A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Woodbine, MD
There are 249 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Woodbine
- Kitchen SaverIf you are thinking about or planning to renovate your kitchen, my wife and I can highly recommend Kitchen Saver Custom Cabinet Renewal for consideration. Our 46+ year old house was in need of a kitchen makeover. We looked at other companies but Kitchen Saver met all of our requirements at a reasonable price and in a projected timeframe that was 25% of the time required by their competition. We first met with Dan who made sure he understood our requirements and offered suggestions for consideration. He told us about and provided examples of materials and possibilities we had not realized were available. He made certain we understood what we would be buying, the time needed for each step of the project, and the tasks we needed to do in preparation. Project scheduling was handled smoothly and professionally by the office staff headed by Carol. In fact, after the original start date was set, they offered us the opportunity to start earlier and we accepted. On the start date, Brandon Montelune, the project leader and his assistant Walter arrived at the expected starting time and worked steadily. Even when working on his own, Brandon was meticulous and productive. He made sure we were satisfied with each step as he progressed through the project. At the end of the project, we had occasion to deal briefly with Derrick, Brian, Craig, and Nathan and each of them were top-notch individuals who demonstrated our satisfaction was their prime objective. Overall, Kitchen Saver and their employees were respectful of our home, and courteous to us in every interaction. Our total experience was one of dealing with a professional high-quality company. Rick and Gail Schimp read less
- Kitchen SaverTim Mitchell was my kitchen installer and he did a phenomenal job! He was very punctual, he cleaned up each day before he went home and he was just a genuinely very nice person. His carpentry skills were wonderful. I had a difficult job that required a lot of problem solving and Tim was on it and solved every issue that came up and left me with a stunning kitchen. His attention to detail made my kitchen renovation sheer perfection, he didn’t miss not one small detail and I am beyond happy with the service I received. Jason in sales did a nice job and was always available for any questions I had, he wanted to make sure I was happy and he went above and beyond to ensure that read less
- Kitchen Saverit was great! Everyone I worked with from the office and scheduling to the salesman and the installers, they were on time, cleaned up after themselves, friendly and together they seemed to work like a well oiled machine. I'm very happy with my kitchen. Mike Lilli was the cabinet man and he did a fantastic job, very detailed and a real craftsman in his work read less
- Kitchen SaverFrom beginning to end we were kept informed on each step. Tim Mitchell our installer could not have been more professional. He treated our home as if it were his own. I would highly recommend Kitchen Saver.
- S & J Painting & RemodelingEverything went perfect. Elias did an excellent job. He was punctual and kept us updated every step of the way. He cleaned up perfectly every night. Everything was installed to our exact specifications. We will continue to use S&J for any future projects.
- Kitchen SaverKitchen Saver was great to work with, especially during the time of COVID-19. The salesman came out to my house masked and gloved and described the entire process in detail. Another person came out to measure, also masked and gloved. The installer, Craig Newton, was exceptional in attention to detail and in professionalism. He answered my every question and concern, and wore his mask at all times. Everyone from Kitchen Saver was professional, helpful, and cheerful read less
- Kitchen SaverThe project, (although not completed as of this writing is going great). These are true professionals who take pride in their work. They are not the least expensive, but you get what you pay for-top notch quality. I would like compliment and mention our installer TIM MITCHEL, a true craftsman, experienced, meticulous, takes great pride in his work, prompt and always on time read less
- VKB Kitchen & BathThe project manager of the remodel, Jason, was always in contact with me about when workers would be at the house and to see how everything was going. He also stopped by the house to check on the work. Ismar, the head employee of the job, was very good. He put down tarps to cover the floors and put plastic about the furniture and cabinet in bathroom. He also put up plastic between the bathroom and the bedroom to minimize the dust. The workers were very professional. The tile work in the shower was great. They also had to hang some drywall to fix a closet and paint it. It looks like that was always how the closet was. The shower come out beautiful. I would highly recommend the company and would differently use them again read less
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.I was truly impressed with the professionalism and quality of the work. As thing turned up through the process, there was always a solution. It was such a wonderful experience, I’m already planning new projects.
- Liberty Pure Solutions IncWoke up on Mothers Day with no water. After I did a quick inspection for leaks and a quick check of plumbing equipment I noticed an "E2" message on the well holding tank. I called Liberty Pure and to my pleasant surprise they told me they would have a well pump specialist out in an hour. Tyler from Liberty Pure promptly arrived at our house and after a thorough inspection determined our 20year old pump needed replacing. Considering it was Sunday Mothers Day and the well is 700ft deep no way did I think Tyler's response was going to be, "today" when I asked him when it could be replaced & working again. Tyler quickly reached out to get a crane to the job site and had all necessary equipment delivered promptly. He and a small team had the job completed in approximately 5 hours. Tyler is professional, hard working and passionate about doing his job well!! Can't thank Tyler enough for going the extra mile to complete the work on a Sunday! read less
Plumbers in Woodbine
- Business Description:10 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job itself. Service Fees Apply for certain equipment. Extra charge applies for after hours and weekend services.Recent Review:Stang was an excellent company to work with and I highly recommend them. I will be using them again for the (inevitable) future plumbing needs in our old house. Firstly, John the owner was extremely knowledgeable and spent time going through the potential scope and solution to address the deteriorating water service and sewer pipes in our house. This work was a considerable investment (it took a sizeable team multiple days) and John made me very comfortable with what we were about to undertake. The team was punctual, very courteous, and focused on the job. Jason, the team member leading the sewer scope was a pleasure to work with. John and Jason were very communicative through the process and made extra effort to ensure that their activities bothered the neighbors as little as was reasonably possible. I found John and team straightforward and honest which made me comfortable with the work. They absolutely perform to the contract (appropriately so), and I recommend taking the time during the scoping/quote period to ensure that everything you want done is listed: Stang was happy to work through my questions and requested adjustments until the contract was what we all wanted. They offer a good warranty on their work: When the job was complete we noticed a slight seep from a fixture several days after everything was done. John came out right away; as I described what we were seeing while walking him in the front door he diagnosed that the team hadn’t quite tightened up one small part completely and that this would be under the warranty at no cost (He even upgraded an internal part in the fixture while fixing it, which was quite generous of him). They know their business well, they are communicative, they do excellent work, and I have high trust in the work they do read lessTodd F.
- Business Description:Award winning, family owned & operated. For over 40 years, W.H. Winegar & Son Plumbing and Heating has served the Burtonsville, MD, and surrounding areas with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. Additional Phone - (301) 907-4650; Payment also accepted by cash read lessRecent Review:It took 2 days for WH to response to my quote request via Angie’s List but after that it was smooth sailing. The tech arrived on time and was very knowledgeable, the sump pump busted pipe repair turned out to be more extensive than expected but was handled within the estimated timeframe & cost. The toilet repair was easy and fixed very quickly. Would hire again! read lessSuchit S.
- Business Description:Mallick Plumbing & Heating provides any and all types of plumbing service to residential and commercial clients throughout the entire Washington Metropolitan Area and Silver Spring, Maryland. We currently have a fleet of twenty full time service technicians and twelve apprentices, which are led by Vice President Ken Howes and Residential Service Manager Jeff Fletcher -- both of which are licensed WSSC Master Plumbers. Mallick conducts pre-employment screenings on each candidate after maki.. read lessRecent Review:The technician, Jacob, explained the risks with replacing the T-joints clearly and unfortunately there were additional issues that incurred overtime work to resolve. But Jacob worked creatively, diligently, and with a positive attitude to ensure the work was completed properly and for expected additional costs. I am a very happy customer despite the complications and would hire Mallick for future plumbing needs and highly recommend them to others read lessSamantha S.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He got the job done smoothly. It was perfect. He is a well respectable young man. It was probably the best service I've ever received. He came well prepared with all of his tools. It was just a perfect service.Malik W.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned business. We listen to your needs and offer quality plumbing and specialized in drain solutions. The knowledge and experience acquired in 15 years is enough to get your systems back in working order in no time. No matter what your plumbing or drain issue is, we will provide the solution quickly. No job is too small or big. Please call us for a free estimate today 240-918-480 read lessRecent Review:Super punctual and efficient service. Requested a service call and tech came next morning. Was able to fix toilet block in 30 minutes. Fair price.Ben D.
- Business Description:We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring .. read lessRecent Review:I called Silva with an emergency. Not only did I lose cooling during an intense heatwave but my wife was at the hospital having surgery the same day. The staff of Silva understood ( Ramsay) and altered staffing to send Tony within two hours. A wonderfully pleasant young man he explained my options and we quickly agreed on a new system. The very next morning a large crew arrived and fully installed two new systems in one day The on-site staff was pleasant courteous and highly skilled. This was the best experience I have ever had with a HVAC contracto read lessDavid E.
- Business Description:Ehrhardt Brothers Quality Plumbing, Inc. has been a trusted name in the community for local, friendly, honest plumbing services in Howard County, Maryland for over 25 years. We're licensed, insured professionals specializing in all things plumbing and gas. Whether repairs, installations or renovations, residential or commercial, water heaters, sewers; you name it... at Ehrhardt Brothers, we will respond promptly to your calls and provide experienced, trained technicians to service all your p.. read lessRecent Review:Great! Good work, innovative ideas, polite, professional, reasonably priced.Vicky L.
- Business Description:When you choose Roto-Rooter, you'll get honest estimates and a no-hassle guarantee so you can get it fixed quickly and enjoy peace of mind again. We're there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, day and night, holidays and weekends, at no extra charge! We can also help with clogged drains, sewer and drain cleaning, toilet problems or any issues at your home or business in Baltimore, no matter how big or small-and we stand behind our work. Additional DBAs - Roto Rooter, Roto Rooter Services.. read lessRecent Review:Called on Sunday am to schedule a 'non-emergent' appointment for anytime the upcoming week. Was told that they had an appt. available that day between 11-1 which I accepted and received an email confirmation. Received a call from Roto @ 1145 saying they would be there around 1pm. At 2:30pm, nothing, so I called Roto and the dispatcher said they were finishing up a job and I was next. At 3:50pm, nothing, I called Roto again, and the dispatcher said she would check and call me back in 10 minutes. At 4:25, no response so I called again and was told that they would be at least another hour. I cancelled the appt. I had been nothing but patient and pleasant with each interaction but asked how they could miscalculate over 5 hrs. At that time the dispatcher proceeded to provide me a lecture on how unpredictable jobs can be, 'sometimes they take 30 minutes, sometimes they take hours'. I have 3 suggestions: 1. Don't add on a non-emergent appt @ 11 am if the preceding job is that unpredictable. 2. Provide updates to the customer to keep them posted, especially if there is an extensive delay. 3. Do not lecture a pleasant, patient, NEW customer after they have waited from 11am-4:30pm for an appointment your office offered. Unfortunately, after the last interaction I went from frustrated for wasting an entire weekend day to being angry at the lack of respect from the dispatcher read lessThomas M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mahon Plumbing Inc. We proudly serve the Baltimore/Annapolis region as your local plumber since 1994. We are a full service company offering quality plumbing, gas installation and services for residential, commercial and new construction. We have fully stocked vehicles that are ready to handle even the toughest jobs. License Information/Numbers: A202144, 11839, MP9438, 836 & 70650 read lessRecent Review:I've had Mahon at my house to fix big flood-scale plumbing disasters, and this time it was just a leak under our sink. They were great, and the plumber took the time to explain to us what was wrong, show it to us, and explain what needed to be done to fix it. These guys take care of us and we'll keep calling them in the future if we need a plumber read lessSarah G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide quality design, installation and service for all your Plumbing, Heating and Air conditioning needs, for both residential and light commercial markets. Here at Metropolitan Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning are customers are our Lifeline, so we make them feel like family by making are services a GREAT EXPERIENCE from the time you call until the job at hand is completed. We offer financing when needed to work with anyone budget. Our strong values and quality workman.. read lessRecent Review:It went great. I though it would take a couple of days but they were done in a day.Ron G.
Deals in Woodbine for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- West Friendship
- Mount Airy
- Sandy Spring
- Ellicott City
Plumbers in Woodbine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations14872 Persistence Dr
- 1st Choice Plumbing Inc3502 Taney Rd
- 24/7 Express Repair Network & Hotline2505 Lord Baltimore Dr. A154
Windsor Mill, Maryland
- 24/7 Plumbers in Baltimore536 S Fulton Ave
- 3 Phase Plumbing2137 Edgeware St
Silver Spring, Maryland
- 410 Plumber Inc8570 Contractors Rd
- '58 Foundations
- A & A PlumbingP.O.Box 1311
Ellicott City, Maryland
- A & F Construction Services9705 Mill Centr Ste 603
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A A Action Waterproofing Inc805 Barkwood Court B
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A R Crowell Plumbing906 Montgomery St
- A Stegmeier4103 Roanoke Rd
- A to Z Contracting685 203rd St
- A to Z Plumbing Inc.3005 Hudson St
- A&A Construction and Utilities, IncP.O Box 47546
Gwynn Oak, Maryland
- A&A Refinishing Services956 Cedar Grove Ave
- A&B Luck Plumbing and Heating10001 Lewis Dr Ste E
- A&G Helping Hands11734 Tuscany Dr
- A&J Plumbing Solutions LLC306 Oakwood rd
- A-1 Plumbing of Baltimore2546 Sportsman Way
- A-1 Renovations LLC6942 Millbrook Park Dr
- A-1 Trenchless Services LLC23208 Ridge Rd
- A-Plus Contracting, LLC232 Kershaw Ct
- A-Z Contracting LLC1414 Stoney Point Way
Stoney Beach, Maryland
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- AA Repairs & Replacements6621 Greenvale Pkwy
- AAD MechanicalP.O. Box 543
- Abbott's Plumbing6149 Washington Blvd
- Abend Plumbing And Heating LLC407 Bon Air Ave
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- AC Remodeling Inc4 Goodport Ln
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- Ace Home Improvement LLC4473 Southern Business Pk Dr
White Plains, Maryland
- Adera Handyman10923 Pebble Run Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- ADVANCED GRANITE SOLUTIONS2111 EMMORTON PARK RD SUITE 2
- Advancepro llc9804 Walker House Rd
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- AFFORDABLE PLUMBING SOLUTIONSPO BOX 714
- AFTERNOON PLUMBING LLC1315 conquistador drive
- AG General Contractor8117 Carroll Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Ahmed Construction LLC5315 Liberty Heights Ave
- Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions LLCPO BOX 945
Owings Mills, Maryland
- AJ Michaels4512 York Rd
- Alashek Contracting957 Rosedale Ave
- All About Plumbing LLC9520 Berger Rd 212
- All About Waterproofing Inc2602 Laurel Brook Rd
- ALL AMERICAN WINDOWS & SIDING INC408 Main St Ste A
- All Aspects Waterproofing8735 Bollman Pl Ste H
- ALL PRO SERVICEPO BOX 115
- All Ready Finished Inc4700 Williams Wharf Rd
Saint Leonard, Maryland
- All Seasons Pool and Spa Co11200 Scaggsville Rd Ste 126
- All Star Plumbing LLC320 HIGHLAND DR
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- ALL STATE PLUMBINGPO BOX 125
- All Trades Building and Construction LLCPO Box 765 Fort Meade
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- Allan Homes Unlimited10260 Old Columbia Road
- American Bath LLC10542 Metropolitan Ave
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Contracting Services Inc1620 Providence Rd
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- AMERICAN HOME SERVICES34 Shining Willow Way # 102
La Plata, Maryland
- American Kitchen Concepts, Inc9150 Rumsey Rd Ste A-8
- American Leak Detection - Maryland16499 Frederick Rd
- Anchor Mechanical LLC126 Industry Ln Suite 4
Forest Hill, Maryland
- ANG Contracting llc9405 Ox Rd
- Annapolis Painting Services2561 Housley Rd
- ANNE ARUNDEL PLUMBING7930 WOODED GLEN CT
- Annlynn Best Interior Design & Renovations15 HAMILL RD
- Anthony L Parrino II PlumbingPo Box 579
- Anthony Mechanical & Electrical, LLC938 Holy Cross Rd
- Anytime Plumbing Inc1307 Heaps Rd
- AO Associates Home Improvements LLC2044 Astilbe Way
- Apple Plumbing & Heating Inc90 Aileron Ct Ste 9
- AQUA PLUMBING & HEATING CO944 S CLINTON ST
- Aquaman Plumbing LLC962 Holly Lake Dr n/a
- Arctic Air Solutions LLC.P.O. Box 19925
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- Arora Remodeling 12900 Flack St
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Around the House, LLC1303 richardson st
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Laurel9010 Maier Rd Ste 105
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- ARTWORKS INC2103 TRED AVON RD
- Arundel Cooling Heating & Electrical Co Inc707 Nursery Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Aspect Contracting7823 Wilson Ave
- AT plumbing8222 Brushyridge rd 1-d
- At Your Service Heating & Cooling6801 EASTERN AVE
- Atkisson Plumbing2902 Cornus Way
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- Atlantic Blue Water Services1802 Baltimore Blvd
- Atlantic Mechanical LLC1726 Reisterstown Rd Ste 220
- Avanty Construction Services2001 Tyrone Rd
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- AVS Plumbing & Heating12630 Frederick Rd
West Friendship, Maryland
- Ayodeji Longe34 Rumelia Cir
- A & A Plumbing