In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Dearborn, MI
There are 13 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Dearborn
- BOB'S SANITATIONWe have used this company the last 3 times. We called today in a panic needed it pumped and they came right out ..I will continue to use this company. Highly recommend.
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingMy water heater quit working on Sunday and by Monday evening I had the old one removed and a new one installed, thanks to Cregger Plumbing. I originally put in a request with Home Depot for same day service, but after they quoted me 1300 dollars to install a 600 dollar water heater I had to decline. So I purchased a big deal via Angie's List and received a phone call from Cregger not more than an hour later to schedule my water heater installation. Thankfully, they were able to add me on that day around 5pm. The technician, Kevin Jacobs, arrived on time and had the old one out and the new one installed in a little over one hour. He took care not to make a mess or damage the walls when transporting the tanks up and down the basement stairs. No leaks, no issues a week and a half later, very satisfied with the on site service, and office staff of Cregger Plumbing. Thank you for a job well done
- Cregger Plumbing, Heating & CoolingRepairman came exactly as scheduled and did the job in a fast and professional manner. I have used Cregger in the past and will use them again when I need plumbing service. The pricing seems fair for the work done and they have provided excellent service. I used the Angie's List coupon so out of pocket expenses were $300
- D & J Septic Services IncExcellent. Received a call back very promptly and appointment was set up quickly due to my concern re: shower drainage slowing. Danielle (the technician) was excellent -- dug 3' deep (twice)bholes to localize the openings, explained what she was doing and how the system worked. Great attitude and work ethic. Sounds like a great small company. I highly recommend them. Spent $455 - well worth it
- Bowen's Septic & Environmental ServicesInformative during the quoting phase, efficient work, friendly and knowledgeable technicians, communicated very well including a text reminder of the appointment and the technician called as he was on his way.
- Home Inspection ProfessionalsIt went very well. Benny was very professional and helpful with tips on fixing minor repairs that may be needed. I would definitely work with him and this company again.
- Lapew SanitationLaPew did a great job. Dewayne was friendly and pleasant in a difficult situation. He located the tank, which was in an odd place, and stuck with it until the job was done. Even though it took longer than it should have and was more difficult than normal, there was no extra charge from the original quote. Thank you to LaPew
- M & M SEPTICM&M guys did a great job. Easy scheduling. Called ahead. Did the work quickly and thoroughly. Very professional. Highly recommend.
- Cumming's Plumbing Inc.Dan, the service person, was very efficient, professional and courteous, and did very good work. Thank you to Dan and Cumming Plumbing whom I highly recommend
- Cumming's Plumbing Inc.Our water heater was 20 years old and it was time for a new one. Cumming Plumbing scheduled me quickly. The day of installation they were running about 30 minutes late because of the customer before me but they had the courtesy to call me and let me know. Then they called on their way over, which I always appreciate. They removed our old 40 gallon tank and replaced it with a 50 gallon tank and a new CO vent in less than 2 hours. Brad is a very focused professional, knowledgable, and did a great job. He got right to work and didn't waste time. He was courteous and kept our wood floors covered so as not to damage them during transport of the water heater. There was no mess for me to clean up in the basement...just a new shiny water heater
Septic Tank Companies in Dearborn
- Business Description:If you’re searching for a trusted Detroit plumber that serves Wayne, Macomb, and Oakland Counties, look no further than The Cregger Company. The third-generation plumbing company offers a wide range of high-quality services including general plumbing repairs, sewer and drain cleaning, backflow prevention, water heater services, boiler services, and flood control. Considered as expert diagnosticians, the company’s plumbing team has the experience, training, and equipment to solve even the most..Recent Review:Cregger Heating/Cooling and Plumbing made time to fit me into their schedule at the end of the Fourth of July holiday to take care of a burst pipe that occurred in my basement on Monday, July 5. Their emergency service sent out a great man, Kevin, who was so helpful and kind while I was panicked about what to do and who to call. He was very reassuring and made certain that I had at least running cold water in my house until I could schedule an appointment for the complete repair. Cregger was able to fit me into their schedule on July 7, very quickly, despite what I am sure has been an extremely busy couple of weeks since the recent flooding rains in June. I was happy to see Kevin return to do the repair. He went the extra mile by replacing the bathroom sink pop up, which I discovered was broken on Monday. He also quickly noticed that the standing shower where the mitigation crew had placed the hose for the dehumidifier was not draining, and he took care of that problem as well – a problem I did not know I had. I have used Cregger in the past – found you on Angie’s List – my go-to for reliable and trustworthy services around my house. I have been very happy with your services and your personnel who have always been great to work with. I will continue to count on Cregger in the future – hopefully not for a long time! – and will absolutely recommend you to anyone I know who finds themselves in need of a good company and people that can be counted on to do outstanding work. Thank you again, and a special thank you once again to Kevin who had to deal with my panic and tears. It was such a relief to see help arrive so quickly when it was neededJane D.
- Business Description:Optimus Home Inspection LLC is a full service home inspection company. All properties undergo a thorough top to bottom inspection performed by an InterNACHI certified home inspector. A full color, highly detailed report is sent electronically the same day and we are always available for post inspection questions that may ariseRecent Review:My inspection was very thorough and the resulting report was very useful. Each issue was documented clearly with multiple images as well as explained to me in person at the house. I will certainly recommend Optimus to friends or familyMichael C.
- Business Description:D & J septic service is a family owned and operated business with over 30 years of combined experience in the industry. D & J goes above and beyond the competition by not only pumping the tank, but properly cleaning and inspecting the septic tankRecent Review:Excellent. Received a call back very promptly and appointment was set up quickly due to my concern re: shower drainage slowing. Danielle (the technician) was excellent -- dug 3' deep (twice)bholes to localize the openings, explained what she was doing and how the system worked. Great attitude and work ethic. Sounds like a great small company. I highly recommend them. Spent $455 - well worth itBarb R.
- Business Description:Customer service is our number one priority. Lake Orion Plumbing, Heating & Cooling (LOPHC) is has been keeping our customers comfortable for almost 40 Years. Lake Orion Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is committed to providing our clients with the best service at the best price. Our focus is honesty and fairness. We only recommend and perform services you truly need. LOPHC deals with quality vendors and suppliers to make sure any equipment we install is guaranteed to perform as expected. We guar..Recent Review:Lake Orion Plumbing and Heating staff were fantastic to work with. Our technician Mark was always prompt and courteous and called ahead of time to ensure my availability and scheduling. Upon finding a large septic line fracture under our existing patio, Lake Orion Plumbing went above and beyond to ensure all was excavated, replaced correctly and quickly. They installed new natural gas lines all the way around the house to two quick disconnect systems for our Grill and pizza oven before a large concrete patio pour. They also care for my two Bryant HVAC systems which include heat pumps, and our water heater. Their annual maintenance contract is easy to arrange and their service and inspections are thorough inside and outside. I highly recommend Lake Orion Plumbing and HeatingLesle C.
- Business Description:Providing prompt, professional service, Home Inspection Professionals prides itself on offering clients personal service from detailed inspectors with extensive knowledge, expertise, up-to-date training & certifications. We thoroughly inspect all major components of the subject property. Having your new home professionally inspected by Home Inspection Professionals early in the buying process could save you money on items that you may be able to have the seller or builder correct. Fees are ba..Recent Review:Report was well organized and documented with photos. Identified needed repairs and issues. Inspector Benny Ferlito informed me about many items that i would need to do and even what was needed for future yearly maintenance. Great experience. Highly recommenBill A.
- Business Description:Quality products and quality work are how Drain Inspectors, LLC, differs from the competition. With our top of the line video inspection equipment, we can remove the guess work to quickly identify any problems. Our technicians have special training that allows them to use high resolution cameras to travel into pipes and even around corners, allowing us to not only repair any existing problem, but to help determine any potential problems and the resolutions to fix them as well. We offer a wide..Recent Review:Had to cut a clean out port into the drain line, then snaked it to the sewer. Flushed with a modestly pressurized water flow. Drain is flowing freely now. He took the time to explain the need for periodic maintenance now due to the tendency in this area to get a build up of 'red algae'. (The drain is now 24 years old and had never been cleaned.Craig S.
- Business Description:After 6:00 Pm Mon-Friday is considered emergency service, Sat 9am-12pm considered regular business hours, Sunday is considered emergency service overtime charges apply.Recent Review:At 10 pm on a Saturday we had a pipe from an upstairs bathroom burst in the ceiling of our kitchen. I had used Local Plumbing and Drain before for a long list of jobs. So I called just to leave a message, so I could schedule Joe (owner) to fix my issue. Within 10 minutes I received a return call and Joe offered to come to repair the pipe then. I assured him that I had shut off the water and that it could wait, so we scheduled the service for the next morning. Very happy with the service and the price! <br> <br>I have used Joe at Local Plumbing and Drain for the last 12 years for everything from hot water tank installation to bathroom sink and toilet replacement. Always a great job a a fair price! <br> <br>I would highly recommend Local Plumbing and Drain Cleaning for all of your plumbing needsFoster P.
- Business Description:We are a full service, residential plumbing company with over 25 years of experience. We specialize in sewer cleaning, excavating, rough in plumbing, servicing and installation of bathroom and kitchen fixtures, hot water tanks, water softener and purifier, fixing links, and bathroom and kitchen remodelsRecent Review:Outstanding service, I was kept updated as to his arrival time, followed CDC guidelines for the pandemic, very personal and friendly. Advised on the costs of any add-ons requested. Excellent pricing for all that was completed. Advised of free plumbing inspection to bring attention to possible future issueDavid A.
- Business Description:Accept cash or check only.Recent Review:After diagnosing the issue they were able to give me a temporary fix. I will definitely call them back to replace the drain line under the cement floor in my basement. Very professional, courteous, and very fair pricingSteve H.
- Recent Review:Imagine coming home to laundry tubs full of sewage.. panic sets in. Call plumber - he takes on look and says "nope. call someone else." Called the septic company we had used in the past and they said "sorry, we only work MWF".. But this was Wednesday - I guess just too late in the day for them. Continued panic... <br /> So late on Wednesday, we called Bob's in the hopes that they would be able to come out early the next day.. but no... they come that night.. Talk about Service Excellence... All taken care of and so appreciative. <br /Barb D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Dearborn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- D & J Septic Services Inc11445 Chamberlain Dr
South Lyon, Michigan 48178
- DBC Company, Inc.46574 ERB DR
Macomb, Michigan 48042
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Diggit Contracting Inc8762 Harris Rd
Dexter, Michigan 48130
- Diversified Excavating LLC7810 Whittaker Rd
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
- Doran Excavating IncPO Box 141
Clarkston, Michigan 48347
- Drain Inspectors LLC22480 Milner St
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan 48081
- D & J Septic Services Inc
- FLETCHER INSPECTIONS LLC8991 AUSTIN RD
Saline, Michigan 48176
- FLETCHER INSPECTIONS LLC
- Inspectormike.com45090 Thornhill Ct
Canton, Michigan 48188
- M & M SEPTIC20515 HUGH ST
Livonia, Michigan 48152
- M & M SEPTIC
- Optimus Home Inspection LLC537 N Main
Chelsea, Michigan 48118
- Optimus Home Inspection LLC
- Reese & Reese Plumbing & Heating24890 Lois Ln
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan 48075
- Rooter MD Plumbing and Heating31675 W 8 Mile Road
Livonia, Michigan 48152
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup422 W Congress st Ste 330
Detroit, Michigan 48226
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup12898 Westmore Rd
Livonia, Michigan 48150
- Reese & Reese Plumbing & Heating
- Universal Septic Services2158 Pine Bluffs Ct
Highland, Michigan 48357
- Universal Septic Services