Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Westminster, MD
There are 70 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Westminster
- E & F Masonry LLCMr. Perez replied to my inquiry promptly and I was able to get an estimate easily just by texting him photos. His mason, Mr. Saul, was punctual and did very neat work on brick steps and walls that are 60 years old. Well priced. I will be hiring this company again in the future.
- E & F Masonry LLCGreat company, fast service. Douglas who came out to the work was excellent. I would rehire them again.
- Green Future ConstructionWhat a wonderful experience! Thomas, Anthony, and the rest of the hard-working crew did such an amazing job on our new patio. We were treated like family every step of the way. We knew what we wanted and green future made it happen. It is much better than we had expected. We highly recommend this company and we use them again in a heartbeat
- Lazo Landscaping IncTheir quote on the work was very competitive and the fence quote was cheaper than Home Depot. They could also do ALL the work we wanted; some companies do the concrete work but not the fencing. They started the work almost immediately after I hired them, and our gorgeous paver block patio and walkway was done in 3 days. They cleaned up after themselves, daily, too. The fencing took about a week since they had to order it. There were a few days when we had no work being done since they were waiting for the fencing. The fencing went up around our yard in 3-4 days, and the guys putting it in also removed/trimmed bushes out of the way (the other fence company from whom we got a quote had told us that we would need to clear out all the bushes, etc, ourselves). They ran into some problems with the basement steps and spoke to me about it. They ended up being able to complete the work on the steps (with surrounding railing) WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST. We love our new back yard, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat--and probably will when we finally save up to have a screened-in porch! A few extra details: our porch encompassed 2 basement windows so they added beautifully detailed window wells to make it look nice. The stone pavers of the porch are marbleized and set off with contrasting edging stone that looks very high-end and lovely. I got the quote the first couple days of October, signed my contract on 10/8, work began, and the entire project was completed on 10/23
- E & F Masonry LLCGreat. Once a date was agreed upon everything went very well. Workmen were very professional and knowledgeable. They answered any question I had. I realized that the project involved more than I expected.
- SBC Outdoor ServicesSBC did a fantastic job on my project. They far exceeded my expectations in all aspects. They communicated well, preformed the work in a timely manor and had great attention to detail. I will continue to use them for any an all outdoor projects and enthusiastically recommend them to my friends.
- E & F Masonry LLCThe process from start to finish was flawless! The team was diligent and asked questions throughout the process to confirm our needs. It was amazing to watch the care, focus and dexterity they exhibited as they worked! I was super impressed and my usually hard to please husband was amazed at their skill and professionalism. Out of several bids, theirs was the best value for the amount they charged. I will definitely hire them for other projects
- Stinebaugh Masonry LLCEric and his crew did a great job, were very thorough at identifying and fixing all of the problem areas. They showed up on time each day and were very easy to work with. I highly recommend this company.
- E & F Masonry LLCThis was the 2nd time we hired E&F masonry. The price is fair and the work is done well. The craftsmen doing the work are always polite and clean up when done for the day.
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionI called for a "roof tune-up" because I had some missing shingles and I received so much more. I received a complete write up of the status of the roof, information on not only the structure but how to maintain it. He checked the gutters and the chimney with the same knowledge base, and provided the same feedback. It was quite impressive
Masonry Contractors in Westminster
- Business Description:Santibanez construction is your premier contractor for fixing chimneys, patio stairs, fire box, and everything that has to do with bricks and blocks. We have the experience and proven expertise to handle all of your masonry and chimney repairs. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and ..Recent Review:The guys were fantastic. Responsive, timely, and did great work. I'll definitely hire them again if we have any other mortar/brick needs.Dan W.
- Business Description:MCP Chimney & Masonry Services Inc. is the premier chimney and fireplace service provider in the greater Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area and the sole source provider of building, installation and repair services for numerous builders, property managers and several leading area fireplace and woodstove retailers. We are currently in our 16th year of operation and we are very proud of our company and take great pride in our professional standards and quality of work. We have earned a soli..Recent Review:installation of a gas insert fireplaceThomas N.
- Business Description:***CURRENTLY GIVING ESTIMATES FOR PROJECTS SCHEDULED TO START IN LATE SPRING 2022***Historic custom stone and brick repair, or new designs with old world craftsmanship. Please email Stinebaugh6@verizon.netRecent Review:I have an old end unit rowhouse in Upper Fells Point that had a large crack in the brick extending from the 1st floor through the 2nd floor. Stinebaugh provided what I would consider to be a fair price to complete the work. The job came out looking great, and they ended up having some extra time on the contract which they used to replace a few bricks and patch at the front of the house. I plan to use Stinebaugh again in the fall to fix/replace exterior cracked brick as well as replace all four front window lintelshenry l.
- Business Description:Affordable Hardscapes that will turn your yard into a Masterpiece.Recent Review:Mr. Perez replied to my inquiry promptly and I was able to get an estimate easily just by texting him photos. His mason, Mr. Saul, was punctual and did very neat work on brick steps and walls that are 60 years old. Well priced. I will be hiring this company again in the futureJOSEPH S.
- Business Description:JNT Enterprises is a Pasadena, Maryland based concrete, commercial concrete, demolition experts, excavation, retaining walls and hardscaping company providing quality work and services to both commercial and residential customers with over 20 years of experience. Our company policy is to provide all of our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you're not satisfied with our work, then we're not done. This is why JNT Enterprises has become a reputable and trusted operator in the great..Recent Review:It was nice. He did a very good job. It's very nice because it is handicap friendly so it's very wonderful. They are good people to deal with. I would recommend them to anybody. A couple of my neighbors already asked me for their phone numberFranky O.
- Business Description:I offer free estimates and discounts - I have been in business for 16 years because I’m passionate and love to keep my customers homes looking nice and neat I am great with concrete patios, concrete footing, concrete slabs and many mor
- Business Description:Concrete patios, side walks, chimney repairs, personalized fire places, and stone work provided by myself to the community. Gathering the skill set over 8 plus years of workmanship.Recent Review:It was a very smooth transition. They were timely, professional and on time. They knew what their doing.Ben N.
- Business Description:We specialize in all things concrete. From pouring small walkways to warehouses. We color, patch sawcut and erect all types of concrete. We will do the job right and want to make the customer happy. We have been in business for 4 years but most of our staff have been in the business for more than 15 years. We have over 100 employees and no job is to large or small, we will look at and price any job.
- Business Description:Marble Restoration, Marble Polishing, Marble Replacement, Marble Counter Top Restoration, Marble Fireplace Restoration, Antique Marble Restoration, Antique Marble Repair, Marble & Stone Sealer, Free Marble Guide, Marble Cleaning Granite Polishing, Granite Restoration, Granite Installation, Granite Replacement, Marble & Stone Sealer, Granite Repair Terrazzo Floor Restoration, Terrazzo Floor Polishing, Terrazzo Cleaning, Terrazzo Installation, Terrazzo Replacement, Marble & Stone Sealer, Terr..Recent Review:They did a very good job smoothing out a crack and filling in a large hole where the marble had crumbled.Steven S.
- Business Description:In business since 2008, our company has 10-14 employees, we are fully licensed and insured, our MHIC # is 126271. We specialize in exterior renovations. Expert Roofers in Baltimore, MD At Recovery Home Improvement, we understand that quality roofing repairs and installation in Baltimore, MD is an absolute necessity. Fortunately, our experts have an understanding of what quality roofing services encompasses. It doesn’t matter if you need your entire roof replaced or just a simple repair, we ha..Recent Review:I had a great experience with Recovery Roofing from start to finish. The staff was very friendly and professional. I was given an accurate estimate and I was not surprised with any hidden fees. The work was performed on the scheduled date and completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Recovery RoofingMelissa M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Westminster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC11540 Philadelphia rd
- A Professional Construction Co. LLC621 n edgewood st Baltimore
- A.M. Builders11962 Queen St
- Aaron Graphics and Web6414 Park Heights Ave
- Ace Handyman Services of Central Maryland6235 Sykesville Rd
- ADVANCED CHIMNEY SOLUTIONS3710 INGLESIDE DR
- Advanced Green Home Solutions1125 West Street, Suite 421
- ADW llc29 laurence brooke road
- Affordable Home Services3664 Benson Ave
- ALC Custom Landscapes Inc5033 KLEE MILL RD S
- All State Paving1705 Calderdale Ct
- All Work LLC8722 Eddington Road
- Allmaster Builders Inc7609 Energy Pky Ste 801
Curtis Bay, Maryland
- Always Waterproofing L.L.C.516 Greenwood Rd
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES10602 Guilford Road
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Signature Remodeling8441 Belair Road G4
- Andy Masonry contractor Llc
- Anthony Holden Home Improvements8911 Lee Manor Dr
Ellicott City, Maryland
- ARDO Contracting Inc9693 Gerwig Ln Suite G
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Construction Inc1610 S Shore Pkwy
- Atlantic Acquisitions, LLC53 Odeon Ct
- AUTUMN CHIMNEY SWEEPS1209 MARCLEE RD
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Ayodeji Longe34 Rumelia Cir
- A & K masonry and concrete LLC
- Baystate Properties LLC1921 York Rd Ste 6
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- Bealing Roofing & Exteriors, LLC62 Zachary Dr
- Bear Marble Restoration4900 Cedargarden Rd
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Beltrand`s Contractors Inc5810 Benton heights Ave
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- Beryl & Granite Towers LLC8260 Patuxent Range Rd
- Best Deal Home Improvement LLC43 S PAULA ST
- BLD Concrete Construction Co.354 Constitution Court
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- BMS Lawn & Landscape7521 Norwood Ave
- Breslin Masonry416 Samanthas Court
- Brick House Brown Masonry, Inc1800 N Smallwood St
- BUDDING BRANCH LANDSCAPE & DESIGN14900 TRIADELPHIA RD
- BUILDGOOD, INC6230 Holabird Ave
- Baystate Properties LLC
- C & G Masonry19300 Olney Mill Rd
- C & K Home Improvement52 Ridge Ave.
- C&J HOME IMPROVEMENT5409 Belle Vista Ave.
- Cardinale Construction Inc1620 Saint Agnes Ln C-1
Gwynn Oak, Maryland
- CARROLL HIGHLANDS MASONRY INCPO BOX 828
- CDC CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATIONS LLC320 PALAMINO DR
- CDG LLC 3221 Kimberly Dr
Mount Airy, Maryland
- CEDAR RIDGE LANDSCAPE INC4701 Long Green Rd
Glen Arm, Maryland
- Celtic Construction7502 Connelley Dr
- Certified Home Remodelers Inc57 Aileron Ct
- Chaney Construction5968 Montgmery Rd
- Chapel Valley Landscape Company3275 Jennings Chapel Rd
- Charmed Chimney Service4025 Parkside Dr
- Chesapeake Chimney & Co1120 Hilendale Way
Prince Frederick, Maryland
- Chesapeake Contracting LLC13111 Miles Rd.
Middle River, Maryland
- Chesapeake Environmental Landscape7805 Millers Cor
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Chilar Construction LLC9601 Lanham Severn Rd
- Chimney, LLC2742 Church Ln
- ChimneyTEK3206 Art Hall Ln
- Christopher Homes Inc.2023 Telegraph Road
- Clarksville Construction Services, Inc.12011 Guilford Rd
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
- CLEAN SWEEP CHIMNEY & GUTTER SERVICEPO BOX 41310
- Clearwater Landscape & Nursery9585 Doctor Perry Rd
- Cole Concrete Inc.PO Box 85
- Color Match Masonry IncPO Box 1410
Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Complete Chimneys LLC8174 Ritchie Highway
- Concrete Impressions Inc404 B Dyer Avenue
- CONTINENTAL LANDSCAPING INCP.O. BOX 391
- Contractors For Less8238 Georgia Ave Ste 3
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Cooper's ConstructionP.O. Box 4221
- Cornerstone Masonry148 Church Ln
- Creation Designs4338 Harney Rd
- Custom Contractor Unlimited332 Kearney Dr
Owings Mills, Maryland
- C & G Masonry
- D and W Concrete Construction LLC5 Bouldercrest Ct apt j
- D T Concrete11 6th Ave
- D&R Masonry6008 Sefton Ave
- D&W MASONRY7314 Woodbine Rd.
- Damage Solutions7925 Saint Gregory Dr suite 1
- Dan Nichols Contractor5777 White Rock Road
- Danny's Home Improvement LLC1363 Jay Rd
- DC Hohman & Associates, Inc.1007 Main Street
- Dean's Construction-A MultiCraft Contractor2023 Cherry Rd
- DECK CLEANING BY MID-ATLANTIC1911 Green Hill Rd
- Designers General Contractors Inc6400 Baltimore National Ste 600
- Devito Roofing245 St Paul St
- DIMARCO CONSTRUCTION CO1251 HERITAGE FARMS CT
- Dominion Concrete & Masonry CorporationP.O. Box 1877
- Dorsey Contractors Inc.13090 Old Frederick Rd
- D and W Concrete Construction LLC
- E & F Masonry LLC7744 Sharewood Dr
- E Stanley Asphalt Paving1306 Redmore CT
- E&A CONTRACTING11628 Reisterstown Rd
- Earthkare Land Work, LLC9 Nightingale Way Unit C5
- East Coast Custom Construction LLC3383 yellow SPGS. S
- East Coast Landscape Design2000 SPENCERVILLE ROAD
- Egordonsconstruction528 gwynnwest rd
- EMA Contracting, LLC213 N. Union Ave.
Havre De Grace, Maryland
- EMC Home Improvements2203 Grafton Shop Rd.
Forest Hill, Maryland
- Ernest Maier, Inc.4700 ANNAPOLIS RD
- E & F Masonry LLC