Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- CHAD LITTLE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENTGreat company with awesome individuals working as a group to provide superior service and sales. I was at a very difficult point financially in my business and having a hard time. With no questions asked and open arms they worked with me and provided me with the equipment necessary to do my job so I could earn. I am very thankful that there are still companies that work hand-in-hand with you and this is 100% one of them. Please trust my word if you can stay away from the box stores and use this company you will be much better off in the long run. I just want to say thank you very much
- Yerxa's Oil & Power EquipmentThe initial reason I brought it there was never addressed. They fixed lots of other "little" things to the tune of over $600. Had to load up and drive an hour back again to get initial problem fixed again. One person argued that it wasn't like that when I dropped it off the first time. Really? It is the only reason I brought it there. Now after second repair that problem is fixed but now it runs worse than before and smokes when mower is on. Charged me for part and labor again. I got them to take labor off bill. Never going back. Having a friend fix for me this time
- PALMER SPRINGSMy car had been rear ended and had just been out of the shop for a week. I did not feel that the car was completely repaired and took my car to Palmer Spring to have an alignment. While there I asked them to recheck the back end of the car to make sure all was fine. They discovered a rear wheel brace that holds the tire in place had broken off and no support was there for the tire. I could have left and had a serious accident if they had not checked and found this problem. Great company!
- Yerxa's Oil & Power EquipmentThe service was excellent in the store. The selection and prices were competitive. They offered to deliver the (large & heavy) equipment at no additional cost.
- CHAD LITTLE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENTThey serviced my snowblower to prepare it for a grueling winter, doing it's less than annual maintenance. I took it to them and picked it up from them. They let me pay over the phone since a friend actually picked it up. I had no problems with the snowblower whatsoever.
- CHAD LITTLE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENTMy neglected, overused snow blower started clanging and smoldering, which I took to be something other than a good sign ;) I might actually have forced the issue, given the heinous amount of snow in my driveway, if it hadn?t refused to budge. I called Chad Little at the height of the season and was astonished to get great service at a reasonable price and in record time. Even better, their rep, Dan, diagnosed the problem and walked me through the measures that I should take to prevent a recurrence. I didn?t purchase the snow blower from them but I?ll never buy another piece of outdoor equipment from anybody else. It was worth every penny and then some, if only for the judgment-free education
- Chuck's Small EngineThis was great service. While friends are waiting 3 weeks for their repair shop to look at their outdoor equipment, Chuck's Small Engine had my mower diagnosed and fixed within the same day.
- Ic Sales LlcDealing with Nate (the owner) was fantastic. I called him to hold a front loader bucket that he had, which he did. I sent him a down payment, however due to my schedule I was unable to get over to pick it up for sometime. (He is located in Vermont, me in Maine, and I go to sea for a living) As soon as I could I made it over there. He was perfectly on time and a super good guy when we first met, he had me loaded and on the road within 20 min. The bucket looked good.... Unfortunately it didn't fit my tractor... we both learned that there is more than one Euro/Global hitch out there. Nonetheless, Nate worked with me, took the old bucket back, and painstakingly sought out the proper bucket. In the end, it cost us both a little more, but we split the increase, as I had to drive to Vermont again. In short, even though we had a little fitment issue initially, Nate was truly fantastic to work with, and I really hope to work with him again in the future. I would absolutely recommend anyone else to do the same
- CHAD LITTLE OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENTI knew the snowblower needed some work. It was sputtering. Brought it in and asked them to fix everything wrong as long as the price would not exceed $500.00. At that point I would need to evaluate whether or not it was worth fixing. They tuned it, Replaced the belts and replaced the clutchs. Fixed some other cable issues. Fixed a tire that kept going flat. Anyways after this winter its was worth it all. The snoblower preformed extremely well this winter through alllllll the storms Thanks Chad!!!! I'll be bac
- Village Mower & Rental Co.(formerly V&M Rental)My snow blower wouldn't start (clogged carburetor). V&M picked it up from my home and returned it repaired within 48 hours. My only complaint is that the choke knob is loose now and it wasn't prior sending it in. Works great though...and now I know to ad fuel stabilizer during storage.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:We are your local factory authorized dealer and service center for John Deere, Honda Power Products, Walker Mowers, Stihl, Echo, Exmark, and Billy Goat. We have 24 employees in 2 locations. We do accept many forms of financing, promotions are run on a regular basisRecent Review:Great company with awesome individuals working as a group to provide superior service and sales. I was at a very difficult point financially in my business and having a hard time. With no questions asked and open arms they worked with me and provided me with the equipment necessary to do my job so I could earn. I am very thankful that there are still companies that work hand-in-hand with you and this is 100% one of them. Please trust my word if you can stay away from the box stores and use this company you will be much better off in the long run. I just want to say thank you very muchNick C.
- Business Description:Viola Ventures is a family owned company that offers a wide variety of services including property care, welding, light carpentry, snow plowing and more. Established in 1987, it’s founder, Steven Viola, focused mainly on the welding and snow plowing services. After Steven passed away, Viola Ventures has expanded its base into year round Property CareRecent Review:He was reliable. The service was okay.steve t.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!”Recent Review:They were excellent they did their work in a timely manner I couldn't have any better experienced they have a reasonable price.CORRADINA A.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:As a leading provider of Landscaping and Handyman services we take pride in offering the best services. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. We have been in business for 2 years, but we have been doing handyman and landscaping work for over 10 years. We love what we do, and are very good at what we do also. If you need a Handyman to do your job and you want it done right the first time then give Maine Handyman Services a call today, we can usually start y..
- Business Description:Outdoor Power Equipment Sales and Service. Pick up and delivery. Master Card, Visa,Discover accepted
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Sears originally scheduled me 2 weeks out and texted me twice to change the appointment, pushing it out a couple more days. We did not use them, we went with another pro from your list, who called me. And they were fantasticJody A.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We're a Family Owned "Outdoor Power Equipment" Sales and Service Center. We specialize in Lawn Cutting & Snow Removal Equipment, but also deal with all types Gas Powered yard maintenance equipment.Recent Review:Very professional. Did not make promise could not keep. Made sure they clearly understood what I wanted, what was needed. Promise of when work to be done: honest. Realistic. Prices very fair. <br />Stanley M.
- Business Description:Does not use subs. One employee. Repairs on Lawn Tractors, Mowers, Snow Blowers, Engine replacement, Welding, Electrical, Mower Decks, Transaxle Service and much more. Well Equipped Shop, Your equipment is kept inside, No Mark-up on Parts, We only charge for labor and our cost for parts and supplies. Ask about Angie's List Discount! Cost is determined by the job. Accurate estimates. ..Recent Review:Kevin is always up front and honest. He gives you all the info needed about anything you take to be repaired. He will tell you how much it costs to fix it and if it is even worth fixing. I will always use him for all my lawm mower/small engine service! <br /rhonda m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
lawn mower repair shops in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Drywall and remodeling146 west grand ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Ace Drywall and remodeling
- BRP Inc. Outdoor Power Equipment28 Merryman Lane
- BRP Inc. Outdoor Power Equipment
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grassroots Landscaping 9 Storer St
- Grassroots Landscaping
- Kevins Small Engine and Lawn Tractor Service199 Dow Hwy
South Berwick, Maine
- Kevins Small Engine and Lawn Tractor Service
- POWER PROPO Box 863
- POWER PRO
- TAMMARO LANDSCAPING539 Ocean House Road
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- TAMMARO LANDSCAPING
- Viola Ventures LTDPO Box 376
Cumberland Center, Maine
- Viola Ventures LTD