One highly rated handyman offers four easy steps for removing old wallpaper from your walls while preparing them for a fresh coat of paint.
Compare quotes from top wallpaper removal services
Get matched with top wallpaper removal services in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 7 highly-rated local wallpaper removal services.
Recent Wallpaper Removal Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- JGPaintingJGPainting did an outstanding job from beginning to end. Punctual, neat, careful and extremely customer oriented. Could not possibly ask for a better experience. Bid was in line with other bids. Work done was excellent. What's not to like?
- Clarke Painting, Inc.It took a few weeks to get all the work done, but the painter worked steadily and quietly, showed up when promised and worked methodically as agreed when the job was discussed. She asked before moving things, but all wall hangings, curtains, furniture and appliances were moved, walls prepped and things put aside neatly at the end of each day. We are very pleased with the results
- HOUSTON PAINTING LLCI am beyond thrilled with the work that Brian did in our home. As I mentioned, in two of the rooms there was wallpaper that needed to be removed. Even though the previous owner didn't prep the walls correctly prior to wallpapering, Brian was able to remove all the paper and repair the rips, tears, and holes that were hiding on the drywall underneath. The walls look fantastic. He also did some finishing work for us on two walls that had been changed but not finished by a previous contractor. Brian was professional and communicated well about the project and where it was headed. I also really appreciated the fact that he and his partner cleaned up their work at the end of each day so there was minimal impact to our comfort at night - especially since it was a multi-week job. He showed up when he said he would and was very aware of our needs as well as his own. I cannot recommend Brian enough and intend to use him again in the future. I trust him completely and was more then happy to leave him in the house alone and even give him a key so he could come and go as needed. I am over the moon with how great our house looks and Brian deserves much of the credit for that
- John ButtsService went well. Contacted them on the phone, was given several references, all glowing reports. Met them at the house to be worked on, they had removed all the wall paper, repaired areas that need touch up. Gave all walls two coats of paint. Looks great! Great Job!
- Matt Barter PaintingMatt exceed all of our expectations. He was professional, courteous, prompt, efficient, tidy, and expert with the paint brush. We have an infant and pre-schooler at home. Matt was great with them. He effortlessly worked around our hectic morning routine. Even though he ended up doing more work than originally agreed upon, he only charged us the original estimate (including supplies). We would recommend Matt to any of our friends or neighbors, and hire him back in an instant
- Violette InteriorsExcellent. She did such an excellent job, I had her do extra stuff. Exceptional job painting kitchen cabinets. Personable and professional.
- Peacelady PaintingPeacelady painting (owner Vic) did such a beautiful job at painting the inside of my home! I had been looking for a good housepainter and 4 different companies flaked out on me before I found Peacelady (thank goodness). VIc is a sweet and considerate person. She always shows up when she says she is and does a great job in a very timely manner. She even stripped wall paper for us! And she always cleans up so nice at the end of the day. She is one of the best contractor's I've ever had the pleasure of working with. She is honest and cares about her client's so much. She's also great with pets and is very patient! I would recommend Peacelady for all of your painting needs. Why settle for less when you can get the BEST!!!! Peacelady painting is the VERY best! I would have Vic back anytime! She made my home so beautiful!! She's amazing!!!
- Mary Jo Noone Painting & PaperingI LOVE the work Mary Jo does. She's very professional and is reasonably priced. It amazes me how she gets so much done in a day!! She drapes and protects everything in the room when she arrives, and then leaves the space so neat and clean! She's friendly and so good at what she does. And she was very tolerant and sweet to my silly little dogs:) Highly recommend her
- BISSON PAINTING & CARPENTRY, INC.We knew from the beginning that Bisson wanted to make us happy with their work and that remained their attitude throughout the job. It was a large job with many colors and trims and they needed to work around other contractors. Everything went extremely well and they communicated well. They came to work when expected and generally did more than we expected. They made suggestions about ourand quot; lookand quot; that helped us add quality to the job too. I recommend them enthusiastically
- John ButtsWe came home from a sunny trip in Florida to find that a water pip burst upstairs in my 2 story house and ruined the entire upstairs and the bathroom and back room of the downstairs. Because of all the damage we had to use our insurance and had a few people come give estimates. As for the painting section John Butts was the by far the best. His labor worked out to be about $200 a day (8-9 hrs), which was half off one of the estimates, and he makes sure to clean up after everyday which was nice because I?ve had people before leave my house looking like a tornado hit it. Their great to talk with and the work was both outstanding and fast and I recommend him to anyone looking for a painter
Wallpaper Removal Services in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Lenzen Finishes is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. You can see five-star reviews and pics from Lenzen Contracting. ..Recent Review:Bob and Kimberly are the best. Very professional and willing to work with you. They do not cut corners and will give you the most for your money. Definitely will use them for all my big painting projects.Diane W.
- Business Description:Offering reliable interior and exterior painting and sheetrock repair in greater southern Maine. Fully equipped and insured with excellent references for many years. Free prompt estimates; call/text Gary at 207-831-862Recent Review:We wanted a restoration of a flat perfectly smooth ceiling (not textured) Gary did a superb job as scheduled. Really excellent work at reasonable price.Gene E.
- Business Description:We are independently owned and operated locally, serving Maine since 1992. We have brightened the homes and lives of over 3000 customers over the years and hire only friendly and competent professional painters. Our core values are the basis for my business. They include respecting the individual, deliver what you promise, have pride in what we do and practice continuous improvementRecent Review:I would stay away from this company. I was quoted $5000 to paint only certain sections of my house. Not the entire exterior. Just 2 sections that were in need of painting. The quote also included unnecessary "prep" work like power washing the wood siding and then what - painting over the wet wood? And charging extra to "prime" certain areas when the paint I requested is a paint/primer in one. List goes on and on. I'm in the industry. Please, get another quote before you throw away your hard earned money to these peopleJeff L.
- Business Description:We provide paint services that go above and beyond the expectations of our clients. When you hire us, it will be because you are confidant with the quality and value of our services and have made the educated decision to choose us! Our small team of friendly painters provides a speedy service, so that your home can get back to normal as soon as possible. We welcome you to give us a call, schedule a free estimate and meet the owner, Jason Guimond, to discuss your painting needs. * Power Washin..Recent Review:The painters and Jason were incredibly professional. Would absolutely use again and would refer to anyone!Eddie D.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommendedCharles M.
- Business Description:Painting and Papering for 30 years,with most of my work in residential settings.I work as a sub-contractor for new home construction with builders and designers. I also travel in the winter and work in Iowa and Arizona. I will provide a written bid and the time allowed for the project. Materials can be included or bought by the homeowner or builder,which ever is preferred. I asked for the material costs up front.The labor costs due on completion of workRecent Review:I can't believe how fortunate I was to find Mary Jo on Angie's List. She is a professional from start to finish and her work is impeccable -- FAR above my expectations. I was so satisfied, I asked her to come back and paint my living and dining room ceilings. Once again, the job was done to perfection. You can't go wrong with her doing the jobLynn Y.
- Business Description:Our Work Is Our Art. Seacoast Paint Professionals, L.L.C. is your painting company for Southern Maine and New Hampshire. Out of Eliot, Dana and John have a passion for working with homeowners and creating smooth, protected surfaces. Together, the two have completed over 300 interior & exterior painting projects in Southern Maine and New HampshireRecent Review:We needed someone to finish the paint job on our new living room and we were anxious to have it done within the week to accommodate expected guests. John agreed to fit us in a few days after I called and estimated that the job would take 2 days of work. He arrived punctually and worked hard. He did a good job painting a difficult room with lots of molding and exposed beams. He only charged me for 9 hours rather than the 16 I was fearing, and made a point of not counting the first 15 minutes ("because I would normally have come out and done an estimate, but we just talked over the phone"). He cleaned up diligently (I did find more paint splatters than I would like, but this was a relatively minor problem). He was always courteous and explained his comings and goings so we knew when to expect him. This was a small job, but important to me to get done quickly. I would definitely call him again when and if we take on painting other rooms in the houseTimothy B.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mr. Handyman, where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employeesRecent Review:It went very well! I've already rehired them to come do more work for my home.Cornelius B.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company. In addition we complete demos and complete remodels/builds as well.Recent Review:Did all of what was required and the work orders were canceled on last day. Being ignored about paymentnathan g.
- Business Description:John Butts Decorating Inc in Scarborough, ME is a private company categorized under Wallpaper Trimmers. NAICS Code:333298.Recent Review:Wallpapered and painted hall and doors. Quiet clean and professional. <br />JOHN C.
See all 7 highly rated companies in Old Orchard BeachJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful wallpaper removal service articles
Find wallpaper removal services in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
wallpaper removal services in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BBI BUILDERS INC4 BRICKYARD COVE RD
- Biddeford painting15 Woodside Ave
- BISSON PAINTING & CARPENTRY, INC.345 S Main St
Mechanic Falls, Maine
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Bryant Bros. Property Maintenance, LLC.PO Box 404
- BBI BUILDERS INC
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- CMG property maintenance26c Shady Lane
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Corporate Construction66 High St
- campbells custom carpentry
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- Dirigo Property Services LLC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fix-It Man61 Sherman St
- Fix-It Man
- GB Property Management38 Old South Freeport Rd
- GB Property Management
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Gal Painting Service56 Brackett Street
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Henry Hamel and Sons314 Leo Drive
- Home Care2 Elm St
- HOUSTON PAINTING LLCPO BOX 272
S Gardiner, Maine
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Maine Handyman12 mitchell ln
- Maine Paint Works142 Pleasant Hill Rd
Hollis Center, Maine
- MAINLAND STRUCTURES CORPORATION11 A BARTLETT RD
- Mario's Premium Home Improvement44 Elmwood ave.
South Portland, Maine
- Mary Jo Noone Painting & Papering87 Prospect St
- Michael Lapointe General Contracting96 WEST ST
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland190 Riverside St
- Mr. Honey-DoP.O. Box 8752
South Portland, Maine
- Mystic Painting101 Foreside Rd
- Maine Handyman
- Nest Construction18 Marshall Valley Rd
- Nest Construction
- Violette Interiors17 Fisher Street
- Violette Interiors
- we do it all contracting28 Washington st
- we do it all contracting
- Zachary & Son's Painting511 west rd
- Zachary & Son's Painting