plumbing and Heating100 Renaissance Ctr
- Rooter MD Plumbing and Heating31675 W 8 Mile Road
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup422 W Congress st Ste 330
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup12898 Westmore Rd
- Raw disaster restoration
- Universal Septic Services2158 Pine Bluffs Ct
- Universal Septic Services