All Star Contracting

Maryland: General

550 Crain Hwy N

Glen Burnie, MD 21061

Asphalt paving, Concrete, Stamp Concrete, Masonry

"All Star Contracting LLC is a local family owned and operated company specializing in asphalt paving, concrete,masonry,sealcoating, line striping, and asphalt repair services for residential and commercial throughout Maryland. Count on us for quality paving, seal coating, and concrete services. We strive to ensure your satisfaction with our work. ...

driveway pavers (5)concrete repair (5)concrete driveways (1)

02/25/2021

It went great. The team is very professional and the work was done promptly and at a very competitive price. The county inspector said "these guys know what they're doing." I recommend them.

Description of Work
Concrete Sidewalk and Apron

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

11/04/2020

Great work. Fast, responsive, good price.

Description of Work
Extension of asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

08/02/2020

Patrick and his crew did an outstanding job. Crew showed up on time, weed whacked all edges of my very long driveway and blew off clippings and debris before starting the sealing process. The guys cleaned up so well when they were finished, you could not tell they had been there. My driveway sealing is far superior to a few of my neighbors who used another company. AAA+++

Description of Work
Sealing asphalt driveway

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

07/03/2020

We are very happy with our work. Sidewalk was completed in one day, driveway done in one long afternoon. Owner responded same day to request for quote. Price was very reasonable. Owner and crew started work on time, professional, safe, worked hard and efficient, finished on schedule. Cleaned up like they were never there. Work shows pride in every detail, all edges are smoothly finished, driveway ...

Description of Work
Cement sidewalk replaced, gravel driveway replaced with asphalt

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

04/17/2020

Man, I wish I remember the guy's name who led the project because he is top notch. Came out and gave me an estimate for my original request of filling in gaps on my porch with concrete. Looking over my porch, he asked what my budget was. When I told him, he offered to build a brick flowerbed around the porch, replacing one that was made of wood and falling apart. He also said he would straighten i...

Description of Work
Porch was pulling away from the house, asked to fill in gaps

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

11/16/2019

All star replaced my walkway and repaired my sidewalk. Alex and his crew arrived early on a Friday and finished removing the forms the next morning. I am extremely happy with the finished surfaces. He and his crew took their time to make my walkway look great. My sidewalk had also sunk in several places. They removed the bad sections and replaced them. Afterwards they cleaned up the area and the c...

Description of Work
Concrete walkway ( 30' X 3' ) replaced and our sidewalk ( 60 square feet ) repaired.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

Review for All Star Contracting  - 550 Crain Hwy N, Glen Burnie, MD - 38237782

09/18/2019

Great. They were very timely, affordable, and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They did an asphalt driveway.

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

09/18/2019

It was good. Easy

Description of Work
Paving driveway

Work Completed On 06/05/2018